Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That is a dick move, yeah.

­It is, but again, those are the first nice words he wrote.  I would have expected:

Sean was a jerk, he died on a Sunday night which interrupted the Walking Dead. , or something like that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Despicable Boi said: Speaking of obituaries -- how FUCKING TACKY is it to put up a photo of yourself as part of signing an online condolence book?  I don't see any other selfies embedded in the comments.  Ass.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/sean-anderson-obituary?pid=1000000165619131&page=2

You don't do that.  You leave your thoughts of the deceased and for their loved ones, maybe include a site-specific image such as a dove or flowers, and you are respecting the family's time of sorrow when you do so.

That self portrait which has fuck all nothing to do with the condolence format is just wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It looks like a profile pic for a singles website.

"Hey, LOOK AT ME I AM AN INAPPROPRIATE ASSHOLE WHO HAS TO BE THE FUCKING CENTER OF ATTENTION!"
\
:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In which our intrepid special cupcake encounters the US Postal Service --

John Andrew Rovenolt — 1 star"Henry" at 23503 treated me extremely RUDELY over the counter a week ago. I will ALWAYS avoid him at this branch location. He is NUTS!

And you aren't?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can only imagine what the family thought when they saw that completely irrevelant picture on the condolence page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah. Nothing like a bit of self-promotion during a time of sorrow. It's not as bad as some of the heinous funeral selfies I've seen, but it's still a considerable lapse of decorum in its own right.

Posted by Chimpout Champion
Unregistered

What is it with this guy starting fights with ghetto bunnies in fast food establishments, knowing full well his fat sissy ass is going to come out on the losing side? Suicidal faggot is suicidal?

Yelp/Hampton McDonalds -- "Loud mouth middle aged male bums frequently squat at this restaurant in the front area of the restaurant in the morning. They vent a lot of epithets including "faggot" "african" "honky" "bitch" "cunt" (what I heard this morning).

They are all words that can be ignored. However, I kindly asked one gentleman to please speak softer while I was trying to talk on the phone. He was going to oblige, but some dude got up from in front of me and wanted to have a physical altercation on the McDonald's property with me. This guy told me "GO OUTSIDE AND TALK". I said "I will not be bullied and I will not!"

All the bums got cantankerous and started throwing fists up in the air at me. I held my ground. Meanwhile, the guy who wanted to pick a fight got the manager and tried to throw the blame on me because I am WHITE and they are ALL BLACK.

This neighborhood has a lot of undesirables and they emulate that character very well with their subjuvenile conduct. The Manager DID NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to promote a quiet, peaceful experience in fast food dining. She herself is Black and was taking up for them. I bolted out of there thinking the whole room would be another Ferguson riot.

I will never come by here again!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!"

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

This is officially the new Lara Logan thread.
:moreyouknow::w00t:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Willing to bet that just about every company employee this shitbird deals with heaves a big sigh of relief after he waddles his fat infantile ass out the door.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chimpout Champion said: What is it with this guy starting fights with ghetto bunnies in fast food establishments, knowing full well his fat sissy ass is going to come out on the losing side?  Suicidal faggot is suicidal?

Yelp/Hampton McDonalds -- "Loud mouth middle aged male bums frequently squat at this restaurant in the front area of the restaurant in the morning.   They vent a lot of epithets including "faggot" "african" "honky" "bitch" "cunt" (what I heard this morning).

They are all words that can be ignored.   However, I kindly asked one gentleman to please speak softer while I was trying to talk on the phone.  He was going to oblige, but some dude got up from in front of me and wanted to have a physical altercation on the McDonald's property with me.  This guy told me "GO OUTSIDE AND TALK".  I said "I will not be bullied and I will not!"

All the bums got cantankerous and started throwing fists up in the air at me.  I held my ground.  Meanwhile, the guy who wanted to pick a fight got the manager and tried to throw the blame on me because I am WHITE and they are ALL BLACK.

This neighborhood has a lot of undesirables and they emulate that character very well with their subjuvenile conduct.  The Manager DID NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to promote a quiet, peaceful experience in fast food dining.  She herself is Black and was taking up for them.  I bolted out of there thinking the whole room would be another Ferguson riot.

I will never come by here again!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!"

­

I bolted out of there thinking the whole room would be another Ferguson riot.

:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Would you like a side order of a sexual harassment complaint with that?"
\
:za:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"TRUCULENT!!"
\
:pedobear:

Posted by Fred Phelps Ghost
Unregistered

1.0 star rating
12/15/2014 Previous review
A cleaning attendant who has been helpful in the past to me was rude, inconsiderate,and truculent… A cleaning attendant who has been helpful in the past to me was rude, inconsiderate,and truculent this morning 12/15.  He passed out a Jehovah's Witness pamphlet about the wrongs of mental health treatment and how their CULT can cure mental illness.

I did not ask, want, or ever clue this guy into that sort  of thing.  His name is Richard, Black male, wears a Black uniform shirt, and generally works late at night and early in the morning.  He claims to be an ordained minister.   I doubt if he has ever been to college at all.

I don't come to McD's in the mornings to get an indoctrination about cults.  Richard has a desire to lure people into the JW cult through his job by his actions today.   Very unprofessional.  He should be terminated.  I will never go here in the mornings EVER again!

God hates fags, yo.

Posted by Fruit Loops
Unregistered

https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/b071a0526a4c34995ef235fae8da19b8/full.jpg

See the "Mystery Hole" indeed :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's one of those 'TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT' if his Facebook picture is of any indication.

:c3po:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would love to see this turd "review" the Westboro Church.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So he starts shit with black employees then finds himself running or hiding under tables for his own safety - if that is indeed true. What does he expect? Where has he been in the past eight years worth of Obama's 'muh sons' rhetoric, BLM terrorism treated as legitimate protest, and the final erosion of what little civilty the concrete monkeys may have had to begin with?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The return of Captain Cockpirate --

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p50x50/15492458_1829435647339165_5394769309560080995_n.jpg?oh=da7e92480bfa44b444a1ebe5b0ac8f58&oe=58B27EFF[/img]

‎John Andrew Rovenolt‎ to NAS Oceana / Dam Neck MWR
May 25 ·
I would like to voice an issue. I am a veteran of the U.S. Navy. I am also a driver for Uber and Lyft.
Lately, there have been numerous request for trips to both NAS Oceana and Dam Neck. I accept the ruling that our service is prohibited from both naval bases; however, there seems to be a lot of either confused or unbecoming conduct regarding base personnel as to our 100% restricted access.
In fact, just this morning, a female sailor with a dependent child **coerced** me to enter NAS Oceana to drop her son off at a child care center. We were ordered to make a secured U-Turn at the Tomcat gate. She was upset that she pinned the blame for the occurrence by stating: "We could have gotten on base if you had not acted like you were going to piss your pants!"
It is one thing to be told "no". It is another to act like a child about that negative response. Given that this young female "Jasmine" is assumably in the Navy judging from when her CAC passed by my face by I did not notice her surname.
I respect what Naval service I did. My dad is a 27-year retiree and love each moment pretty much. But to manifest resentment and indignation toward a commanding officer's rules on security is downright showing a lack of respect to homeland security.
Please, keep reinforcing Uber and Lyft drivers are NOT allowed on NAS Oceana, NSWR Dam Neck, and NOB Norfolk (et al I presume locally). The end result of this ordeal is that I get at one or two star rating as a driver from the lame sailor not wanting to follow rules and I issue a one star rating to that lame sailor as a rider.
Anchors Aweigh,
John Rovenolt
Hampton, VA

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet his 27 year career dad is absolutely PROUD of the fact his son got kicked out of the Navy for being a faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anchors aweigh and up your ass, faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/15492458_1829435647339165_5394769309560080995_n.jpg?oh=94f3c05afa75220697cb37aefe01e77e&oe=58F1BB36

What the fat fuck is this?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Weird.   I had a a chance to look at his Facebook -- who puts a cartoon drawing up of a fat guy who looks like he's getting ready to do a pole dance as their profile pic? 

I don't have to meet him personally to know that he's one of those people I would like to punch in the throat.  Military career fuckups who develop a sense of over the top uber-patriotism after they get kicked out are just letting their fail flag fly at this point.

Posted by Aqua 25 Member
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt

July 20, 2016
a personal trainer [REDACTED] working out of your gym has ripped me off. [REDACTED] is a convicted felon of many motor vehicle violations in his own testimony to me. He is also a thief to me because he did not pay me the money back and I was owed and therefore I must take it to the Attorney General's office of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

*SIGH*  This pathological faggot. He is no longer allowed at the facility because of the discomfort he was creating for some of our male clients, including the above trainer.  He signed the contract, he knew his conduct would eventually lead to his being banned, and the contract clearly states that membership can be revoked without a refund when a violation of policy is concerned.
Note to John -- Nobody cares that you are a US Navy Veteran who is being "harassed" because of a disability or whatever the fuck excuse you give people.  People do care when you are a fat sweaty BO reeking shit who is using the facility to approach younger men.  The trainer whom you accused of felonies and ripping you off did no such thing.  In fact, you yourself were the subject of at least six complaints in the short time you were using our gym.
Good riddance, you suck in life.

Posted by Your Rovenolt Update
Unregistered

He's done struck again!

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/john-rovenolt/norfolk-va/3094d3518bce

Charge 1:
Destruct Prop W/Intent

Posted by Truculent Puff
Unregistered

Charge 1:
Destruct Prop W/Intent

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.