Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

If anyone sends John this thread, he/she would be a moron and should leave this site immediately.  He's already ventured to businesses and acted a fool both in public and on Yelp.  So imagine him getting a hold of this site and going off on FB and Twitter.....and worse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If anyone sends John this thread, he/she would be a moron and should leave this site immediately.  He's already ventured to businesses and acted a fool both in public and on Yelp.  So imagine him getting a hold of this site and going off on FB and Twitter.....and worse.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He needs to pack up and leave the 757 for good.  He's shunned, he has burned all of his bridges, and alienated his peers.  I don't wish him any harm, but he is a loose cannon and needs help.  Maybe he would be better off if he tried to get in-patient help through the VA or other mental health services.  Sadly, to get help you have to ask for and acknowledge you need help on your initiative.  I don't see him doing that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know when John was in my presence, he admitted about going to seek help, but was never clear as to what type of help he sought (not that I intended to be nosy).  But the more I saw his FB posts when he was in the group, the more worried I got thinking he was gonna single me out so I kicked him out with no hesitation.  John's a 56-year old man.  Not to say it's too late for anyone to admit things or have the strength to ask for help, but if he hasn't changed before, he's not gonna change now, even after people banned him or told him to stay away from certain functions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He would.  And he would probably hire some back of the hedge lawyer to demand IP addresses of anyone who posted to this thread so he can sue them.  IIRC Jerry Flattum did it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://m.facebook.com/md.calico

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

First time in this thread.

what the heck is going on here? :stunned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hampton Roads Pride
July 10 at 11:04 AM · 
“Conversion therapy, a pseudo-scientific process that professes to change a person's sexuality, is widely discredited and condemned as harmful by major medical associations. But it is legal across most of the world, including in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Discussion of a local to Norfolk narcisscist troublemaker who slanders people on Facebook, Yelp and twitter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is a cute cat, the little floor shitter!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He only posted that online just to get attention.  Once I saw that, I posted his entire message for people on here to see how crazy John is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That is a cute cat, the little floor shitter!

:potd:

Thank you
\
:kitty:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: First time in this thread.

what the heck is going on here? :stunned:

­
We're laughing at a bitchy fat fag who has given us more content than Flattum could've ever dreamed of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He would.  And he would probably hire some back of the hedge lawyer to demand IP addresses of anyone who posted to this thread so he can sue them.  IIRC Jerry Flattum did it.

­
Flattum tried to make threats of lawsuits and such, but got slinked off after having his ass handed to him in a scathing response from Dasbut.

Im sure there's a copy of it around here somewhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That whole Facebook post was just an attempt to get people to feel sorry for him after yet another social fuckup.  If MJ's owner and management were smart they would tell him he was not welcome on the premises AND get a restraining order against him to put some weight behind it, because he has threatened violence ("ass kicking") against the AA staff member.  I'm surprised he hasn't accused the employee of sexual assault yet...oh wait.

Anyway, how would you like to have your business provide an excellent first impression with John impersonating the owner?

3/7/2020

Went there yesterday with couple friends, bar wasn't packed, crew were good and friendly, decided to go to terrace because inside was really loud , we were sitting just next to smoking area when old crazy guy start screaming " don't smoke here, I told you 2 times and shit like this" after I accidentally put to my mouth my pod (like juul, works without any smells and clouds) after we are realize it was owner.
So I don't want support some people who can't keep calm and talks this way to guests.

Guess who that "crazy guy" was.  This is EXACTLY why the owner, not only to protect his staff, but to prevent harassment of guests, needs to get a restraining order on John.  That is wildly unacceptable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Flattum tried to make threats of lawsuits and such, but got slinked off after having his ass handed to him in a scathing response from Dasbut.

Im sure there's a copy of it around here somewhere.

­It would make for good treading. Remember the 'worthless artistic failure' comment. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

reading

Posted by .
Unregistered

Johnathan B.
The LGBT Center of Hampton Roads

(Lastly, pay no attention to John R.'s review. It has nothing to do with the center what-so-ever, and it sounds like John has never physically been there. It's fine to state an opinion that it would be nice for the Peninsula to have a center as well, but many folks who complain about the lack of a center on "the other side of the water" have no appreciation for just how much work it was to get the center on the Southside off the ground, and how much work and how many volunteer hours it takes to keep it going. Furthermore, how many centers do you need in how many locations before everyone is happy. This isn't fast food, it's community service, so logically there cannot be a center on every corner in every city. We are lucky to have what we have today and we are thankful for all of our volunteers, donors, and full-time employees.)

John's Review:

5/6/2013
I am glad to see a gay community center in Norfolk.  We have no gay community centers or social gathering places on the Peninsula (Hampton, Newport News).  I have recently experienced blatant homophobia with an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting over here in Hampton.  I was termed a "queer" at a recent men's only meeting and then this incident got communicated to another recovering alcoholic who made me a spectacle of embarrassment at another meeting.  We need a gay community center over here in the Peninsula.  Personally, I am finding rampant homophobia among the straight male population on this side of the water.  Please seriously consider a place for we GLBTQ folks to gather on the Peninsula so we do not have to have our personal lives impugned while in alcohol recovery.

Alcoholics Anonymous on the Virginia Peninsula is smothered with homophobic Republican bastards out to shun us out of recovery!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love Johnathan B's response to the off topic asshole :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy lives about two blocks over from me.  Holy shit.  I saw the pictures and yes, I have witnessed one of his screaming fits towards other visitors at the boat ramp.  He needs to go.

He has been discussed in neighborhood association meetings before over his bullshit "code violation" complaints to the city about trash cans being out too early or too late, or taking too long to complete repairs on a storm damaged property.  He also ogles military members, male, when they are leaving or coming home in uniform or PT gear.  I do not feel comfortable with this, especially after reading the thread.  Does anyone think that he could be capable of a sexual assault on his own initiative?  I can't find anything on him on the registered sex offender's website.  I don't like the fact that he is in an area where there are kids.

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

The police know who he is and some of the concerns that have been raised about him since he moved into the area about 2 years ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where are you guys getting these quotes of people bitching about John from?

Posted by .
Unregistered

There was one post that he put up on FB back in November where he drove to the Oceanfront to see the Christmas lights.  And it was nearly 30 minutes long.  Why he even posted it is beyond anyone's guess.  When he drove to the booth where you pay for the entrance, right out the gate he asked a guy if they take some type of card for retired Veterans.  As the man was starting to talk, John interrupted him saying 'I asked you a question!'  As the man was trying to explain to John about how much the fee would cost, he said 'I guess y'all don't take care of Veterans then.'  A woman who was in the booth tried to tell John that they have discounts on Mondays for Veterans, which is known at any establishment you go to (he traveled there on a Friday I think).  John just said forget it and as he was pulling away, he called her a bitch.  Friendly guy huh?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where are you guys getting these quotes of people bitching about John from?

His own public social media accounts, the people who have encountered him and been on the receiving end of his abuse, and at least one of his former shipmates on the USS Ohio.

Myself, I think it is good that the thread went from pissy Yelp toilet reviews to recent posts from those who have actually encountered him that provide a good warning to others as to what to expect from him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think he's getting ready to blow.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.