Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: yelp sucks but the LA forum is fun to troll
https://www.yelp.com/talk/la

­don’t you need the fucking app to post shit on yelp these days?

Posted by .
Unregistered

As as John being a predator, I agree.  He once sent me a message on an app saying 'Hi there sexy' and he knew that I'm a straight man from a conversation we had months before when he joined a group I run.  And another guy from the group contacted me saying John sent him messages out of the blue just saying 'Hello'.  I will tell you many things about John from what I observed:

-He has a body odor which is noticeable like a walking cat litter box.  If you've ever seen his legendary YouTube video (which sadly isn't on there anymore), his apartment in Hampton was junky and there appeared to be cat poop all over the place
-He talks a whole lot, mostly about LGBT (which I don't mind since our group's gay friendly) and old stuff like Johnny Carson which many people in the group don't know.  He has no physical friends.
-He rants about politics constantly on social media and gets into fights with people who disagree with his views or try to set him straight.
-His Yelp reviews.  I have actually contacted them about many of John's reviews regarding the content and 7 of them have been removed.
-Every time John made a suggestion about what events we would put together, he would get mad and talk to me like a child if I disagreed with him.  I kicked him out after he called another online group out on FB and feared he would do the same with mine.  Once he found out, he sent me a scathing email calling me all sorts of names.

It's really sad John is a 56-year old man who acts this way, but he did all of this to himself.  People like that need to be locked up in a mental facility where they can't harm anyone or slander their professional business.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here he goes:

Due to some unfortunate expense occurrences that my fixed income cannot handle, I am behind with three major monthly bills. One of these items is my car financing payment, which is approaching 45 days in arrears. I have exhausted the "skips" for 2021. I am working on part-time employment while collecting Veterans Disability benefits. However, if you can help with whatever funds possible, I will be in deep humility and gratitude. Thank you very much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here he goes:

Due to some unfortunate expense occurrences that my fixed income cannot handle, I am behind with three major monthly bills. One of these items is my car financing payment, which is approaching 45 days in arrears. I have exhausted the "skips" for 2021. I am working on part-time employment while collecting Veterans Disability benefits. However, if you can help with whatever funds possible, I will be in deep humility and gratitude. Thank you very much.

­

Internet begging !
\
:Emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here he goes:

Get rid of your fucking internet, twat!  Get a real fucking job, you are still able to physically work even if it is to wash dishes or clean toilets!  I hope you wake up one morning to the sound of your shitty car being hauled off by a repo tow truck.  Good morning you insulting, rude, predatory and overall miserable used condom stuck on the bottom of society's shoe.

Wait!  I thought he wanted no more part of the VA or any of his "veterans non service related benefits"? And no, he will not be in deep humility or feel gratitude because of the selfish pile of malingering shit he truly is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He just wants to sit on his ass and play internet warrior while sucking down 40 dollar seafood platters,

Posted by .
Unregistered

So far, 4 people have donated $58 towards his $1000 fundraiser

Posted by .
Unregistered

pffft.  A sucker is born every minute.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Exactly.  All he wants is attention and people to feel pity for him without knowing his true actions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NCIS is aware of him based on all the fake rape reports he posted to that agency's Facebook a few years ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Has he ever been physically arrested here in Norfolk instead of running away when the cops get called on him?  Why hasn't his being tasered at a DAV chapter incident been covered in the local news?  Why didn't HE call the police after being threatened with a knife at Angelos?

I do not like or condone cancel culture, but he really needs to have it happen as a shock back to the reality of why the world doesn't revolve around him.

Oh, and here is another review I found on Google and of a church no less.  Nice guy, huh?

John Rovenolt

I stopped attending to this church a couple years ago. Several openly gay parishioners barred me from ever returning due to “physical appearance” and “lack of income reflective in my pledge card.” Have these people left? I hope so.

Uhhhh...was it because you had a noticeable piss stain on your pants, smelled like you hadn't bathed in a month, then were so fucking cheap and argumentive you couldn't even put a dollar in the collection's plate like the widow's mite in the Bible?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He could also tithe his time for the church community if he was too poor to handle a monetary pledge.

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAT FUCK.  Would anyone be willing to stand in line and punch him in his smug face?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMHDyyewDONCRnMXonRh4u4eg-ejcgxVAExgo7H=w600-h854-p-k-no

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So far, 4 people have donated $58 towards his $1000 fundraiser

­
I may contribute $20 just so he beats $77. That way I can post on another thread here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Damn he is goofy looking

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I may contribute $20 just so he beats $77. That way I can post on another thread here.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where is his fundraiser?  Facebook or Go Gibs Me?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Responding to the guy who mentioned cancel culture, I happen to get 7 of his Yelp reviews removed from his profile due to the content, especially the Denny's one where there was a so-called race riot.  I've met John personally and went through his antics.  He's a very sick man who doesn't know how to seek help properly and will do anything he can to slander anyone or a business.  There was a point where I felt sorry for him and tried to give him advice on how to handle things, but folks who have mental illness or just plain sociopaths will never understand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

*sigh*

I am noticing First Class mail delivery slowdowns here in the Hampton Roads area of Southeastern Virginia. I have not received First Class mail for three consecutive delivery days. I check the "Informed Delivery Digest" on usps.com. As that FREE service depends on scanned items, I sense the scanners in the Richmond area hub and Norfolk central processing have been dismantled as well. ** This situation is a prime example of Fascism and an authoritarian dictator being a bailiwick, once again. **

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUT GREENIES SHUT DOWN!
\
:mullet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What does the USPS have to do with Fascism....oh wait, once again John is having delusional thoughts of anti-Biden, anti-LGBT and God only knows who else is out to get him.  What a dildo.

Note to Jackass -- EVERYONE is having problems with timely mail delivery and USPS under staffing, so suck it up and be patient like everyone else.  It took over a week and a half to receive my sister's DCs from the funeral home - sent certified mind you - and I didn't lose my shit over it even though I wanted to get started on the estate processes as soon as possible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: FAT FUCK.  Would anyone be willing to stand in line and punch him in his smug face?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMHDyyewDONCRnMXonRh4u4eg-ejcgxVAExgo7H=w600-h854-p-k-no

Now imagine this clown waddling through the front door of a business with a fucking LGBT hat stuck on his pear shaped head and running his mouth about Trump or homophobia.  This is a real person, not some fictional character, who has put in more work trying to screw people over than an actual occupation.  I despise parasites like him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pear shaped head :fatbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's a post he put up the other day:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2733612263588161&id=100008182428296

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he was a "person of color" he would look just like the shit emoji

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.