Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

It truly is a good thing that we all are talking about what to look out for when it comes to John.  At first, I didn't want to reply on here but felt the need to after my experiences with him.  People like John need to be in a mental facility where they're cared for 24/7 instead of out in the open where they harass people and participate in criminal activity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any more facebook bullshit from John?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not since that long post.  I think someone contacted FB and John may be on a temporary ban.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good enough.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder how John was in the Hampton community when he lived there.  By looking at his past Yelp reviews, it wouldn't surprise me if he caused problems like he's doing in Norfolk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I enjoyed the toilet reviews. That was hilarious reading.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Someone should post screen grabs of his apartment where you can see the cat turds. I laughed so hard. Good timbes!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sadly that video is long gone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A change of geography didn't mean anything with John.  No fresh start when he moved to Norfolk.  Anyone who lived near him on Cameo Drive fucking hated his ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A change of geography didn't mean anything with John.  No fresh start when he moved to Norfolk.  Anyone who lived near him on Cameo Drive fucking hated his ass.

­
He seems like a 100% toxic personality. You can’t have a positive interaction with him. Poor guy can’t go anywhere without being held at knifepoint and raped. I didn’t know this was such a common problem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When I first saw that video, John immediately showed a sign for any delivery service to go to the apartment office to drop off packages instead of have him drive to their facility.  I'm like 'Seriously???'  Not only is he toxic, he has mental issues that he apparently never got resolved.  I would really like to know the complete story of his time in the military.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Where are you guys getting these quotes of people bitching about John from?

His own public social media accounts, the people who have encountered him and been on the receiving end of his abuse, and at least one of his former shipmates on the USS Ohio.

Myself, I think it is good that the thread went from pissy Yelp toilet reviews to recent posts from those who have actually encountered him that provide a good warning to others as to what to expect from him.

­
:lol: I found two faceberg accounts of his but I'm not seeing these comments - can you share the URLs of his other accounts or tell me where to look?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When I first saw that video, John immediately showed a sign for any delivery service to go to the apartment office to drop off packages instead of have him drive to their facility.  I'm like 'Seriously???'  Not only is he toxic, he has mental issues that he apparently never got resolved.  I would really like to know the complete story of his time in the military.­

Entitled salami pirate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can look him up on Yelp where he has mostly 1-star reviews.  Or you can type the business that he reviewed and it'll be around.  For example, look up MJ's Tavern and you'll see his ID 'John R.'

Posted by .
Unregistered

I only wonder why people haven't made an effort to haul him into court.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Watch out.  He has been spotted walking into local businesses and looking around to see who isn't wearing a mask.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was trying to find the Christmas Race Riot post on yelp but I think he pulled it :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: When I first saw that video, John immediately showed a sign for any delivery service to go to the apartment office to drop off packages instead of have him drive to their facility.  I'm like 'Seriously???'  Not only is he toxic, he has mental issues that he apparently never got resolved.  I would really like to know the complete story of his time in the military.­

Entitled salami pirate.

­I would guess he had a rough time. A blanket party or two wouldn't be out of the question. Without any doubt he had LOTS of 'bad luck'. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Christmas incident at Denny's has been taken off Yelp.  I reported it to them and got word that it was in fact violating standards.  Another one has been taken down as well and more may be next.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, there was a good deal of race baiting in that one.  Also, for a person who has plastered BLM imagery onto the LGBTQ flags and banners on his Facebook page, his true nature really comes out in his reviews and posts.  I truly hope that there is a comprehensive review of his Yelp activity and the posts which are more in the line of slander and personal attacks - instead of a legitimate review - get pulled and he gets banhammered.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was on the USS Ohio.  He was every bit of being a complete sack of malingering shit.  Buttmonkey was put out of the Navy for spitting at someone (missed, thank God for the other sailor's sake) in a confined space AFTER having popped positive for HIV.

Somebody posted this earlier in the thread.  Apparently John was a walking violation of the UCMJ in and of himself.

Another early post from the star performer's Facebook:

John Andrew Rovenolt  recommends The Brandon Act.

December 3, 2019 ·
Several times when I was underwater during deployment on the USS Ohio in 1986 I felt like committing suicide. The stresses and rigors of submarine service Along with an unbeknownst claustrophobic issue took a toll on my personality.

Nobody really cared. Nobody in the “goat locker” showed me the famous chief petty officer wisdom and guidance my father had during his time in the Navy to others.

I was also viewed as a malingerer. I was viewed as a lazy bum.

Three times I swallowed aspirin in large quantities. I was not successful to commit suicide as I am sitting here voicing my experiences right now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wonder how he slipped through the screening process to get orders on a boomer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't believe that post at all.  It has been very common for John to post stuff like this.  On one occurrence, he supposedly came forward saying he was sexually assaulted in the military.  Some people in feed had trouble buying his story.

Posted by .
Unregistered

On that feed*

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is his hang up with sexual assault?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.