Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

He really needs to work on his sentence structure and grammar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't think he can due to his mental health.  People like that tend to rant without thinking clearly at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh boy.  Baby wants some attention from a public figure! Alphonso David is the president of HRC and an advocate for LGBTQ rights on a national level.  

WCCC

@john_rovenolt
Jul 19
@AlphonsoDavid
I am considering ending my life

The more he talks about doing himself in, the less credible his plight becomes.  It's called crying wolf.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WOW.  Look at all of the scheming and scamming he put into his undeserved VA benefits, and now.....?

WCCC

@john_rovenolt

@SecWilkie
I AM BEING TREATED SO POORLY AT
@hamptonvamc
I TOLD MY PSYCHIATRIST Dr John Meyers “DEATH WOULD BE LESS STRESSFUL THAN DEALING WITH
@USHVHA
IN #HamptonVA” I HATE THE MANNER I AM TREATED! I WANT TO TURN IN MY BENEFITS CARD TO YOU! You will receive soon in the @USPS

WCCC

@john_rovenolt

·
Jul 2

@RepElaineLuria
I’m formally terminating my VHA benefits-“Death itself would be much less stressful than the hatred over at
@hamptonvamc

@BobbyScott

I just cannot take stress of their corrupt, indignant, and vain system. I will mail my card to
@USHVHA

@SecWilkie
I can’t take it

He just needs to go away.  Seriously.  The man is a professional shitter when it comes to abusing the sources of his handouts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well at least the local military base access offices won't have to deal with his retarded bullshit when he tries to get access added onto his VHIC ID.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is he that fucking stupid?  No.  I think he plays stupid and is intelligent to the point of being scary.

I see a grifter, a manipulator, a guilt player and a sociopath by definition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's all four of those

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think I found John aka White Man Jingle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

White Mandingo

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.