Posted by .
Unregistered

you guys are so mean and gross

Posted by .
Unregistered

John is mean and gross.

Posted by .
Unregistered

he needs to pick up his toilet review game.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "I want my money back....no?  No?  How about after I post some defamatory shit to your Facebook page?"
\
:oldpedo:

"He probably spent more time as a boot party guest of honor as he did actual training during basic at NTC Great Lakes."
\
:pedohunter:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know of this John, he is an insufferable person at times (okay, a lot of times), but to put a link to what intimate purchases he made on Amazon is just plain icky.  

Myself, let's go back to reading his trolling on twitter, facebook and yelp because it shows just what an asinine person he is.  Let him humiliate himself in those venues and leave his consumer choices out of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't think people are criticizing his consumer choices.  It's the fact that does the same thing on other sites, complain about other factors rather than the actual experience.  It's his way of gathering attention on himself and trying to convince people to feel pity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love the fact that he purchased Febreeze, guess he's finally figured out that cat waste has a distinct aroma.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What are John's latest exploits?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe he got kicked off Facebook again.

Posted by .Oh Lord
Unregistered

He has tweeted recently about the next four years being hell if Trump wins :lol:

Love this guy's response:

Travis, Trav, T-RAV

@Travis081

·
Aug 17

Replying to
@john_rovenolt
and
@NumbersMuncher
Why? Seriously what has he done to you personally? And no, a once in 100 year pandemic from China doesn't count. Everyone complaining like he came to your house and kicked your dog. Melodramatic bunch of damn fools

@ACapone77

·
Aug 17

Replying to
@john_rovenolt
and
@NumbersMuncher
How has your life charged since he was elected aside from you just being mad all the time because you're a sore loser?

I wonder if he curled into a ball and started crying because he got set straight?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I know of this John, he is an insufferable person at times (okay, a lot of times), but to put a link to what intimate purchases he made on Amazon is just plain icky.  

Myself, let's go back to reading his trolling on twitter, facebook and yelp because it shows just what an asinine person he is.  Let him humiliate himself in those venues and leave his consumer choices out of it.

https://www.amazon.com/FitRight-Heavyweight-Cleansing-Unscented-Incontinence/dp/B01KGH1T92?ref=pf_vv_at_pdctrvw_dp

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw that tweet with the responses.  We know how John is regarding politics.  He'll shoot from the hip whenever he gets the chance and if anyone gets in his way, he'll try to bully them to agree with him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt  recommends The Brandon Act.
December 3, 2019 ·
Several times when I was underwater during deployment on the USS Ohio...

Bullshit.  No way a fruitcake like this could have passed the psych tests to become a member of 'Rickover's Navy"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
John Andrew Rovenolt  recommends The Brandon Act.
December 3, 2019 ·
Several times when I was underwater during deployment on the USS Ohio...

Bullshit.  No way a fruitcake like this could have passed the psych tests to become a member of 'Rickover's Navy"

Thank you.  He was support shore duty for the boat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait, what?  They actually let someone with obvious psychological issues into the sub service period, let alone within a mile of a boomer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Breaking news:  John's back on Facebook ranting as usual *sigh*

Posted by .
Unregistered

What manner of insightful bullshit is he twaddling on about now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bashing President Trump and constantly posting Cats For Biden

Posted by .
Unregistered

What an absolute retard.  No wonder people despise him.  He needs to get a real job, earn real money, so he can pay his real bills instead of pestering charities for help.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt I  doesn't recommend Chipotle Mexican Grill (Norfolk, VA).
December 5, 2019 ·
I ordered the non-spicy steak. They gave me the spicy steak. They weren’t listening. Probably because the loud music blaring. The person on the line package my meal to go when I said dining in. She went ahead and package it to go. They were out of Coke zero drink. I told the cashier but she did nothing to compensate me for that loss.

"Compensate" seems to be a theme in a lot of his reviews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Problem is he doesn't keep jobs too long.  Take a look at his LinkedIn page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He can't stay employed because he takes his crazy bullshit to work.  Can you imagine his talking to a coworker, supervisor, or customer the way he talks to the general public?

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's why he was forced to quit a gig at Domino's Pizza along with trying make a pass at several male co-workers.  A person like John needs to be in a mental facility.  I've dealt with his antics when he was a part of my meetup group.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yelp sucks but the LA forum is fun to troll
https://www.yelp.com/talk/la

Posted by .
Unregistered

Has anyone else noticed how biased some of his Yelp reviews are?  You're supposed to review the food or services of a business, not attacking or placing an emphasis on individuals based on race, age, political leanings (real or perceived), or sexuality. 

The Domino's that used to be in Ocean View where he worked came *this close* to being put off limits or being allowed to deliver to the base because of John's trying to put the moves on much younger military guys who worked there part time.  Supposedly he offered one of the kids money to suck him off and the kid went back to his squadron and told the CMC what was going on.  Most of the military part time workers quit within a week of John's first day of employment.  John wrote that whole smear review on Yelp because he was told he could quit or be fired since he was costing the franchise its reputation, employees and customers.

I worked there for a while and it became a matter of either quitting or beating John's ass all the way to the emergency room after I told him numerous times to keep his fucking hands to himself and stay the fuck out of the prep area (where most of the kids worked).  The man is a predator. There is no other way to say it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.