Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

I would love to know why he is obsessed with bathroom reviews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is from FB he posted today:

I’m glad to sit down, why must I receive 10 packets of Splenda for one cup of coffee?! I can’t say no it once received for health issues, I guess. Why waste money like this by immersing a customer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It was on IHOP

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is from FB he posted today:

I’m glad to sit down, why must I receive 10 packets of Splenda for one cup of coffee?! I can’t say no it once received for health issues, I guess. Why waste money like this by immersing a customer?

He's just one solid bitch-fest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If I see condiments at a restaurant, I'm getting them so that I can save me money from spending more at a store.  But if you see his reviews and posts online, it appears John has never cooked in his life.  He always eats out and if something doesn't fit his needs, he complains like a 4-year old.  And he loves to make the situation sound near tragic like with Denny's and McDonalds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A brand new post from Mr. Rovenolt:

My opinion on changing the Washington Redskins mascot, a team I’ve loved for almost 50 years since a child in 1971: If the Washington Redskins mascot is changed, which I oppose, in turn the trickle down effect is a precedent to rename all professional, college, and high school team mascot names. On the professional level, the owners can afford the change, but colleges and public school systems are horribly strapped at present (and were pre-Pandemic) to undergo such radicalization. I oppose this change of the Washington Redskins as very few people fully understand the true origins of the mascot name. At no time was there a purposeful intent to defame Native Americans; rather, the 1930s team “Washington Braves”, which had just moved from Boston, had a full-blooded Native American coach. He took a losing team that left Beantown and created a winning franchise. The city of Washington and the club organization paid homage to HIM on his death by renaming the team “Redskins”. Nobody, not even native tribes in adjacent Maryland, and those once inhabiting the District of Columbia raisesd much opposition to the “Redskins” name in the 1940s. The team name “Redskins” is also embedded in one the greatest professional sports rivalries with the Dallas Cowboys. That long-standing face-off twice each seasons generates almost a billion of dollars for the clubs and the charities the benefit in the long run. IF YOU GO AFTER THE REDSKINS FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, THEN BE FAIR AND TARGET THE DALLAS COWBOYS WITH A MASCOT REPRESENTING CAUCASIAN IMPERIALISM ON THESE “REDSKINS”! “Redskins”, in this context, IS NOT and WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A SLUR. If I walk down the street and a Native American passes by me, and call him a “Redskin”—that IS A SLUR! But, in this context, “Redskins” pays homage to that full-blooded Native American in the 1930s who turned a badly losing team into a real winner. “Cowboys”, blatantly represents those Caucasian men pillaging the lives and land of Latinos and Native Americans in the Republic of Texas prior to its statehood. GO AFTER THEM TOO ... !!! Case closed. Hail To The Redskins! (their victory song composed in the 1930s)

Posted by .
Unregistered

And surprise surprise.  People on FB are 'attacking' him on that post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Keep us informed about the imminent meltdown and his berserko replies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The usual's going on.  He's blocking people who try to set him straight, one person's unfriending him, most of them call him completely inaccurate with his post saying he's racially insensitive only thinking about the team name instead of those who are offended.  Like the commercial once said:  sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't....

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

I did go back to the Subway and had a chat with the manager, that if any asinine complaint (and I did give his name) came up against the employees then I would be more than happy to provide a statement as to what I witnessed.  The manager stated that they captured the video on their security cams and that they were working on options.  His outburst was....I just wanted to punch him in the mouth but he isn't worth an assault charge.  According to the manager he has shined his ass in the shop before -- on his first visit he was complaining about a sailor purchasing a number of sandwiches, loudly asking if they had a galley on the ship, then pulling out and sitting on a chair (which he dragged behind him every time the line moved) in the order area.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And how old is John Rovenolt again????

Posted by .
Unregistered

As far as the Subway incident goes, I would let the manager know about the Yelp review he posted on their page as well.  No need to slander a business like that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This dude doesn't get it:

I sense contrasting opinions cannot be respected. My views evolve in time with wisdom, facts, and HISTORY. I deplore innuendo and rewriting history. Please, leave that worthless effort to the Republicans as they have miscontrued even the Bible, not just the tenets of our Constitution. Although I am (Harry Truman, JFK, Barack Obama) DEM, I am not in 110% lock-step with the party and nobody should be as personal values should not be compromised for political herding. Personal freedoms to disagree are a cornerstone of this Republic/Democracy. I do not like and never will like Donald Trump. Do not brand me as such being a registered Democrat. Thank you.

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

But it is okay to go above and beyond a normal review into full on slandering those businesses, eh John?  It's okay to threaten to call the police on someone who isn't wearing a mask on their own residential property?  It's okay to attack strangers and accuse them of having committed horrible crimes against your person on social media?  It's okay to throw out racist slurs of your own whenever you don't get your way?  

Oh, another thing he does when he isn't abusing people in the service industry?  He likes to cruise around Forest Lawn Cemetery and either (A) park and stare at people or (b) shout at people who are visiting a grave and God Forbid they are not wearing a mask.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So masks are the new public toilets with this clown.  Nice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The more involved I get in this thread, the more tidbits I learn about John.  It's like he's a walking timebomb waiting to go off at any minute.  Unfortunately, I was one of his victims when he found out I kicked him out of the social group and talking to me like I was the worst person on Earth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And why the hell is he at a cemetary in the first place??!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe he's cruising?  There are a few areas that don't see much traffic towards the back of the cemetery.

Posted by .
Unregistered

More!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cruising for the dead perhaps

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's going to get his ass beat before it's over with, if it hasn't happened in the past.  I have no clue how anyone can live in close proximity to him.  I am pretty sure he makes the lives of everyone around him a miserable hell with complaints to the landlord, code complaints and so forth.

If he happily admits to being "cruised" in a laundromat, then, why put anything past him at this point?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And why the hell is he at a cemetary in the first place??!!

Nobody to stand up to him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He can't stand it when somebody calls him out on his crap.  He can dish it out but falls completely apart when it is time to stand it like a man.  For a person who wants to call other people abusive and bullying, he pretty much does it himself.

I can remember when I was still driving a cab and there was a dispute at Town Center between himself and some other drivers in the cab area.  I had turned my back for a second and when I looked he was standing about three feet away from me like he was ginning up for a sucker punch.  I told him he could jump if he felt big enough and when I started stancing up he turned and ran as fast as he could back to his car.  I've always felt that after the Pass Office incident he wants to fight but pusses out when resistence is met.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is EXACTLY how he acts online when people call him out on his posts or when he bullies people.  And remember that post I put up earlier on here with him being disgusted with Washington changing the team name?  People chided him so much he actually deleted the FB post altogether.  It's amazing to see a man in his mid-50s act like a baby when people put him in a corner.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.