Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

• I get nothing but young people wanting me seeking a “sugar daddy” relationship.

• MJ's Tavern has become a place where I am hated, berated, and impugned. This is NOT a community for friendship as my personal life constantly gets gossiped among customers, then heavily echoed with a bullhorn on Adam4Adam, Grindr, and GROWLr.
• At the aforementioned tavern, an effeminate African American male server verbally attacked my military service, my veterans status, and went so far to call me “ugly” at a Pajama Party function in mid-December 2019.
• I get the message clear: God never wanted me to be Gay. This is a complete hoax of a life for me. I know #MCC in Norfolk will convince me different, but they have NEVER reached out to me. In fact, an African-American man who is an elementary schoolteacher, “James”, harshly told me on all aforementioned social media “stay away from MCC!” So, LGBTQ hatred is bliss at MCC Norfolk!
• God does not want me Gay. #MCC does not want me as I am since “James” told me to “stay away”!
• God showed his hatred for being Gay by my father’s ostracizing me in the last 15 years. He hates my sexual orientation. My mother, who loved me without condition, died three years ago very suddenly.
• I have a lot of love in my heart, truly, to manifest towards others. I give love each and every day to my Calico Cat—she returns with condition.
• But the hatred and repugnance over almost 50 years from humans, specifically LGBTQ folks especially Gay Men (pigs) unsettles that kindred love and ignites anger, frustration, and anxiety.
• I sought help at The Up Center but over time I was sexually outnumbered by women in groups and my therapist manifested clear signs in one on one counseling she did not like LGBTQ folks citing her Conservative Christian ideals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

• Stacie Walls-Beegle and The Rev. Christopher Winston at LGBT Life Center have told me that my presence as a Gay man is “no longer welcome in 757.”

• Andrew Roberts of Outwire757 has spread false rumors around the area of being a pedophile, which I was alerted to on Adam4Adam. I was incensed, but not surprised as back-stabbing is a way to burn a person, even when they are not something accused. I never did anything malicious to him, why is he out to get me?
• So, I seek LGBTQ Conversion Therapy. I need this cleansing to rid my soul of acrimonious decades of depression, upheaval, and sheer chaos.
YOU ARE GLAD THAT I’M NO LONGER GAY AS I’M AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE LGBTQ in 757.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: • I get nothing but young people wanting me seeking a “sugar daddy” relationship.

• MJ's Tavern has become a place where I am hated, berated, and impugned. This is NOT a community for friendship as my personal life constantly gets gossiped among customers, then heavily echoed with a bullhorn on Adam4Adam, Grindr, and GROWLr.
• At the aforementioned tavern, an effeminate African American male server verbally attacked my military service, my veterans status, and went so far to call me “ugly” at a Pajama Party function in mid-December 2019.
• I get the message clear: God never wanted me to be Gay. This is a complete hoax of a life for me. I know #MCC in Norfolk will convince me different, but they have NEVER reached out to me. In fact, an African-American man who is an elementary schoolteacher, “James”, harshly told me on all aforementioned social media “stay away from MCC!” So, LGBTQ hatred is bliss at MCC Norfolk!
• God does not want me Gay. #MCC does not want me as I am since “James” told me to “stay away”!
• God showed his hatred for being Gay by my father’s ostracizing me in the last 15 years. He hates my sexual orientation. My mother, who loved me without condition, died three years ago very suddenly.
• I have a lot of love in my heart, truly, to manifest towards others. I give love each and every day to my Calico Cat—she returns with condition.
• But the hatred and repugnance over almost 50 years from humans, specifically LGBTQ folks especially Gay Men (pigs) unsettles that kindred love and ignites anger, frustration, and anxiety.
• I sought help at The Up Center but over time I was sexually outnumbered by women in groups and my therapist manifested clear signs in one on one counseling she did not like LGBTQ folks citing her Conservative Christian ideals.

Is there any reason to believe that he actually IS gay?  Any sexual partners?  Perhaps he identifies as such to create conflict with those he encounters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's an attention whore who wants people to feel sorry for him and go against those who supposedly hate him for being gay.  One time on FB, he posted about drinking himself to death.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It makes me wonder if he has seen this thread.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How does he love his cat if he doesn't make a clean and safe space for her?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It wouldn't surprise me if he's heard about this thread existing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh, when John posted that FB, he ate dinner at where???  MJ's Tavern, the same place he supposed got into it with a waiter.  This guy is literally trying to ruin their business and employees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

we don't care about you Pissy faggot yelp reviewer John. Glad I don't live in VA so I don't have to encounter you sicko. You need to be locked up in a mental institution. 

:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm sending the link of this thread to Carlton Greene as we speak.  That's pure libel and the subject needs to know about it ASAP.  That post needs to be reported to Facebook for harassment and other TOS violations.  John needs to lose any and all privileges for that website due to all of the defamatory bullshit he keeps posting on it.  To get a protective order, or to have one denied, is based on reasonable evidence of a fear of imminent harm.  John obviously couldn't prove his case so "homophobic judge".

Police sexual abuse...? I guess getting the patdown / squat and cough as part of the arrest and intake process constitutes sexual abuse?  

I have seen his DD214 when he was flashing it around at a LGBTQ event.  There is a lot more behind his conditions of discharge than homosexuality.

If he doesn't want to be "abused" by whoever or whatever, then the biggest favor he can do for himself is to ditch the Democrat and LGBTQ statements on his car and person and try to blend the fuck in.  I get it, he wants to let his flag fly, but at the same time this is one of the most volatile and toxic political divisions in US history.  Leave your Biden and Democrat accessories home!  If he can't have a mature discussion -- and the evidence is pretty obvious -- then don't wear, display or otherwise demonstrate anything that is going to be controversial in nature.  It is a known fact that he does so to provoke a reaction.

Suspicions of pedophilia came about because a lot of people saw his letter to the editor mentioning how he was a mentor for a minor at a local high school and it was reported to the school principle and resource officer as to how it was NOT a good idea for this kid to be associated with John based on his volatile conduct and other concerns, mostly built around his fake sexual assault complaints, demonstrating that the kid could be at risk.  I am glad for the boy that his mother followed up and John is (a) prohibited from all school grounds in the Norfolk Public School System and (b) absolutely forbidden from contacting the boy.

He was banned from MCC because he was caught trying to defraud the charity program and also using the place as yet another cruise joint, up to and including harassment on Adam4Adam of a fellow member who left because of the situation John had created.  THIS is why he was told to leave the church and not return, that his conduct was not compatible with the purpose of a place of worship.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I do remember that post on FB about mentoring a kid, but didn't know why he even brought that up.  When I had conversations with John, he brought up Carlton a whole lot saying he was the aggressor of the relationship where he made John feel like less of a human.  After I kicked him out of the group, the more I thought about that convo, the more it sounded like John was either overexaggerating the relationship or he's just plain crazy.  And if you go on FB and look at his post, some people who responded offered their help to John and he blew them off.  It wouldn't surprise me if he takes the post down like he did about the Washington football team when almost everyone 'attacked' him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh, as far as FB goes, he's been temporarily banned on the site over and over because of his harassment.  He hasn't learned his lesson and never will.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To me, his whole blaming his sexual preferences for all of his problems in life is yet another fucking excuse.  A normal person does not allow that relatively small part of their life define them to the point where every interaction, no, every mundane element of their existence is toxic and miserable because homosexuality.  The very groups that could offer him support and social interaction have dropped him because of his treatment of others in the LGBTQ community.

Stacie Walls-Beegle and The Rev. Christopher Winston at LGBT Life Center have told me that my presence as a Gay man is “no longer welcome in 757".

It is called taking a shit where he sleeps.  *Sigh*  Young men do not seek him out -- he seeks out young -- questioning -- men on his own initiative in order to gratify himself.  That's a predator.

MJ's Tavern has become a place where I am hated, berated, and impugned. This is NOT a community for friendship as my personal life constantly gets gossiped among customers, then heavily echoed with a bullhorn on Adam4Adam, Grindr, and GROWLr.

He is fixated on one staff member there to the point that other patrons and regulars have made it clear his conduct is not welcome.  Maybe the community is trying to keep others safe from his shenanigans by posting warnings on those apps?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Oh, when John posted that FB, he ate dinner at where???  MJ's Tavern, the same place he supposed got into it with a waiter.  This guy is literally trying to ruin their business and employees.

If he feels that everyone there is out to get him, then why does he go to the place and spend money?  It reads almost like he is trying to provoke a reaction for whatever...Yelp and Facebook defamation posts, I guess.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It makes me wonder if he has seen this thread.

­
He would have gone to war, a Dorcas for F2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's his whole point regarding the FB post.  He wants people to weep for him in a time of distress.  And sadly, a lot of them are doing it now.  Also regarding him cruising for men, he does it often on FB too like a dating website.  John has no moral compass and if someone reaches Carlton Greene, do so.  He needs to know John is trashing him big time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I refuse to feel sorry for him, being as I am one of the people he viciously slandered.  Karma's a bitch, fat boy!  I wish people could really see through his victim charade and recognize him as the manipulative shit he truly is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Surprise surprise.  His post isn't up anymore.  Either aomeone contacted FB and took it down or John did it himself.  Just a sign that he was trying to get attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

*raises hand*  I did.

Thank you for keeping his bad conduct under the public microscope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Surprise surprise.  His post isn't up anymore.  Either aomeone contacted FB and took it down or John did it himself.  Just a sign that he was trying to get attention.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He will be getting the attention he does not want if he keeps up with his shenanigans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Outwire757
Proudly BLACK balled by moral czar Andrew Roberts · December 18, 2013 to present · Norfolk, Virginia
I could say something here really nasty about Andrew Roberts & Eric Hause—but they at minimal two-faced idiot queens!

How was this personal attack called for?  He was called out on his bullshit in the LGBTQ community and felt the need to retaliate with slanderous comments?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm just glad everyone on here's able to communicate with each other regarding John.  It helps us get together and unite to make sure behavior like this isn't tolerated anymore and that enough's enough.  I'm not into the 'cancel culture' as others, but when you go online slandering people who are doing things the right way and try to unite communities during the pandemic, you just need to go away for good.  I, myself, was one of those friends John lost due to his behavior and not wanting to change his ways.  And I've talked to a few people, including Rev. Christopher Winston, who have also encountered him and felt his wrath.  It's not right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John is a disgusting faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

has anybody sent John a link to this thread?

he'd lose his fucking mind

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.