Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://www.yelp.com/user_details_reviews_self?userid=K_JbelPHkCiaU6YDbS75yg

­

I regretfully paid $14 for a fruit platter. The fruit wasn't even sweet so I asked for honey and they gave me packets. If I'm paying $14 for some fruit that would cost me $5 to make at home then that fruit better be marinated in the finest Jamaican coconut rum and that honey better be the rawest honey that was just freshly pooped out of the queen bee's vagina or however tf they do it. Honestly, the fruit platters are Albertsons are cheaper and taste better. There was also a little baby fly on one of the pieces of watermelon.


:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


No Mushroom Stamp for you!

John Rovenolt
@john23666

@kellyoxford Sexually harassed with penis display by petty officer in Navy. This occurred in front of my peers - just a slap on his wrists!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fag be in my way fo' a chickens sandwi't
\
:deebo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

I regretfully paid $14 for a fruit platter. The fruit wasn't even sweet so I asked for honey and they gave me packets. If I'm paying $14 for some fruit that would cost me $5 to make at home then that fruit better be marinated in the finest Jamaican coconut rum and that honey better be the rawest honey that was just freshly pooped out of the queen bee's vagina or however tf they do it. Honestly, the fruit platters are Albertsons are cheaper and taste better. There was also a little baby fly on one of the pieces of watermelon.


:rofl:

Ain't nothing like a crude bitch who thinks everyone shares her sense of humor.  Ugh.


Posted by .
Unregistered


That apartment is in need of a deep fumigating.  I can just smell the piss and dirty cat box by watching it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Sure is a bitchy cunt.  Reviews McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, WaWa, etc.  Broke looser.

LOOSER!

:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Open his own pharmacy :drugs:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: https://www.yelp.com/user_details_reviews_self?userid=K_JbelPHkCiaU6YDbS75yg

­

I regretfully paid $14 for a fruit platter. The fruit wasn't even sweet so I asked for honey and they gave me packets. If I'm paying $14 for some fruit that would cost me $5 to make at home then that fruit better be marinated in the finest Jamaican coconut rum and that honey better be the rawest honey that was just freshly pooped out of the queen bee's vagina or however tf they do it. Honestly, the fruit platters are Albertsons are cheaper and taste better. There was also a little baby fly on one of the pieces of watermelon.


:rofl:

­

pooped out of the queen bee's vagina

\

:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fake tits too obvious.


Posted by Julianfuckyou
Murder All Republicans


. said: Bet he's a Shrillary cock smoker.
\
:flaming:

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­

I regretfully paid $14 for a fruit platter. The fruit wasn't even sweet so I asked for honey and they gave me packets. If I'm paying $14 for some fruit that would cost me $5 to make at home then that fruit better be marinated in the finest Jamaican coconut rum and that honey better be the rawest honey that was just freshly pooped out of the queen bee's vagina or however tf they do it. Honestly, the fruit platters are Albertsons are cheaper and taste better. There was also a little baby fly on one of the pieces of watermelon.


:rofl:

Ain't nothing like a crude bitch who thinks everyone shares her sense of humor.  Ugh.

­
plenty of those on Yelp


Posted by .
Unregistered


New Age TFB Ahoy --

Sadly, I've been a patron of the Heritage for many years and handled their unprofessional treatment in the past, although this one takes the cake. I was greeted at the center a couple of times with a mocking question of why are you back again. Then upon checking out was told I was wrong, told to get out of here, and that I was being inflexible because I was clear and insistent on the tip that I wanted to leave. I found this "healing center" to be in bad repair, cruel, and lacking compassion as well as empathy. I do not recommend anyone to go to this place unless they have a flack jacket and are prepared for cruelty. I don't see this as a place for healing at all.



https://www.yelp.com/biz/heritage-natural-market-virginia-beach-2


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don't WORK here!  Brian the assistant manager treats new people like recruits in Marine boot camp; the drivers purposely make it a strong point to initiate new drivers, like I was, with their sexual and religious harassment; above all, the manager witnessing these issues against me, "Chandler", allows it to reoccur without taking immediate disciplinary actions! SICK!

Pissy Boi strikes again!  Grow a thicker skin you petulant sack of whining shit.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/dominos-pizza-norfolk-3


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm going to pay more attention to the local news and paper for a while. Being as that this guy throws out anti-Trump rhetoric in just about every one of his reviews, I'm willing to bet either he's going to do something really stupid and get locked up/killed or take the big jump himself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fool got kicked out of Croc's on election night for being rude to the wait staff.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:whoa:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Don't WORK here!  Brian the assistant manager treats new people like recruits in Marine boot camp; the drivers purposely make it a strong point to initiate new drivers, like I was, with their sexual and religious harassment; above all, the manager witnessing these issues against me, "Chandler", allows it to reoccur without taking immediate disciplinary actions! SICK!

Pissy Boi strikes again!  Grow a thicker skin you petulant sack of whining shit.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/dominos-pizza-norfolk-3

Dear John -- if you want to call sexual harassment, then be honest about it for fuck's sake.

YOU couldn't keep your hands off other male employees.  YOU became loud and abusive with your bullshit claims of being harassed on a religious or sexual basis.  If someone tells you to STOP because your touchy-feely makes them feel uncomfortable, then STOP.

Good riddance.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Is John a pillowbiter?


Posted by .
Unregistered


He's pretty open about it on his Yelp reviews, so yeah.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I would like to be friends with him.


Posted by .
Unregistered


No you don't.

His shenanigans nearly cost Uber / Lyft the ability to access Norfolk Naval Station and Norfolk International Airport. For fuck's sake don't go picking fights with cab drivers who have paid a usage/background check fee and resent your intrusion into their designated taxi stands or a female Chief Master At Arms who tells you to leave Pass and ID after you started shouting about your rights as a veteran if you have any hopes of things working out in your favor.

His mouth and attitude has created nothing but problems for people in the ride-app community where Hampton Roads is concerned.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hi. Former Lyft driver here.

I know exactly who this guy is. It wasn't a matter of money -- Homeland Security requirements are not up for debate when it comes to mandatory background checks and a number of us are active/retired/dependent military so we get how it works -- but this guy PERSISTED in antagonizing registered cab drivers and being defiant towards airport security when told to not pickup or drop off passengers in a restricted area.

In the time it took to resolve access issues for the airport and the Naval Station, a lot of people who were driving for ride-app companies AND regular cab drivers who had their background checks put on hold during this bullshit lost a LOT of money. Note to John -- some of these "little" people you were "speaking up for" were working multiple jobs and wound up having to drop out of Uber and Lyft because they - myself included as I am a student at ODU - were taking a considerable hit to the wallet.

It doesn't surprise me, reading this thread and some of his Yelp reviews, that he takes his shitty conduct with him wherever he goes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Once there was a generation of Americans who did great things like defeating the japs and the nazis, curing polio, inventing computers, putting men on the moon... now we are a culture of victimization
:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


no toilet paper in men's room - staff unresponsive to verbal cries from lavatory for the "very important papers"!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Holy crap, this guy needs help. 

I have known people like him, nothing is ever right.  nothing.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close