Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

He really needs to work on his sentence structure and grammar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't think he can due to his mental health.  People like that tend to rant without thinking clearly at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh boy.  Baby wants some attention from a public figure! Alphonso David is the president of HRC and an advocate for LGBTQ rights on a national level.  

WCCC

@john_rovenolt
Jul 19
@AlphonsoDavid
I am considering ending my life

The more he talks about doing himself in, the less credible his plight becomes.  It's called crying wolf.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WOW.  Look at all of the scheming and scamming he put into his undeserved VA benefits, and now.....?

WCCC

@john_rovenolt

@SecWilkie
I AM BEING TREATED SO POORLY AT
@hamptonvamc
I TOLD MY PSYCHIATRIST Dr John Meyers “DEATH WOULD BE LESS STRESSFUL THAN DEALING WITH
@USHVHA
IN #HamptonVA” I HATE THE MANNER I AM TREATED! I WANT TO TURN IN MY BENEFITS CARD TO YOU! You will receive soon in the @USPS

WCCC

@john_rovenolt

·
Jul 2

@RepElaineLuria
I’m formally terminating my VHA benefits-“Death itself would be much less stressful than the hatred over at
@hamptonvamc

@BobbyScott

I just cannot take stress of their corrupt, indignant, and vain system. I will mail my card to
@USHVHA

@SecWilkie
I can’t take it

He just needs to go away.  Seriously.  The man is a professional shitter when it comes to abusing the sources of his handouts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well at least the local military base access offices won't have to deal with his retarded bullshit when he tries to get access added onto his VHIC ID.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is he that fucking stupid?  No.  I think he plays stupid and is intelligent to the point of being scary.

I see a grifter, a manipulator, a guilt player and a sociopath by definition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's all four of those

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think I found John aka White Man Jingle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

White Mandingo

Posted by .
Unregistered

He looks like John!  All he needs is a LGBTQ hat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And his laugh

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's not John, I guess the Canadians have their own versions of him roaming around.

I wish that the Apartment Tour video was still up on YouTube.  It had to be seen if only for the cat turd trainwreck he CHOOSES to live in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I witnessed his Subway confrontation where the only racist rhetoric that was involved came out of his own mouth.  That video clip comes very close to capturing what I saw.  He IS that belligerent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I happened to get 5 of John's Yelp reviews removed from the site today.  There were some that I couldn't get canceled completely.  If you can, go to his profile and report them.  It's time to get this man out and save businesses from his wrath.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good.  There is no reason for his defamation of individuals and businesses on that site.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is so condescending -- and wrong.  Looking at his Twitter he is volunteering his knowledge as to who invented the automobile.  It wasn't Karl Benz, it was Nicholas Cugnot who invented a steam powered gun wagon for military use.  Doofus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He said the same type of things on FB giving incorrect facts.  Every time someone says he was wrong, he bullies them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He comes across as being on the spectrum with his minute attention to detail (no matter if he is in error) and losing it when his assertions are proven wrong.  That is a miserable fuck walking the streets of Norfolk, and it seems that he gets pleasure by making other people miserable too.  Maybe he needs to stay home and take care of the cat litter boxes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John Andrew Rovenolt II  doesn't recommend Hobby Lobby (2858 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA).

March 25 · 
This company is not going to pay its workers any money during the coronavirus outbreak. This is coming per a leaked memo that has made its way on the Internet! There capitalists, Hedonistic stripes are truly showing! Boycott them! Go to Michael’s! Or order from Michael’s online!

Eh.  Queen John is just hating on Hobby Lobby for their pro-Christian non-supporting of LGBTQ whatever.  Go to Michael,s if that flips your boat and STOP humiliating yourself on social media!  Jesus!
Do like the response though: 

Karin Fleischman And everything on the internet is true!

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he saw Biden he would probably offer him a BJ

Posted by .
Unregistered

His new thing on facebook is "Cats For Biden".

Posted by .
Unregistered

His Amazon review page LOL

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AFXQHLOCQPBMNP5QZEILQYWG6MJA/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_gw_tr?ie=UTF8

Posted by .
Unregistered

FEBREEZE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh my God.  He wrote a series of scathing "unsanitary" reviews on intimate products that anyone else in their right mind wouldn't review because of a sense of privacy.  Amazon has the odious ability to put those items on public view in your profile and they tell you that.  Intimate male wipes?  Ugh.  What's next?  A wiping stick review?  This guy has no filters whatsoever, and for someone who tries to push through on how smart he (thinks) he is, he's pretty stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Oh my God.  He wrote a series of scathing "unsanitary" reviews on intimate products that anyone else in their right mind wouldn't review because of a sense of privacy.  Amazon has the odious ability to put those items on public view in your profile and they tell you that.  Intimate male wipes?  Ugh.  What's next?  A wiping stick review?  This guy has no filters whatsoever, and for someone who tries to push through on how smart he (thinks) he is, he's pretty stupid.

­

You say he is a wiping stick expert? What’s his phone number ?
\
:spanky:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.