Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

If things don't go right*

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

. said: John does the exact same thing in person like he does online on social media:  talk to you like a child if things do go right and once you confront him like a normal human, he acts like a baby and runs away.

Literally.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJaghvoXUAErboG?format=jpg&name=small

Ah ha ha ha ha

That would make a great meme.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Question for the social group poster - if he stunk so bad, why was he invited to participate in activities where he had to be in close contact with people.  I'm pretty sure other diners were just as turned off by the odor as anyone else.  Did anyone ever complain about his smelling like the cat had used his clothes for a toilet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

John wasn't invited to the events.  How it works for the group and others on the app we use, someone would post an event allowing those who are interested to sign up for RSVPs, equivalent to if you're placing the same thing for a table at a restaurant.  John signed up for 5 of them last year and attended.  Yes there was a scent coming from his area, but once we started talking and eating our meals, it was in the back of my mind.  No one, including my girlfriend, mentioned about the strange scent that I encountered.  Maybe everyone was being polite and didn't want to be rude in public.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Along with him constantly babbling about me not accepting his suggestions on events to be put together (including playing a card game at Starbucks which I thought was very odd and rejected it immediately), the reason why I kicked John out was due to his behavior on FB.  He belonged to an LGBT group and one day he posted about an event that was canceled supposedly behind his back and called out several people publicly.  I thought sooner or later he was gonna do the same to me for not agreeing to his input so I kicked him out.  John later discovered I did that and was very angry, calling me an unprofessional drama queen (For one, I'm not gay.  And two, he was the one acting like a child every time I said no to his suggestions.), dictator, bastard, jackass and grinch.  I was like 'This dude is over 50 years old???'  It was just unbelievable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Franco's Story from the other side:

1.  John provoked the confrontation,  He wasn't happy about how the furniture was arranged in accordance with COVID reopening protocols and wanted his usual table which was occupied by the couple.  He stated that he wanted THAT table and they could be moved to another one.  The couple became uncomfortable with his presence and how he was getting closer and closer to their space.  The man told him he needed to back off and chill.  John then turned on him and told him that the people who owned Franco's knew him and that he was supposed to be seated in a certain place because of his health issues.  Which upon consulting with the owner over the phone it was confirmed to be bullshit and the owner said that if he didn't like the seating options he would have to leave as he was creating a disturbance.

2.  John was provided with his options and lost it, calling the server a lying bitch and that he was going to do everything on this earth to get her fired for her disrespect.  He literally slammed his hand down on the table hard enough to move it and that is when the male customer stated that the police needed to be called on 'this fucking drunk or whatever his problem is' before he did something really stupid.  John turned on him and told him either to shut up or make him shut up.  This is when the kitchen staff came out to see what was going on.  It was that bad.

3.  John was told that he could stay and talk to the police or he could leave.  His choice.  He stormed out, knocking over a few things and said he was going to get them fucking shut down for roaches.  WTF?  When he left the parking lot at a high rate of speed he nearly caused a three car pileup because he failed to yield to oncoming traffic.

4.  Nobody pulled a knife, nobody called him out for his party affiliation, his sexuality, or any of the other bullshit accusations he put out there.  Speaking up for one self, in the case of the male customer, creates a Fascist status for them? The female customer only spoke to attempt to desecalate between her companion and John.  The security cameras proved the extent of John's lying and piss poor conduct upon review.  He is no longer welcome in either Franco's location, his Yelp profile and the review were also reported.

So yeah.  I nearly choked on my coffee this morning when I read this thread (link had been sent to me) and the actual review.  The man has bad news written all over him.  I do believe NPD is familiar with him in the Ocean View patrol area.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow!!!!  I also reported the Yelp review along with others John posted up.  I don't know how he acted so calm when he was around me in the group the times we were together.  Maybe because the food was to his liking.....

But nonetheless, I'm just glad that John's not part of the group anymore, especially with all he said to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder how many times he has been arrested.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He has before.  His records have been posted on this thread.

Also regarding his history for the NPD.  When he was in my social group, John would talk about his ex-boyfriend saying that he was verbally abusive towards him and actually joined the group after their breakup and when he supposedly started to seek counseling.  Later on, he mentioned they were still talking and asked me if it was OK for him to be invited to a few events.  I kindly told John no and he obliged.  After I kicked him out for his antics, I sometimes checked on John's FB post just to see his rants (call it being nosy).  Some were slandering his BF saying he was a terrible person and actually went to the NPD to say he was being stalked.  And he even posted pictures of vehicles supposedly following him saying they were friends or associates of his former partner.  Everything just seemed it was too good to be true and that John is either crazy or a flat out liar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would go with flat out liar seeing how he throws out serious UNFOUNDED accusations against people and businesses that slight him in any way.  Like the Franco's Incident -- which we all know never happened in his telling of the tale.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is an email he sent me after he found out I kicked him out of the group.  Remembee, he's in his mid-50s:

(Name redacted), 

Your backstabbing dictatorship at (Group name redacted) is totally repugnant. I am PROUD you BLACK-BALLED me from this group.  The folks are nice, but I feel you are an elitist prick who wants to filter out good people from bad people.  That is dead wrong! 

You, individually, can rot in hell as far as I concerned.  You just seek an elitist clique in (Group name redacted).   

AND WITHOUT EXPLANATION, you had the AUDACITY to block me out without any prior discussion.  You have some fucking nerve bastard!  And, WHO DIED AND LEFT YOU BOSS?? 

Your attitude would be SO welcome in the LGBTQ community, believe me!  You could actually prepare a seminar on “How To Ostracize People You Don’t Want in Your Social Group”. 

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!  Your amends, which I doubt will happen from the way you OSTRACIZED ME, will surely NOT be sincere of meaningful. 

So don’t even bother jack-ass! 

Sincerely to a GRINCH, 

John

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow.  It is hard for me to understand how he managed to last as long as he did in the military.  I honestly think he is capable of getting physical - but as to how successful he would be in a confrontation it is hard to say.  It would be a good life lesson for him to get put down at least once -- hopefully by a person he is trying to bully -- or at least a good belt in the mouth.  Looking at the above post, it is very telling with how he mentions the local LGBT community, of which I am a part.  He is hated and shunned because of the exact same behavior he demonstrates in social media.  He has been told he is no longer welcome -- UNLESS he gets help and fixes his act -- at ANY local pride events, any sponsored community events, and many LGBTQ friendly recreational facilities because of his accusations of stealing, same sex prostitution and the blatant attacks against individuals on social media.  

He is not a good person to attempt a normal interaction with. It's like talking to a kid who has covered his ears and is going "lalalalalalala" to drown you out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you've ever watched Mad TV, he reminds me of the Vancome Lady where she hates EVERYBODY and every time someone tries to correct her, she goes 'LA LA LA!!!  LA LA LA LA!!!'  That's the same problem I had with him when he was in the group when he would request a lot of stuff.  The sad part about it is he'll never change and accept help. 

If you ever read his online profile, he said don't respond in all caps.  Well if you look at the email he sent me, half of it was in all caps like he was a child!!!  I was just astounded with that response.  Now I've had folks leave the group with no incident, but once I kicked him out, boy did he act out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didn't he threaten somebody on Facebook?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think he threatened a LOT of people on FB

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: John does the exact same thing in person like he does online on social media:  talk to you like a child if things do go right and once you confront him like a normal human, he acts like a baby and runs away.

­
He’s a mentally ill menace. He needs to be committed to an institution and pumped full of Thorazine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I literally told John to get the hell off of FB and check himself into a mental facility.  All he does is try to make people miserable like himself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's really into the shaming game.

For someone who can't / won't hold down a job of his own and is relying on the tax dollars of others for his own shiftless survival, he doesn't have a problem with trying to separate people from their livelihoods over a perceived slight.   That's a dangerous game with how the economy combined with COVID 19 is not doing so well.  With the increase in cases in Hampton Roads, and possibly more shutdowns to come, nobody wants to play that shit and I am willing to predict it is going to end badly for him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He needs to get a good belt to the mouth by a "Trump Supporting homophobic Republican Fascist asshole"!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I used to drive for UBER.  Does he still drive around in that shitty pedo minivan?

Posted by .
Unregistered

John's gonna end up being arrested by what he's doing.  Somewhere down the line, we may hear about him on the local news.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know we are.  Do you remember the guy who was shot in Rite Aid about 5 years ago?

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/article_0f4a67f3-2fbe-534e-a134-b6aa1b752ca2.html

He hasn't reached Colorado's level of insanity yet (btw the charges were dropped against the man who took him down) but his behavior, from what I have read in his postings, seems to be escalating.

Bullies have a tendency to run into that one person who isn't inclined to cower and take their shit.  John's time is coming.  I can predict it.  As a question, how many businesses and venues has he been banned from?  I know the LGBTQ center wants absolutely nothing to do with him.  The times I've seen him in public, and I have my young niece and nephew with me, something tells me to keep an eye on him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When he joined the social group (I'm the one who runs it and has posted a lot here), I was already aware of his antics and that infamous YouTube video where he showed off his apartment.  I didn't want to kick him out immediately which would've made me out to be the bad guy from the jump.  So I gave him a chance to see what everyone else was talking about.  From the start, he seemed cordial and honest about seeking help for personal problems, even though he didn't go into thorough detail.  But when he pulled that stunt in Virginia Beach, that's when I started to get fully nervous.  And time after time, he would ask me about putting together events for the group.  I would tell him no or that I would consider it.  That's when he started to talk to me like a bully.  He even left the group on his own and sent me a text ranting about how I tried to change him and ran the group wrong.  But after Thanksgiving, he emailed me apologizing saying that he went too far.  So I said he could rejoin as long as he behaved himself accordingly.  But when he started to call out people from an LGBT group on Facebook over an event that was canceled, I thought that sooner or later he would do the same with us so I kicked him out without telling him, which he discovered weeks later and sent that horrible email I posted earlier.  I knew that I made the right decision and other members of the group agreed.  We can't have toxic people like John around us at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's a new one from John.  And this will be in parts since the post was super long:

Can someone refer to a reliably effective gay conversion therapy counselor in Norfolk VA? I am totally stressed and emotionally overwhelmed at super-negative consequences of my sexual orientation:

• I’ve lost my family.
• My last boyfriend, Carlton Greene of Norfolk VA, raped me multiple times. He trolled me when split up, then verbally threatened me to my face in a Norfolk restaurant. I sought a Protective Order in Norfolk, but an apparent homophobic Norfolk judge would not approve. Carlton likely bribed the judge with all the money he flashes around his friends and hookups.
• I’ve lost many friends over 45 years.
• I’ve lost multiple jobs over 45 years.
• I still have nightmares and daymares of sexual abuse in the military, in my first relationship at the same time, and police sexual abuse 35 years later.
• I cannot form stable friendships at all in the 757 LGBTQ community as my mental health, HIV status, and body size are used to impugn my character.
• I cannot receive any assistance when needed from veterans service organizations when they see the nature of my ‘87 discharge, “homosexuality”, on the DD214.
• I am heavily verbally abused by Christian Evangelical African-American clerical workers at the Hampton VA Medical Center when my rainbow COVID19 mask is displayed on my face.
• Red-Neck GOP Veterans using the aforementioned facility have called me “faggot” multiple times when seeing my LGBTQ stickers on my car.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.