Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh I know that smell all too well when he came out to events I put together.  Of course, no one said anything just to be nice.  That's one of the things I won't miss about him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are a far nicer person than I am.  I would have said go clean yourself up, we are going to meet up in a dining establishment and nobody wants to smell you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm an honest person, but try to keep myself from being embarassed in public by people like John.  I wanted to say something, but feared how he would react if I came off insulting in his mind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

True.  We know he is unstable but not how unstable he is.  If Trump wins he will probably go into full meltdown mode, which is sad.  He hates Trump, but at the same time he is allowing Trump to live in his mind rent free.  Does that make sense?  His whole life seems to be built around LGBT, Veteran Status, Democrats v Republicans, his hatred of Donald Trump, and whatever has offended him in a particular moment.  That is not normal whatsoever.  He supports BLM and has expressed approval of antifa because of the anti-Trump narrative, but at the same time I highly doubt we would see this cupcake on the front lines "doing work" or getting physical with the Proud Boys, Patriots, or the 1% MCs now joining the fracas.  He is a keyboard warrior living in a section 8 apartment posting racist and hateful rhetoric, thinking he is a crusader for the poor downtrodden veteran LGBT Democrats that exist within his own delusional mind.

Honestly, if Trump wins I honestly think that John will not survive much longer after election results are posted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh I know exactly what you mean.  I was on the receiving end of some of his rants every time he got upset over things I would say to him.  He has really thin skin and doesn't know how to take rejection well at all.  And yes, I've seen his posts on Facebook and Yelp, which was a big reason why I kicked him out of the social group he belonged to.  And other folks I've talked to who know John said similar stories on how he would act.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wouldn't have expenses on a limited income if he had an actual job.  Worthless government dole fuckshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't have to read this thread to know this John is a complete asshole.  A picture says a thousand words.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does this man not know what a budget is?  If he is living on a fixed income, then how does he have the extra money to dine out at expensive places or place a 40 dollar order for seafood?  If he is that strapped for cash, he could temporarily re-home his cat, shut off his internet and move out into the world, and concentrate on what is essential.  Bills,  you know, the things you have to pay first before doing anything else with what may be left over.

But no, he is still living, mentally and emotionally, in his parents' basement.  Something tells me he joined the Navy to get away from / appease his old man and got one of the worst awakenings in his life.

Irresponsible, lazy, and 56 years old going on twelve.  You would think, with all of the Proud Veteran bullshit he flings around he would have learned SOMETHING useful during his enlistment.  Just a waste of oxygen as far as I am concerned.

I wouldn't even give him a month after Election night, unless of course the cats' choice Biden wins.  All psychological hell is going to break loose with this fragile cupcake if Trump takes another term.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cats for Biden?  Is he a 14 year old girl?

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Rovenolt is a mentally ill man who tries to seek attention in any way, whether through claims of being raped, having homophobic and racial slurs hurled his way, being destitute and needing money, running into Trump supporters, etc.  He has no friends in Hampton Roads (I used to be one of them until he started to talk to me like a child) and relies on people from social media for help.  Sad part is people are still donating to his fundraiser not knowing the whole true story.  I'm with the person who said he won't last long if Biden loses the election.  People like John are dangerous and should not be roaming around in public.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The local LGBT and veterans' groups really don't have a positive opinion of him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am a member of the LGBT community in Hampton Roads, and it has been brought up numerous times that John is a source of concern.  I know it is wrong to judge a book by its cover, but LOOK AT HIM.  He is the classic image of a paedophile.  No really, LOOK AT HIM.  Would you want him around your male child, or children of both genders, if you saw him creeping around in a store?  would you want him to mentor ANY young and vulnerable kid?  He has that undefinable feel to him, that he is up to no good, but you just can't put a finger on it.  I call it intuition.

He is not wanted around whatsoever in the Hampton Roads area.  Period.  There is a whole lot of things that I would not put past him to commit.  I am pretty sure, with all of his Twitter/Facebook vitriol having been directed towards public figures, he is on a watch list somewhere.   This review from Google is a few months old, and he has been permanently banned from contacting ANYONE at the LGBT Life Center because of his lying, intimidating and harassing shenanigans.  

John Rovenolt
Local Guide · 26 reviews · 1 photo
8 months ago-
Today I received a solicitation for funds as is customary for end of year tax purposes. Since I do not itemize, it is not a big issue for me. But I would normally give something nominal, what I can afford on a fixed income, but will not this year. Reason being, there have been two experienced incidents of groups leaving the LGBT Life Center for use of building, but the announcement either never went out online or not in time to change personal smart phone calendars. In the second instance, a gentleman name Mr. Wiggins initiated a rancorous chat conversation with me on Facebook regarding my personal identity and made the issue my fault, totally. Well, when there is a conflict, there is fault on both sides. But this time, the Executive Director stepped in with an apology, but not from a young Mr. Wiggins. That is beyond his scope it seems. Be careful of attending groups, events at LGBT Life Center because the calendar may not be currently updated and notices may not be made in a respectable period of time.

It is really sad when you want to offer a sense of community to an individual but they turn right around and take a hard piss in your direction the moment your guard is down.  We want to be welcoming to all, but, don't treat people like shit.  Don't fuck with peoples' livelihoods.  Don't hang out with ("mentor") younger kids, it is not a good look for you.  Just...don't.  If you are hated to the extent that people actually want to see you dead or badly injured because you were a jerk to the wrong person, then, stop.  Think.  It's going to happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To the person who posted last, take a look in this thread for John's post regarding gay conversion therapy.  I was the one who posted it here and a day later, it was taken down on Facebook because it violated TOS.  He wants attention for himself and will do anything to get it, even if it means slandering people or businesses.  John has mental illness and clearly never sought any true help to cure it.  Also, go on his Yelp profile and check out his posts where he basically slams every business he walked into.  I, for one, got Yelp to take down 7 of his reviews due to content.  I tried to get more taken down, but they didn't see any problems with what he said.  If you can, flag them.  People like John need to get canceled for good and taken off the streets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I live in the same area -- and believe me I am looking forward to the moment he feels obligated to disrupt a conversation between myself and my friends.

The obvious thing is that he is a bully.  And when somebody stands up to the bully and tells him to fuck off then out come the three cards of John Rovenolt:  Homophobia, Anti-Veteran or Anti-Democrat.  If he is told to take it outside he makes it sound like hie is the guest of honor at a prison gang rape party.  He'll intimidate women, he'll intimidate young kids on minimum wage, but he won't fuck with blacks or other men.  That is because he KNOWS he will get his ass kicked without a doubt.

A belated :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am the 2nd person to post on this page and probably the 3rd in this entire thread.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Despicable Boi said: Speaking of obituaries -- how FUCKING TACKY is it to put up a photo of yourself as part of signing an online condolence book?  I don't see any other selfies embedded in the comments.  Ass.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/sean-anderson-obituary?pid=1000000165619131&page=2

You don't do that.  You leave your thoughts of the deceased and for their loved ones, maybe include a site-specific image such as a dove or flowers, and you are respecting the family's time of sorrow when you do so.

That self portrait which has fuck all nothing to do with the condolence format is just wrong.

Trashy bastard.  Good old PearBody John felt like putting up a photo of HIMSELF in an online condolence post.  If it had been a picture of him and the deceased together, it would have been acceptable as a memory of better and happier times.  I know it was something that happened 7 years ago on Legacy.com but Jesus Christ...!  I feel sorry for the loved ones of the deceased to visit that page and see that clown's smirking face.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw on his Instagram account that the original Maryland Calico Cat passed away.  I will say that that is a pretty cat.  I wonder if John sat on her or she smothered on cat pee ammonia fumes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ptkYAAymN/

Posted by .
Unregistered

He looks like someone who would try to offer a kid some candy

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black Lives Matter!  Fuck the Government!  Hey John, get out here on the front line and do work!
\
:afro:  :afrosmoke:  :attentionwhore:  :clown: :electricafro:  :fairy:  

Uhmmm...my safe space is behind a keyboard and, ah, yeah.
\
:fatbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

New post from our dear friend.  Why he even cares is beyond anyone's guess:

Fun/Serious Poll: Do you report COVID19 mask violations to local/state health departments? If no local law, do you file online feedback to merchants?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus.  What a fucking Karen.  Nothing else better to do with his time I guess besides pleading poverty and being an asshole towards other people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's a piece of advice for John:  if folks aren't wearing masks and not being 6 feet apart, then walk out as fast as you can and drive away.   Never come back.  No reporting to the news, authorities, nor social media.  Mind your business and go about your life while staying safe.  That's it!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here's a piece of advice for John:  if folks aren't wearing masks and not being 6 feet apart, then walk out as fast as you can and drive away.   Never come back.  No reporting to the news, authorities, nor social media.  Mind your business and go about your life while staying safe.  That's it!!!

If he had a REAL fucking job he wouldn't have time for his Mask Patrol shenanigans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: New post from our dear friend.  Why he even cares is beyond anyone's guess:

Fun/Serious Poll: Do you report COVID19 mask violations to local/state health departments? If no local law, do you file online feedback to merchants?

:crybaby:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.