Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

People are getting tired of him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dining establishments and other businesses are struggling enough to comply with the mask and other COVID 19 regulations without having a thin-skinned, imperious and vindictive cunt rag like John throwing in his two cents worth and adding to the problem for business owners.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any recent posts from our dear friend?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: yelp sucks but the LA forum is fun to troll
https://www.yelp.com/talk/la

­don’t you need the fucking app to post shit on yelp these days?

­
no but you need at least a throwaway address to register a "user". write some bogus reviews for "credibility" and troll away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He was spotted at the Angela Green protest in Portsmouth last night.  And he DID NOT have a mask on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pear Boy at 0:56?

Posted by .
Unregistered

the guy in the green shirt really does look like him

Posted by .
Unregistered

That has to be him.  He has the same way of moving around, same style of sunglasses, the odd jawline shape and the slouchy stance when he is standing next to the sign holder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's not him.  John's not that clean shaven and is bigger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

From our dear friend:

My rigorously honest feelings 56 Days from the most crucial election in our 244 years:

I hear a lot of negative vibes. I hear a lot of installation of fear among fellow Democrats ready to vote for Joe Biden. I hear a lot of raucous turmoil in the soul of Democrats on this quadrennial nightmare of political crookedness, pathetic lying, and sheer deception unlike any preceding of the 44 Presidents.

Yes, it is justified. I feel the same pain.

But to constantly vent all the vanity, egoism, and convolution of Donald John Trump in reality DOES NOT motivate most Democrats, Independents, and some open-minded Republicans to vote for Biden. The reason people should want to vote is “to believe in a place called Hope” (the Bill Clinton campaign’s successful theme).

To constantly, daily, almost three or four times a day last all the negativity of this President gives me ulcers. I have blocked many fellow Democrats because, well, the statement posts and news stories are negatively inspiring.  

The group of voters right now LESS LIKELY to vote are 18 to 30 or 35. These are people who likely did not learn Civics in whatever part of education they teach this non-mandatory course these days in many K-12 school systems.

Not gloating, but I will thoroughly enjoyed Civics class in Ninth Grade in Prince George’s County Schools in the Old Line and Free State of Maryland. I got a special achievement award in 1979 for being an outstanding student in the course from Mr. Pennington, a good old country boy from Huntington, West Virginia.

Aside from that, we need to be more positive in our statements, our postings, our opinons, and our news stories we share to motivate young voters to VOTE and VOTE FOR BIDEN!

There’s an old song that goes something like this: “You’ve got to accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, ...”. SURE, the news is predominantly negative now, but PLEASE find ways to make a statement of HOPE, VISION, and FLEETING AFFIRMATIONS for a better future ahead.

Thank you,

John Andrew Rovenolt I, John Andrew Rovenolt II, VA Calico Cat —all in the Willoughby Calico Cat Cave, Norfolk, VA

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here we go again:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=602965683711343&id=100047552900522

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus Christ.  Let him learn the hard way how to live like a 56 year old man with financial responsibilty even if he winds up on the streets, in court, or his car gets dragged off by a repo wrecker.  When I read that, all it tells me is that the shit head has been living high and well above his so called "fixed income" means.  

No. Pity. Whatsoever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why does he keep referencing pop culture from the 40s - 60s, which nobody really knows or cares about anymore, in his posts?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I met John when he was in the social group I run.  He would talk a whole lot when he was around us and sometimes brought up old stuff like Johnny Carson that a lot of the group members aren't familiar with.  Also, he would suggest for me to put together events constantly.  When I would tell John 'Let me think about it' or 'Maybe it's not a good idea', he would act like a child and talk to me in a rude manner.  One time he even suggested to host an event at a restaurant in Norfolk.  I took a look at the menu and it was pricey.  I refused to do it because we usually hit up spots where you wouldn't break your wallet.  Eventually, I had to kick John out because of the behavior he exhibited online.  And he has no friends down here in Hampton Roads so I highly doubt folks will donate anything since he's burned every bridge possible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

More from him:

Government-run is the panacea for all Americans??!! NOPE!!Another bureaucratic drama snafu today at VAMC Hampton, Va.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Then get a job, get insurance through the job, and just leave the VA the fuck alone.  The VA is by its very nature a bureacracy.

Again, John does not get it.  He managed to get some VA benefits with a dishonorable discharge and he sees fit to complain?  I despise this wart on the ass of humanity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

On his Go F Himself page -- 
During this Pandemic, I lost a part-time job complementing my veterans disability income rather nicely.  I have been seeking part-time work for four months now without success.  Many of my bills are past-due and your help, especially with major periodic car maintenance on the horizon, would be helpful.

He lost his part time job by being an asshole and playing mask cop around the customers.  PULL THE OTHER ON JOHN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

If Trump wins the election John is doomed.  He is too fragile to deal with "four more years of hell".

Posted by .
Unregistered

The fact that he has a Go Fund Me page along with another fundraiser on FB speaks volumes.  John has no friends in Hampton Roads, burned every bridge possible and has no job that can support him.  Yet, he goes on here saying he needs support.  Dude shouldn't get a damn penny at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And why the hell is me smiling??!!  If you're seeking help, you don't put a picture of yourself smiling!!!  Speechless!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is smiling because he is a con artist and he knows how to play on the kind feelings of others to get what he wants. 

John is an abusive individual who has destroyed any hope of forming lasting friendships or obtaining help from the very organizations that can offer him post retirement career training and mental health counseling.  How scary it must be to live in such an oblivious state where he is in poor health, non-employable because of his shitty attitude and has no safety net to rely on when things start to really go south.  I've seen instances where he stated that the only person who really cared about him in his family was his late mother.  I understand that his combative demeanor is an absolute deterrent for anyone who takes a legitimate interest in his well being and he WILL stalk people on social media for offending him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I truly think he was like this even when his mother was still alive.  I read an article that he posted for a newspaper in Ohio back in 2008 where he expressed his disgust for the LGBT community for holding an event in celebration of Stonewall.  John is 56 years old, but acts like a very old man when it comes to certain things, especially towards the LGBT culture of today compared to how people acted back when he was coming up.  He has no understanding on how the world works and feels so entitled when it comes to being a Veteran, even though he only served 2 years with a spotty record.  Guys like him do nothing but bring people down.  Why?  Because they are miserable and want you to feel sorry for them.  I used to feel that way when I met John last year, but over time I realized everything that people said was true.  John is a sociopath who is dangerous.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One day the Virginia Calico Cat will engineer his demise...

Posted by .
Unregistered

John just got a job with Panera Bread.  It'll be interesting on how long he keeps that gig.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I give it less than 72 hours before he gets canned over either his attitude or his eau de cat piss.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.