Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Yelp/Hampton McDonalds -- "Loud mouth middle aged male bums frequently squat at this restaurant in the front area of the restaurant in the morning.   They vent a lot of epithets including "faggot" "african" "honky" "bitch" "cunt" (what I heard this morning).

They are all words that can be ignored.   However, I kindly asked one gentleman to please speak softer while I was trying to talk on the phone.  He was going to oblige, but some dude got up from in front of me and wanted to have a physical altercation on the McDonald's property with me.  This guy told me "GO OUTSIDE AND TALK".  I said "I will not be bullied and I will not!"

All the bums got cantankerous and started throwing fists up in the air at me.  I held my ground.  Meanwhile, the guy who wanted to pick a fight got the manager and tried to throw the blame on me because I am WHITE and they are ALL BLACK.

This neighborhood has a lot of undesirables and they emulate that character very well with their subjuvenile conduct.  The Manager DID NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to promote a quiet, peaceful experience in fast food dining.  She herself is Black and was taking up for them.  I bolted out of there thinking the whole room would be another Ferguson riot.

I will never come by here again!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!"

­Generally the homeless folk who stand outside and rant have severe mental health issues.  It is usually unwise to engage with them in any way.  'Speak softer' is not in their lexicon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

7-11

Upton Drive
"Va Beach VA

First "John" at 11:15 pm Sunday 14 Aug 16 REFUSED two give two rewards hits on my app for two refill purchases. He was with three other males with 7-Eleven that were blocking the counter as I approached. They moved away on John's signal, but then were all uttering anti-gay diatribes: "faggot"; "homo"; "pussy boys"; and "Hillary queers"... I am gay myself and found the conduct of all four REVOLTING!"
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry Flattum 2.0?

Has he taken a shit in every public restroom in Norfolk or Hampton?  He must have, seeing as he can comment in OCD detail as to a lack of paper or finding feces on the seat :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Starbucks

Coffee & Tea
520 W 21st St
Norfolk, VA 23517
5/19/2016
No toilet paper in men's room; feces on toilet bowl; pieces of toilet paper all over the floor!

7-Eleven
Gas & Service Stations, Convenience Stores
357 W Ocean View Ave
Norfolk, VA 23503
4/8/2016
no toilet paper in men's room - staff unresponsive to verbal cries from lavatory for the "very important papers"! (4/7/2016

Wendy’s
Fast Food, Burgers
2201 Pacific Ave
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
4/14/2016
absolutely no toilet paper in mens room at 1:08 pm 4/14/2016 men: byop = "bring your own paper!"  and...there was at least 60 customers in the restaurant - shame on you all!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bill Burr does a good bit about yelp-cunts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Heres a YouTube tour of his apartment for some reason:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvrGb4eTRo

nice work, comrade!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a GRIBS infested faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt's Facebook bio :lmao:

"The format of this particular is not good for listing my personal nicknames: My dad called me "Skeezicks" like in the Uncle Wiggly books and the board game; My mother is the ONLY ONE allowed to call me "Johnny" and l like that because of my admiration for Johnny Carson; "Yulper" was dubbed on me by Michael Hughes (Class of '82 Cedar Cliff High School). My maternal grandfather called me "Andy" for my middle name; "Rose" from all my close friends in Columbus, Ohio for 19 years because my mind worked a lot like the character Rose Nylund on the Golden Girls; "John-Boy" is given to me by my veteran friend Melinda who is a retired WAF (Women's Air Force) from the 50s and 60s. I am okay with nicknames as long as they are not derogatory in nature or I can accept such from people I know pretty well."

Here's a nickname -- 'you pretentious faggot' :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dominos Pizza

195 W Ocean View Ave
Norfolk, VA 23503
1/5/2016
Don't WORK here!  Brian the assistant manager treats new people like recruits in Marine boot camp; the drivers purposely make it a strong point to initiate new drivers, like I was, with their sexual and religious harassment; above all, the manager witnessing these issues against me, "Chandler", allows it to reoccur without taking immediate disciplinary actions! SICK!

I need to point out something here.  He was told to quit voluntarily or be FIRED because he could not keep his creeper hands to himself when it came to being around male employees who were half his age.  Who wants to be working a mouse at the computer and have this old fuck slip up beside him and put his hand over his?  This was a military kid FFS he did this to not once but twice after being told to knock it the fuck off.

I guess the concept of "sexual harassment" is lost on John, because HE was the root cause of several employee complaints as to his own comments and touchy-feely games in addition to at least one customer complaint because of his shitty attitude on a delivery run.   Shitty attitude being defined as, standing there demanding a tip then making an abusive comment to the customer as to how he should be bent down kissing his ass because he was a veteran and had done his part to "give him the freedom he obviously didn't earn himself."  Said customer was a Navy SCPO who rightfully complained to us about the misconduct and how we were represented by Rovenolt's actions.

If someone is sharing pics of their girlfriend it could be construed as sexual harassment depending on the conversation and would only be handled as such if someone complained about it or if management determined based on first hand observation it was not appropriate (which Mr Rovenolt did not mention until the writing was on the wall about his impending termination).  It's far more serious for a 50+ year old man to make unwanted verbal overtures and inappropriate physical contact to anyone regardless of gender et al.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Server staff extremely RUDE and unprofessional for a Democratic Party function.   As well, some red neck men in the restaurant area jeered me for being a Democrat - great timing!"

Proof that liberals are not only insane, but should also be rounded up and exterminated. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WATERSIDE LIVE!
\
:insane:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.