Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

That'a probably why John always smells like cat piss every time he's in public.  What a shame.

Regarding him posting that picture he posted on the Willoughby page, it's a pattern for John:  Go Fund Me/FB fundraisers, Yelp posts putting down businesses and in public, looking for men, complaining about every single thing he dislikes, etc.  It's all for attention.  He has no friends and is mentally unstable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at him, listen to him, know about him and his revenge posting, ie rape accusations, whenever he feels slighted.  What person in their right mind would want to form a relationship with him?  You can look at him and tell he isn't one for personal hygiene.  Who would want to go down on him or do anal with how bad it probably stinks where it is intimate?  

He can look for men all day, but far too many people in the LGBT community wants nothing to do with him based on (a) personal experience or (b) warnings given to others as to what to expect from him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh I met John before when he was a part of the social group I run.  The first time my girlfriend and I ran into him at a restaurant in Williamsburg, I immediately smelled cat piss.  And he looked like he just woke out of bed looking unkept.  And the laugh.....one you'll never forget.  Plus, he talked a lot, a sign then that he hardly had friends.

And here's the one thing about John.  At first when you meet him, he'll come off as friendly.  But over time, John will start to get upset every time things didn't go his way.  Usually when I meet people his age, they're either early retired or still working.  But to see him act like a child, it's both sad and disturbing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Between posting up pictures of his fucking cat on Facebook, apparently he has an issue with the police and Blue Lives Matter:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=148205183441244&id=100047552900522&set=a.118165113111918&source=57&refid=13&__tn__=+>

Posted by .
Unregistered

John is too stupid to understand what he posted here :lol:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146134840314945&id=100047552900522&set=a.118165113111918&source=57&refid=13&__tn__=+=

Posted by .
Unregistered

He went to SIX high schools?  OVer how long....20 years? :laugh:

https://m.facebook.com/willo2358?refid=13&__tn__=,g

Posted by .
Unregistered

No one has even donated to his Go Fund Me page

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cats for Biden !
\
:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No one has even donated to his Go Fund Me page

Nope!

:nelson:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: No one has even donated to his Go Fund Me page

It's just sadness piled upon sadness.  John's cat needs to do the right thing whilst he is in a morphine daze.

THIS IS IT OLD BEAN
\
:fancy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I reported a couple of his Yelp reviews.  The one about racist Subway employees calling him a Floyd Killer and having a knife pulled on him at Francos really need to go.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Which Panera does he work at in Norfolk?  I really want to avoid that location if at all possible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He works at one in Virginia Beach I think

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=139199544341808&id=100047552900522&set=a.118165113111918&source=57&refid=13&__tn__=+=

It seems his mother passed along some really bad genes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

1). Listen to what YOU ARE SAYING.

2). Listen to what OTHERS ARE SAYING TO YOU.
3). Listen to what YOUR BODY IS SAYING TO YOU

This is what John included in his post regarding his mom.  Every time he posts something positive and uplifting, he always contradicts them with negativity.  Once I read that months back, it told me that this passed to him unfortunately.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And to the person who reported his Yelp reviews on Franco's and Subway, bravo to you!  I managed to get 7 of John's reviews removed from Yelp myself, especially the Denny's one where he screamed about a race riot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=139199544341808&id=100047552900522&set=a.118165113111918&source=57&refid=13&__tn__=+=

It seems his mother passed along some really bad genes.

­
That's a woman? No way.

I like lookin' as pretty as I can.
\
:brimley:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Which Panera does he work at in Norfolk?  I really want to avoid that location if at all possible.

­
Oh, find out which one, go there and be the most unsatisfied customer in the world by insisting that John and only John be your sammich maker. Then say you're not satisfied, not paying for it and walk out. Make a huge scene> :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bank of America
Banks & Credit Unions
893 E Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23518

4/5/2016
I needed to make an emergency wire transfer. I tried to schedule an appointment. Then two nasty black ladies confronted me with nastiness and aggressive behavior -- One a manager at one I guess a supervisor. I guess black women do have a nastiness about them!

Does this sound racist to anybody here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I reported the one with the road rage incident involving a pizza delivery driver -- had fuck all nothing to do with the food or a delivery to his own front door -- and the Chik Fil A one where he was gloating about the founder being dead and ranting about an employee he felt was a homophobe because HE (John) was careless in the parking lot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yelp seems to be really dragging its feet about removing offensive non-reviews.  I reported the Subway Mask post and the Francos one over a month ago and no joy,

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boo hoo hoo!!!  Another post:

Another boring weekend coming forth alone with no inexpensive plans, no friends to be with, and no real social capital .

Posted by .
Unregistered

And another one:

Recently, someone asked: “John, why aren’t you in a relationship?!” Blunt answer: “Gay Men cannot maintain honesty, fidelity, and basic trust!”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Uhm.  I guess he forgot the Norfolk couple who worked to legalize gay marriage in VA, huh?

I would REALLY like to know what really happened in the relationships where John claimed to have been abused or raped.  Part of me wonders if he was the actual aggressor in those situations.

Boo hoo fucking hoo.  Get a real job, clean up your social act, and handle your finances in a responsible adult manner.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Judging from the social media posts, Yelp reviews and constantly embarassing himself in public, odds are he's the bully in the relationship.  And who wants to date a man who smells like cat piss???

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.