Charging County: Norfolk Criminal General District Court, Va
Charge Date: 11/14/2016­

Fixed for all your Yelp trolling needs

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe he found out who was roasting him on this board :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh I would love to hear the circumstances behind those incidents.

You know, with every encounter I've read in this thread involving Rovenolt getting his panties in a knot it makes me wonder what the other side of the story is. He sounds like a provoking asshole to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yelp / Hunter Law Firm -- Was given the boot out the door today by a lawyer at this firm. He will NOT advocate my issue with Addison at Hampton. He refuses to dig into any case law affecting my issue: eviction of a disabled service connected veteran. He is not a good lawyer as Lincoln stated "a lawyer should never refuse a case". Evidently he wants to see me HOMELESS!! Despicable!

Actually.....Lincoln was never documented as having said that. I'm thinking Mr. Rovenolt may have read a passage in a Lincoln Lawyer novel and it stuck.

Lincoln, however, based on his Law Lecture notes, would be quick to point this out to Rovenolt:

Never stir up litigation. A worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this. Who can be more nearly a fiend than he who habitually overhauls the register of deeds in search of defects in titles, whereon to stir up strife, and put money in his pocket?­

While Lincoln did take up the cases of individual clients, he was primarily a corporate attorney specializing in railroad cases.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"TRUCULENT HOMOPHOBES ON THIS BOARD!! I WILL NEVER COME HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chimpout Champion said: What is it with this guy starting fights with ghetto bunnies in fast food establishments, knowing full well his fat sissy ass is going to come out on the losing side? Suicidal faggot is suicidal?

Yelp/Hampton McDonalds -- "Loud mouth middle aged male bums frequently squat at this restaurant in the front area of the restaurant in the morning. They vent a lot of epithets including "faggot" "african" "honky" "bitch" "cunt" (what I heard this morning).

They are all words that can be ignored. However, I kindly asked one gentleman to please speak softer while I was trying to talk on the phone. He was going to oblige, but some dude got up from in front of me and wanted to have a physical altercation on the McDonald's property with me. This guy told me "GO OUTSIDE AND TALK". I said "I will not be bullied and I will not!"

All the bums got cantankerous and started throwing fists up in the air at me. I held my ground. Meanwhile, the guy who wanted to pick a fight got the manager and tried to throw the blame on me because I am WHITE and they are ALL BLACK.

This neighborhood has a lot of undesirables and they emulate that character very well with their subjuvenile conduct. The Manager DID NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to promote a quiet, peaceful experience in fast food dining. She herself is Black and was taking up for them. I bolted out of there thinking the whole room would be another Ferguson riot.

I will never come by here again!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!"

He's full of shit. I haven't heard the word "honky" uttered by any urban ape in nearly 20 years. The current phrases of choice run to either "white motherfucker" or "bitch/punk ass motherfucker".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Y'all leave him alone before he pulls a Flattum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Y'all leave him alone before he pulls a Flattum.

­
he's gonna start writing shitty songs about everything? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hit you with his purse then go running to the first lawyer he can find :lmao:

Posted by Dookie Drop
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt reviewed Wawa #8609 -

1 star
May 6, 2016 .

Some pervert yanked open the men's "#2" stall on me!!! You allow such old trolls to invade the privacy of taking a crap on people???? Sickening!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Then either (a) check the fucking door to see if it locked behind you or (b) check to see if the lock even works before you sit your fat ass down and take a shit.

Or (c) stop doing this :taptap: and you don't have to deal with this :oldpedo:

What a fucking victim.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Makes me wonder what's going to happen when he wakes up Friday morning and realizes that all of his "TRUMP SUPPORTER" nightmares have come true :lol:

Posted by IT. IS. ALIVE
Unregistered

John R.
 Hampton, VA
Noodles & Company
1520 Colley Ave
Norfolk, VA 23517
 5.0 star rating
1/14/2017

Always a nourishing meal and well worth the visit.  I am especially attracted to the 15% military/veteran discount offered!

Of COURSE he is going to give a Five Star review to this company, the cheap shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

After reading this thread I found myself wanting to kick the living fuck out of this asshole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

After reading this thread I find myself wanting to kick the living shit out of this pink pussy hat wearing faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There's two sides to every story, and I'm willing to bet he's a shrill little queen who starts a lot of the situations where he's a "victim".

­
Is he a woman?

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

Dookie Drop said:
John Andrew Rovenolt reviewed Wawa #8609 -

1 star
May 6, 2016 .

Some pervert yanked open the men's "#2" stall on me!!! You allow such old trolls to invade the privacy of taking a crap on people???? Sickening!

­
So what happened next??? I love the men's room! The sights! The sounds! The smells!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Which is bullshit because under fair housing laws a person cannot be refused assistance based on HIV+ status.

I would like to know what sort of discharge he got from the US Navy where it seems to have "affected" his ability to get veteran benefits.

­
A discharge from a big cock and someone high up saw the proceedings.

Or he was an ornery low level cunt who was cycled out.

My disability was a stubbed toe and GRIBS!
\
:fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yelp is full of :troll: :troll: :troll: too:
https://www.yelp.com/topic/los-angeles-is-this-non-consensual-sex

Posted by .
Unregistered

Saint John Whinger said: Charge 1:
Destruct Prop w/intent < $1000
Charging County: Norfolk Criminal General District Court, VA
Charge Date: 11/14/2016

Charge 2:
Abusive Language To Another
Charging County: Norfolk Criminal General District Court, Va
Charge Date: 11/14/2016­

Fixed for all your Yelp trolling needs

Abusive language is a crime? At what level? Telling someone to fuck off or going into an IE-like rant?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Is he a woman?

He might as well be one with all of his "it's YOUR fault" TFB fingerpointing.

Posted by Jareds Foot Long
Unregistered

John Rovenolt, from Disqus

Do you think I wanted this part of my life by choice? Do you think the witch hunt done by U.S. Navy in 1985 was my choosing when I fully maintained personal privacy? I am going to tell you something that will shock Mary Waterton: My dad loves me more than anything and knew about me being gay when I was a child at age 5. My dad is my best friend in this world and I hold him in extreme high regard. My dad is a pro-defense, 27 year veteran of the U.S. Navy, he knew many gay men and women in that time, their personal life never made him uncomfortable because he was in uniform to defend freedom for all people AND felt comfortable with his own sexuality just like his gay friends did, not just a select few! Further, my dad accepts me fully and I know this for sure when I have been accompanied with other guys at family gatherings. My dad is a gung-ho John McCain Republican (he served with him on the USS Intrepid) and strongly feels the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence grants freedoms for all to nurture and cherish in everyday life!

His father should have pulled out early.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just about choked on my coffee when I read the three word comment of his apartment tour on its YouTube page --

"you pretentious faggot"

:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I about choked on my coffee when I read the brief and to the point comment on his apartment tour YouTube page:

"you pretentious faggot"

:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

LOOK AT THE CAT TURDS ON THE CARPET.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.