Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

He will be fired by "homophobic Trump supporters who hate veterans" the moment he gets shown the door for being a jerkoff.  Hopefully he puts up enough of a disturbance to get arrested.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Then get a job, get insurance through the job, and just leave the VA the fuck alone.  The VA is by its very nature a bureacracy.

Again, John does not get it.  He managed to get some VA benefits with a dishonorable discharge and he sees fit to complain?  I despise this wart on the ass of humanity.

­
:potd:

He's no different than welfare mammies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
Despicable Boi said: Speaking of obituaries -- how FUCKING TACKY is it to put up a photo of yourself as part of signing an online condolence book?  I don't see any other selfies embedded in the comments.  Ass.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/sean-anderson-obituary?pid=1000000165619131&page=2

You don't do that.  You leave your thoughts of the deceased and for their loved ones, maybe include a site-specific image such as a dove or flowers, and you are respecting the family's time of sorrow when you do so.

That self portrait which has fuck all nothing to do with the condolence format is just wrong.

Trashy bastard.  Good old PearBody John felt like putting up a photo of HIMSELF in an online condolence post.  If it had been a picture of him and the deceased together, it would have been acceptable as a memory of better and happier times.  I know it was something that happened 7 years ago on Legacy.com but Jesus Christ...!  I feel sorry for the loved ones of the deceased to visit that page and see that clown's smirking face.

­
^I've never seen someone put their own pic up at the obit of someone else til now. Tacky as fuck. Mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I still remember every time John came to our social group the smell of cat piss would roam the air.  Anyone who thinks that's normal is very unstable.  Let's just say once I kicked him out of the group, I could breathe normally.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NATO is funded by George Soros.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So how is PearBoy doing on his first day at work?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would not eat any food items that has been in contact with this lacking in basic hygiene shitweasel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Remember when John mentioned he was gonna be in a Rutter Mills commercial?  Well, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqVnTmuD-Xc

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sorry.  Wrong link.  Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jouc2XUExs

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is for a now-closed Starbucks location in Norfolk VA from Sept 23 2019:

John Rovenolt

Great smoothie. Found a long strand of hair on straw and it got in my mouth. I approach woman and man at 2pm 9/23 as they were seemingly having personal, rather graphic gossip. Not recommended.

The hair, yes.  The fact he took offense at a private conversation (professional ear-hustler that he is) = typical Asshole John.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't see a long term employment with John at Panera.  The first time he is told to wear a company hat or shirt and not his usual Biden, Democrat, or LGBTQ fashion accessories he is going to lose it and get fired.

Also, has anyone else noticed that his employment with Dominos is not listed on his Facebook or linked in resume?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He hasn't received a penny on his GFM page :fatbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

All John needs is a baggy dress and his hair caught up in a ribbon and he would look just like Zippy the Pinhead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sorry.  Wrong link.  Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jouc2XUExs

He needs to get rid of that kids' necktie.  With all of the suits around him he could have made an attempt to look more professional.  

With the hot lights involved with filming, I bet a collective exhale of relief and the Lysol was released when PearBoy Captain Catpiss left the set.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's what he posted on FB regarding the commercial:

Rob Gillikin II, Esq and the Rutter Mills LLC CEO C. Brother Rutter, Esq kindly asked me to STAR in this particular local commercial. The marketing idea lies with each lawyer submit one of their clients to be in a local ad campaign. Rob does an excellent job filing VA Disability claims, surpassing the veterans service organizations. Rutter Mills will stay with their clients after the veteran wins their claim—and Rob did for me!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looked very out of place in that commercial.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's a grifter and I hope to see the day he gets destroyed over it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John is a star all right, the star of his own personal shitshow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guess what?  It's his cat's birthday!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=175861044008991&id=100047552900522

Posted by .
Unregistered

That poor cat is just about as pear shaped as her owner.

Posted by .
Unregistered

His cat looks really bloated.  Not good for her health.  But I betcha John's not cleaning up around his place....as usual.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blue Buffalo is a pretty expensive brand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at how she has to position herself to eat on the desk among all that clutter -- that can't be comfortable for her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why he even has cat food up there instead of on the floor like normal folks is questionable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes!  I do not want my pets eating on the furniture.  Besides, the stress of having to situate herself in order to eat could cause her to choke or bolt her food and make herself sick.  When cats are stressed, they poop, vomit and pee to show their discomfort.

That picture was posted up to the Willoughby community page.  Dude, who cares about your cat, except for the unsafe and not very sanitary feeding practice?  

What the Willoughby community is really concerned about is an unstable grown man acting like a bitter old woman and trying to make everyone else miserable around him.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.