Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: no toilet paper in men's room - staff unresponsive to verbal cries from lavatory for the "very important papers"!

So he got a skidmark. The sun rose, the birds sang and the world didn't end because he got shit in his sanctified drawers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well then check the dispenser before sitting down, moron. Jesus Christ the victim force is strong with this one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Doesn't seem to be fond of the LGBT Center of Hampton Roads either --

[name redacted to protect the victim of his ire], verbally chastised and physically threatened me in the lounge area when I was trying to "...chill" today for NO reason. The antics she portrayed made me feel like diminutive child being bad on the playground. I don't recommend her or this center for activities whatsoever since there is a clear nastiness on the part of management. Her actions are unprofessional, totally demeaning, and repugnant. - 9/30 Mary Aab her assistant recommended that I go live in a "campground tent" on 10/7 when I become homeless - She has done NOTHING as far as Ryan White to find me a place to live. Bother and Stacey and Mary and conspiring to see me living on the streets of this area and dead overall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hi. Former Lyft driver here.

I know exactly who this guy is. It wasn't a matter of money -- Homeland Security requirements are not up for debate when it comes to mandatory background checks and a number of us are active/retired/dependent military so we get how it works -- but this guy PERSISTED in antagonizing registered cab drivers and being defiant towards airport security when told to not pickup or drop off passengers in a restricted area.

In the time it took to resolve access issues for the airport and the Naval Station, a lot of people who were driving for ride-app companies AND regular cab drivers who had their background checks put on hold during this bullshit lost a LOT of money. Note to John -- some of these "little" people you were "speaking up for" were working multiple jobs and wound up having to drop out of Uber and Lyft because they - myself included as I am a student at ODU - were taking a considerable hit to the wallet.

It doesn't surprise me, reading this thread and some of his Yelp reviews, that he takes his shitty conduct with him wherever he goes.

­
My ears are burning....
\
:spanky::poo::poo:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

BOYCOTT THIS 7-ELEVEN -  the manager is a total Donald Trump oriented Fascist who cares nothing about any form of life except lining his checkbook and allowing his morning clerk to eat breakfast in front of customers.
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow.

I would almost feel sorry for him, but as a resident of Hampton Roads and knowing a couple of people whose businesses he has slandered on Yelp and Facebook et al in a deliberate attempt to ruin their livelihoods over whatever persecution fantasies he has he can go eat a bag of rancid dog shit as far as I care.

The LGBT Center comment is a perfect example. Nobody wants to help anyone with a penchant for shitting where he eats. It's like a community center - people go there to enjoy a safe space for their specific issues, not listen to the rantings and pickup lines of a guy who needs to get a grip instead of loitering in the lounge area and bothering other clients.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: BOYCOTT THIS 7-ELEVEN -  the manager is a total Donald Trump oriented Fascist who cares nothing about any form of life except lining his checkbook and allowing his morning clerk to eat breakfast in front of customers.
\
:manlet:

How the...fuck does he know the manager is a Trump Fascist? Did :apu: have a neon I LOVE TRUMP aura floating over his head?

Posted by .
Unregistered

My name is Cole G. Mankey and I'm a student at the University of Oregon. I live in Troutdale, Oregon. I would love to face fuck John Rovenolt and perhaps engage in a three way with him and Jerry Flattum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well then check the dispenser before sitting down, moron.  Jesus Christ the victim force is strong with this one.

­That is exactly what I do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

JF would get tired of this asshole after spending 15 minutes with him.

If you are a business owner in Hampton Roads, the odds are high that you WILL have a negative encounter with this person or have had one already. Google his name, there's more than enough shenanigans he's posted up in a public fair game sense.

Here's a gem from Snagajob --

I am no longer able to work for compensation due to my mental challenges. The Social Security Administration found me unable to handle employment and will grant me a disability status whereas I receive a monthly stipend (Being one of Mitt Romney’s 47% slugs that are, as he feels, an abscess to the American fabric). Well, since I cannot draw income and will have unearned income from SSA and the V.A., I will turn my talents and abilities into charismatic energy for the philanthropic community. VOLUNTEERING IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO GARNER EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND A REFERENCE OR TWO. First, I have been a volunteer for almost three years at the Hampton (Virginia) History Museum as a cashier, helper, and Halloween actor during an event. I volunteered at the Virginia Peninsula Food Bank in Hampton, Virginia performing some general clerical work, proved my reliability, exerted my enthusiasm, and zest for the cause of fighting hunger in my community. Six months later I was hired to work for the Chief Philanthropy Officer. However, the job was cut in five months by budget cuts; however they transferred me into a logistics driving role in a childhood feeding program. I was very thankful and appreciative for all they gave me for 1.5 years because I was earning income in concert with my V.A. disability. However, given my circumstances, being on disability is best but I will continue to dedicate myself to the Hampton, Virginia community w during the rest of my life with all the strength that Higher Power gives me to give back what has so greatly given to me. Consider volunteering while job hunting – it does reflect good on you

So I'm guessing that driving for Lyft isn't a paying gig (if he hasn't been told to fuck off by the company yet). What I find amazing as a tax payer is that he is "unable to handle employment" but he can float around out there with enough time on his hands to register unsupportable complaints on Yelp or Facebook pages.

Google Facebook connected with his name. Jesus Christ. One of the worst comments I have read was about New Life Metropolitan Community Church, in which he openly outed a member for the sin of -- what? Having an account on Adam4Adam and not honoring a "friend" request on Facebook?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait, he can not handle employment, but can handle volunteering?

This guy is a sick puppy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I read some of his Facebook comments. Holy shit. He has this thing about accusing people of comitting serious crimes. If he had been assaulted or whatever, wouldn't it make more sense to go straight to the police with said accusations instead of posting names, "nobody at Business X or residential complex Y did anything after I approached management", or the actual nature of said incidents on a social media page? What part of calling the police, pressing charges and letting the matter have its day in court escapes this guy?

Posted by .
Unregistered

jar43215 facebook. google away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In full disclosure I am a gay male who lives in Hampton Roads, and this guy is a complete embarassment to both the LGBT and veteran communities.

In no way is he comparable in his personal difficulties to Ryan White, who was a young man who contracted AIDS at the age of 13 due to a contaminated blood transfusion and spent the rest of his short life being subjected to fear and intolerance as no one really knew much about the nature of AIDs or if it was even communicable through non-bodily fluid transmission (ie casual non-sexual touch). I saw it on the LGBT Center of Hampton Roads' Facebook, and whoever posted that statement up here did a good job of letting people know what lurks behind a smiling photo on a Twitter profile.

Despicable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

10 on Your Side -- local  news feature: 

Here is my plea for help as posted on Facebook and hopefully 10 on your side can help:

I am hungry right now as I speak. I living on 99 cent tall boy of sweet or green tea from 7 Eleven, 99 cent bags of Utz potato chips each day. That is all I can afford. I get $1300 per month in a v.a. disability check. $860 is taken for rent, water, and trash. I don't have much left after a $162 electric bill from Dominion Power each month. I go to bed many nights hungry. This is a story common in third world nations, not to a military veteran in Hampton Virginia. The V.A. medical center in Hampton Virginia refuses to step with any social workers. The Food Bank of the Virginia Peninsula refuses to give me food because the terminate employment there due to something not connected to willful misconduct. They told me not to step on their property even though I did nothing wrong to them. I can talk to my retired Dad but he has no financial resources any longer to aid me. Energy Fund is not an option to pay the electric bill because that is administered through the Salvation Army and they told me "gay and lesbian folks need not apply for energy fund through us" A lot of damn road blocks. All I have to do all day is stay at home, watch MSNBC, and spew anti GOP remarks here on Facebook. Boring life after a while. Can someone locally or nationally help me please?

It's called taking a shit where you eat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wait, he can not handle employment, but can handle volunteering?

This guy is a sick puppy.­

More like a freeloader.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 10 on Your Side -- local  news feature: 

Here is my plea for help as posted on Facebook and hopefully 10 on your side can help:

I am hungry right now as I speak. I living on 99 cent tall boy of sweet or green tea from 7 Eleven, 99 cent bags of Utz potato chips each day. That is all I can afford. I get $1300 per month in a v.a. disability check. $860 is taken for rent, water, and trash. I don't have much left after a $162 electric bill from Dominion Power each month. I go to bed many nights hungry. This is a story common in third world nations, not to a military veteran in Hampton Virginia. The V.A. medical center in Hampton Virginia refuses to step with any social workers. The Food Bank of the Virginia Peninsula refuses to give me food because the terminate employment there due to something not connected to willful misconduct. They told me not to step on their property even though I did nothing wrong to them. I can talk to my retired Dad but he has no financial resources any longer to aid me. Energy Fund is not an option to pay the electric bill because that is administered through the Salvation Army and they told me "gay and lesbian folks need not apply for energy fund through us" A lot of damn road blocks. All I have to do all day is stay at home, watch MSNBC, and spew anti GOP remarks here on Facebook. Boring life after a while. Can someone locally or nationally help me please?

It's called taking a shit where you eat.

He can't eat but he has cable and internet access? Nice to see his priorities are in order

Posted by .
Unregistered

Java Surf --

The apparent owner, a scruffy pubic hair faced as*hole, does not seem how to one-on-one communication in dealing with people can be done with decorum.  He pointed middle fingers at a customer he was yelling at about something that should have been handled out of the sight of customers on a holiday weekend.  He seems like a complete HOT HEAD just from eavesdropping on his vulgar verbiage.  BOTTOM LINE:  he seems like a loose cannon, at the very least, and we can all sense who he wants for President in November!  Make your own choice on this one, but this guy is DANGEROUS to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront - avoid this Java Surf, and the other.

Sounds like you're talking about your own personality merits, John.

LGBT Center of Hampton Roads --

am glad to see a gay community center in Norfolk.  We have no gay community centers or social gathering places on the Peninsula (Hampton, Newport News).  I have recently experienced blatant homophobia with an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting over here in Hampton.  I was termed a "queer" at a recent men's only meeting and then this incident got communicated to another recovering alcoholic who made me a spectacle of embarrassment at another meeting.  We need a gay community center over here in the Peninsula.  Personally, I am finding rampant homophobia among the straight male population on this side of the water.  Please seriously consider a place for we GLBTQ folks to gather on the Peninsula so we do not have to have our personal lives impugned while in alcohol recovery.

Alcoholics Anonymous on the Virginia Peninsula is smothered with homophobic Republican bastards out to shun us out of recovery!

This one pissed me off.  What's discussed in an AlAnon meeting is private, and should remain private "John R."  The other recovering alcoholic was in the wrong (maybe, but  given Mr. R's penchant for reversal and exaggeration highly doubtful) but for you to go running around posting up blanket accusations of *gasp* HOMOPHOBIA as a response is straight up pot, kettle asshattery.  You never know, but someone who was looking for help may well have been scared off by this shit rhetoric.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Too bad there aren't 12-step programs for pissy old queens.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is regarding the conduct of a maintenance worker at [REDACTED] country club:

I have been victimized, sodomized, and assaulted by [REDACTED], a member of this club. I am SCARED to be near this place because of his felonious temperament. YET, [REDACTED]  and [REDACTED] allow him to be a member so he can harm others. As well, I have had to file a lawsuit for negligence because the company refuses to refund my $75. Do not use this facility. There is a sadomasochistic madman 5'9" 140 pounds mostly Latino using this facility Who is targeting other man, mostly older, for his sexual pleasure because he can't seem to figure out how to break up with his girlfriend. You people at anytime fitness are promoting his illicit and felonious conduct because he doesn't know his own sexual orientation...he raped me!

:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I want my money back....no?  No?  How about after I post some defamatory shit to your Facebook page?"
\
:oldpedo:

"He probably spent more time as a boot party guest of honor as he did actual training during basic at NTC Great Lakes."
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

#SuckItUpButtercup

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"SERVICE RELATED INJURY!!"
\
:rant:

"Yep, a boot or bar of soap in a pillowcase will do that to a persistent fuckup during basic training."
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"RAEP!"
\
:evilmonkey:

"Besa mi culo, maricon!"
\
:beaner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just looking at his profile pic makes me want to slap the shit out of him.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.