Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

The Iron Asylum Gym
Gyms, Trainers
2400 Castleton Commerce Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456

8/1/2016
"Alvin" totally misled me on new gym membership as a standard among all facilities.  One of Iron Asylum's competitors does NOT have an outlandish fee of $79 or near that.  In fact, upon finding this info out in shopping around, "Alvin" termed my actions "callous".  So I am callous for shopping around and spending MY MONEY wisely??

Pretty obvious what he was trying to do here.
Business Owner:

8/1/2016  Not at all. Shopping around is something all consumers should do. You were callous for trying to exchange a negative review for a reduction in our fees. This wouldn't be fair to our other members. We are glad you were able to find a facility to meet your needs "John"

Isn't that extortion?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think too many people and businesses give him a free pass instead of hauling his ass into court and slapping it with a hard cold judgement against him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Someone needs to do something to put his behind in check

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is extortion, yeah.  The company should have pressed charges the moment they realized what was going on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If Changoolaal & d2m somehow had a kid, it would be this guy. :oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Subway

HORRIBLE!  Subway posts a mandatory mask policy on front doors, so they say.  Two customers in line given table napkins as masks WHICH ARE NOT CDC approved for COVID19.  Employee finishing meal visible and not eating -- not wearing a mask.  I am wearing a COVID19 mask. I kindly point this out to behind counter staff.  They rebuked me with racial slurs (two Black women) calling me a "George Floyd killer".  Then, one of the customers angrily engages with me without her napkin covering with more insensitive anti-White slurs, including demands for "reparations".  **Moral:  napkins are not COVID19 masks; wear a COVID19 at all times.**Don't eat here at all!!**

Posted by .
Unregistered

Franco's Italian Restaurant
07 JUN 2020 7:30pm Very bad treatment upon entry!  While discussing with seating with server, two diners get involved in the discussion.  The male customer called me a "faggot" and the woman said "this is a Republican restaurant--no queers allowed!"  Then I was MAD!  Then the cooks in the back physically threatened.  As I left in disgust, a short man of color with apron came out and held up a large knife threatening my life, saying, "Get away you damn Democrat!"  Never going back here. It seems this restaurant and it's apparent FASCIST clientele   utilize profiling methods to DEMONIZE possible customers. [email protected]

^^^^ BULL SHIT! :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A recent FB post from him:

Scenario: you walk into store/restaurant with a mandatory indoor mask (you’re wearing one) policy and notice employees and other customers with NO mask over their mouth and noses of any type.

Reaction (you can choose more than one of the ten choices):
a). alert a manager on duty.
b). kindly remind the unmasked customers.
c). kindly remind the unmasked associates.
d). leave the store or restaurant.
e). choice D above and call their customer care line to file a complaint.
f). call the local health department.
g). boycott the venue for good.
h). post the experience on multiple social media sites.
i). cancel credit cards associated with the merchant.
j). purposely use their “terlit” and clog it up with paper towels
I’m interested to know YOUR reactions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Talks shit and smells like cat shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where is that video showing his cat turd littered welfare apartment? Or pics from it?

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

How about option K, John, where you hurl verbal abuse and racial slurs at a couple of Subway employees?

A, D, E because that is the ADULT thing to do.  Not cursing at or harassing the employees and other customers.  Not wanting to have a go on a customer for speaking up.

j). purposely use their “terlit” and clog it up with paper towels

Nice job espousing vandalism there.  This now raises the suspicion that he is creating the situations in the public restrooms he is so fond of complaining about.  I wouldn't put it past him to upper deck a toilet out of pure damn meaness.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm not a fan of cyber bullying but this guy takes the cake in all of the scenarios he has posted about.  People are only doing the same thing to him that he has done to others in response to his antics.  I have no real pity for him at this point, especially after he slandered a business that belongs to a family friend.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When John was in my presence, I smelled either cat poop or urine.  And we were at restaurants so I constantly had to get the scent of food in my system more than his.  And he would eat quickly saying he learned that in the military.  And there was a time when I did feel sorry for him, but the more I talked to him the more he started to act like he knew everything so I had no choice but to remove him from the group.  Afterwards, I touched base with people who encountered him and they had the same stories saying they either banned him or unfriended him due to his antics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here we go again:

Angelo’s Steak & Pancake House
7/14/2020
As you have a well-posted, mandatory mask policy at your entrance, I note a presumed associate WITHOUT any face covering whatsoever lingering at the cashier kiosk. The individual is a young female, blonde hair, very thin, and wearing a green t-shirt. // What special privileges from other associates does she possess?! Youthful immortality like Ponce deLeon? //Wake up!  In this current phase of the First Wave, individuals under 35 are more numerous victims than their elders, seniors.  // With her negligence, you are complicit to her visible irresponsibility. No matter what your Fox News Channel says, everyone is at risk!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fat Boy needs to grow the fuck up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The Iron Asylum Gym
Gyms, Trainers
2400 Castleton Commerce Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456

8/1/2016
"Alvin" totally misled me on new gym membership as a standard among all facilities.  One of Iron Asylum's competitors does NOT have an outlandish fee of $79 or near that.  In fact, upon finding this info out in shopping around, "Alvin" termed my actions "callous".  So I am callous for shopping around and spending MY MONEY wisely??

Pretty obvious what he was trying to do here.
Business Owner:

8/1/2016  Not at all. Shopping around is something all consumers should do. You were callous for trying to exchange a negative review for a reduction in our fees. This wouldn't be fair to our other members. We are glad you were able to find a facility to meet your needs "John"

Isn't that extortion?

­Not if it isn't true. I wonder how may other people this business perjured by lying about the customer in this way so they wouldn't have to be responsible for their shitty fee they add on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/john_rovenolt

John Andrew Rovenolt

@john_rovenolt

·
Jul 9

A BARREL OF LAUGHS

-
@USHVHA
@VA
WORKERS ARE TOTAL JOKES - NEVER MAKE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR, THATS WHY THEY WORK IN GOVERNMENT—THEY HAVE LAME STANDARDS & GOALS.
@hamptonvamc
@SecWilkie
PRIVITIZE VA HEALTHCARE NOW!

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJaghvoXUAErboG?format=jpg&name=small

Ah ha ha ha ha

Posted by .
Unregistered

He doesn't have a god damn thing to be proud of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This ugly, lonely, pathetic older man who has a Gruntled-like military service record has endured hell: Endless threats and rapes and abuses.

I hope he isn’t the victim of a hit and run that leads to him being impaled after being broken and thrown thirty feet into a construction site.

:awww:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Iron Asylum Gym...?  its true.  I used to work there and he was a complete asshole whenever he came in.  Yes, it is expensive, but only if you are sitting on your fat ass and watching other men work out.  Very creepy.  People complained about him and he was worked up because his membership wasn't going to be refunded in full.  It has been four years but his behavior was so over the top it is easy to remember him and his harpy screeching.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is it with him and the Fox News Channel?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He hates Donald Trump with a passion and lashes out at anyone who's Republican and against Democrats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's going to slip up one day with his anti-Trump bullshit and he'll wind up with a couple of guys in suits at his front door wanting to have a word with him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John does the exact same thing in person like he does online on social media:  talk to you like a child if things do go right and once you confront him like a normal human, he acts like a baby and runs away.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.