Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

John Andrew RovenoltI was nearly sexually molested by a gay tenant who wears our Navy's uniform at this condo complex. Nobody is listening to me. That is why I am going public.

Comments
Little Bay Beach & Boat Club Looking at your photo I'd say that you shouldn't advertise.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: John Andrew RovenoltI was nearly sexually molested by a gay tenant who wears our Navy's uniform at this condo complex. Nobody is listening to me. That is why I am going public.

Comments
Little Bay Beach & Boat Club Looking at your photo I'd say that you shouldn't advertise.

:whoa:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why doesn't he file a police report instead of blowing up the Facebook pages that belong to the businesses where the alleged incidents occurred?

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Punk ass motherfucker say I be all trucks n' shit."
\
:carlton:

"He a fag!"
\
:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Red and White Checkered Cab --Three taxis blocked Bank St in Town Center at 2am 8/12/16. I am a Lyft answering a request for services at Keagans. The taxis refused to move when politely asked to end their blockade of traffic. A tall obese Caucasian male with reddish blonde hair was quite rude to me when I kindly asked him to move. I went around via Va Beach Blvd to meet MY customers. The ladies requested services told me the men driving your taxi cabs sexually harassed them outside Keagans to lure them into taxis. And you LABEL yourself a Christian moral company --- next time, hire Amish, Mennonite, or Mormon taxi drivers --- no red neck Trump supporters!

What a fragile little cupcake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Oh My God, a Trump Thupporter!"
\
:flaming:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy is completely nuts.  Complains about every little interaction in his life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh for fuck's sake --

Walsh Team Realty
1★on Google, Jul 08, 2015
John Rovenolt
(REDACTED) treated me all day with extreme disgust, homophobia, and hatred. He refused to process my application for rental assistance as a veteran of the U.S. Navy due to my discharge based …on a self admission of homosexuality and HIV+ status. He said, "You the one who made the mistakes of life, not me, we will not help your kind here!"
He must be from the anti-gay, witch hunting era of the military. Because of him, because of his homophobia, because of blatant prejudice, and his disregard for human life, he is nothing but a hateful, condescending, and asinine individual who should be fired from his public service position.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Which is bullshit because under fair housing laws a person cannot be refused assistance based on HIV+ status.

I would like to know what sort of discharge he got from the US Navy where it seems to have "affected" his ability to get veteran benefits.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is it about this guy and being raped?  Jesus Christ, is he walking around like :rabbitgoatse: ?

John Andrew Rovenolt reviewed NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Service — 3 star

June 22 ·
I want to report someone who is a sexual felon Who has a contract for him to enlist in the United States Navy he recently raped me

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What is it about this guy and being raped?  Jesus Christ, is he walking around like :rabbitgoatse: ?

John Andrew Rovenolt reviewed NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Service — 3 star

June 22 ·
I want to report someone who is a sexual felon Who has a contract for him to enlist in the United States Navy he recently raped me

:froggy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yup, a loser --

I have been home 20 minutes after your racist overnight ejected me from the dining room BUT would not eject the man making the frequent, uncomfortable obscenities upon my kind request.  Your manager from 12/24 to 12/25 was very unkind to me and treat me like a 100% fall guy in this whole incident of Gremlin like Hoodlums not showing any respect whatsoever for me.  For his stupid leadership and professional conduct, I was assaulted by another by-standing customer who was trying to film the incident on his smart phone.  I approached him and told him not turn that "damn thing off".  Again, your manager overnight did not do a damn thing to control the demeanor and quietness of the dining room but instead create a riot scene.  This person subsequently punched me in my lip, cold-cocked, and then I  hid under your under tables for safety.  Your manager DID NOTHING TO RESTRAIN HIM AT ALL - that is his job to preserve safety yet his racist tendencies are clear - beat up on the White guy who wants peace and quiet on Christmas.  What kind of zoo does this Denny's operate when they hire managers?  Your servers Chandra and Izetta have been real nice to me in the near past along with others that I cannot remember the name.  HOWEVER, your overnight manager must be terminated because he will make another White a victim, again, when they may not be, and advocate their own "brothers" because that is the thing to do in light of "Ferguson".  Your company will hear every bit of this incident and I am sickened. When I come into your dining room at 3 or 4 am I almost never feel any confrontation.  I am aghast that Denny's hires such unprofessional individual who cannot OR WILL NOT do anything to maintain order amid a disruptive environment. I am a man of age 50, a Navy veterans of 32 years, and this freedom of expression is what we fought for?  For riotous, raucous behavior on Christmas Eve? YOU ALL SHOULD BE DAMNED ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AT DENNY'S HAMPTON!

Definitely a loser --

Name: John Rovenolt  

Branch of Service:            Navy
Years of Service:               1985 to 1987
Units John Rovenolt
Served With:      USS OHIO

Vetfriends.com

"TRUCULENT!"
\
:lib3:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would love to see the fuck's reaction if he ever stumbled across this thread :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I am a man of age 50, a Navy veterans of 32 years, and this freedom of expression is what we fought for?"
\

"Peacetime Navy.  Two years.  You didn't fight for shit."
\
:gramps:

"Errrm...YOU RAPED ME YOU TRUMP LOVING HOMOPHOBE!  SO THERE!"
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED IN A DENNY'S ON CHRISTMAS EVE BY A TRUCULENT CONCRETE MONKEY!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wow.

I would almost feel sorry for him, but as a resident of Hampton Roads and knowing a couple of people whose businesses he has slandered on Yelp and Facebook et al in a deliberate attempt to ruin their livelihoods over whatever persecution fantasies he has he can go eat a bag of rancid dog shit as far as I care.

The LGBT Center comment is a perfect example.  Nobody wants to help anyone with a penchant for shitting where he eats.  It's like a community center - people go there to enjoy a safe space for their specific issues, not listen to the rantings and pickup lines of a guy who needs to get a grip instead of loitering in the lounge area and bothering other clients.

so.... you're a fag too?

Posted by .
Unregistered

For someone quick to call a person a "thug", this fruitcake is apparently familiar with our criminal justice system.

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/john-a-rovenolt/hampton-va/69a63a2a38

John Andrew Rovenolt

Address: 822 Cameo Dr
City: Hampton
State: VA

Charging County: Hampton City County, Virginia

Case Number: GT16009676-00
Charge: Disorderly Conduct
Statute: 18.2-415
Charge Date: 04/05/2016

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I would love to see the fuck's reaction if he ever stumbled across this thread :lmao:

­The subject of a link has been sent the link a few times over the history of the red board. The one I remember the most is the thread reporting the death of the high school student who with a group of friends skipped school and went hiking. She had on heels and slipped and fell to her death. Somehow one of her friends came upon the thread. 

The reactions and following conversations were not pleasant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here is the link to article about the death:

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20100606/NEWS/306069985

And a google cache of the thread

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2KnoeI4g3LMJ:archive.f2bbs.com/bbs/show_topic/248690/2+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

No wonder he's bitter - he can barely walk down to the corner for a pack of Camels without getting raped. :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­The subject of a link has been sent the link a few times over the history of the red board. The one I remember the most is the thread reporting the death of the high school student who with a group of friends skipped school and went hiking. She had on heels and slipped and fell to her death. Somehow one of her friends came upon the thread. 

The reactions and following conversations were not pleasant.

­
Jerry flattum was as recent as this year

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yelp / Hunter Law Firm -- Was given the boot out the door today by a lawyer at this firm.  He will NOT advocate my issue with Addison at Hampton.  He refuses to dig into any case law affecting my issue:  eviction of a disabled service connected veteran.  He is not a good lawyer as Lincoln stated "a lawyer should never refuse a case". Evidently he wants to see me HOMELESS!! Despicable!

It's called keeping up with your rent, shitass.

Yelp / Pep Boys Hampton -- "[redacted]" at the front counter possesses a nasty, truculent, a mocking attitude.  He is totally money-hungry in the way he treated me this morning.  As well, he affirmed he does not need to show any consideration for customer's interests and concerns in performing his work.  He treated me personally in a quite mean spirited manner ... and that is what he got back from me. "[redacted 2]" on the other hand is a nice person and possesses great customer skills.  I was willing to have my work done at Pep Boys because of his caring attitude after being ripped off at a Pep Boys on the Va Beach Hilltop.  But customer service begins at the first contact and [redacted] DESTROYED my confidence TOTALLY in how Pep Boys hires counter workers.  DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!  There is an obnoxious aura to this store and [redacted] reinforces it!

All right.  I used to work at this store and the whole thing was about his hitting on the first employee, who wasn't interested/comfortable with the not-so-subtle advances being made and tried to deal with him as quickly and efficiently as possible.  I guess having an employee turn down an embarrassingly obvious middle-aged queer flirt would be a classic example of a "truculent and mocking attitude" in this tick-turd's perspective.

Yelp / Chic-Fil-A Hampton -- First, I attempted to cross pedestrian walk in front of store.  A drive- thru customer very almost ran me over while attempting to cross diagonal striped crosswalk.  You clientele must be too lazy to fix a bowl of cereal in the morning! Second, after complaining about the incident incident to just get some coffee while waiting for my car to be examined, a young white dark haired pretty boy "Branson" in uniform doing NOTHING cast a sharp smirk and grin about my pedestrian walkway complaint.  I can safely presume he is homophobic because my outrage contained chick Fil-A's prevailing ANTI-LBGTQ policies from their Hitlerian leader and founder, who thank God is DEAD!  Stay away from here - very unkind customers in drive- thru and Branson is a homophobe like the entire company is !!!

I'm SURE there are people out there who would take delight in reading HIS obituary after their encounter(s) with Mr. John Retard.

Posted by Despicable Boi
Unregistered

Speaking of obituaries -- how FUCKING TACKY is it to put up a photo of yourself as part of signing an online condolence book?  I don't see any other selfies embedded in the comments.  Ass.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/sean-anderson-obituary?pid=1000000165619131&page=2

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is a dick move, yeah.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.