Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hi I recently had.. let's call it an interaction with John. Had no idea who he was but later found this thread about him. The way he talked about his cat leads me to believe he does indeed have it.

­If it isn't health priviledged information, then go for it!

"interaction with John" does not sound good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's another one from John.  The madness doesn't ever stop.....ever:

[Name Redacted]

I’m age 59. Even someone I wanted to date, 30, is barred from seeing me by his mother. She claims men my age are ALL “pedophiles and perverts”. Also, she dislikes me being Caucasian and she’s Black. Hello Racism!

Posted by .Modell
Unregistered

I'm with the mother on this one. Her intuition is 100%.

"Mentoring" a minor student, staring at a 7 year old boy and nearly getting into a fight with the kid's guardian outside the male restroom at a pizza diner, getting caught by one of my co-workers trying to chat up his 12 year old son in a Virginia Beach Miller Mart....

Don't get me started on "racism".  99% of his "reviews" contain shit remarks about body types and place an emphasis on Blacks as the offending parties against his entitled obnoxious ass.

Something tells me this 30 year old, if he exists, may be a person of special needs who John was trying to set up for his own reprehensible purposes.  Good on the mother for stepping in and shutting John down.  I hope she reported him for trying to exploit a vulnerable person.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm glad the mother picked up on something wrong and intervened.  If her son is receiving services, and if she has enough control of his activities to monitor his social interactions, hopefully she can report the situation to his caseworker.  He's trying to play himself as the victim but that post is one huge red flag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: CRIPPLING

O

C

D

:insane:

Posted by .R Redmon
Unregistered

Yes!  He posted some drivel on Next Door alluding to the "racism" he encountered from his (shall we say, potential victim)'s mother.  I can't tell you how fast I reported the post.  Someone who is 30 years old, unless he is under a guardianship, pretty much has a say in who he dates.  I'm thinking he was fishing for someone he could exploit and found one.

John does not want companionship -- despite his own cries of being victimized HE is the predator -- just an easy mark.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No.  John outed his evil nature as trying to involve himself with a vulnerable adult.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUT THEY SHUT DOWN THAT CLUB ON PLUME STREET!
\
:insane:

Posted by .cheese moon
Unregistered

i like little boys
\
:lib3:

i see you John
\
:pedohunter

Posted by .
Unregistered

He really does need to get caught up in a "To Catch a Predator" scenario.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any more intel from this loon?  He has returned to posting ignorance.  I guess he is off restriction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Something does not feel right with that post about the 30 year old.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i like little boys
\
:lib3:

everyone sees you for who and what you are
you worthless sack of excrement
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .Modell
Unregistered

Here is an update on the switchblade story -- 

The knife-pulling incident at the Oceanfront….?  Never happened.  What DID happen is that there was an air conditioned tent for volunteers working the event for cooling and break purposes.  John takes it upon himself to enter the tent and have a seat.  When he was challenged as to his volunteer status he started to SCREAM that he was a member of the community, there was nothing posted about it being a volunteer tent (bullshit, signage was clear) and he refused to leave.  One of the volunteers recognized John and told everyone present to call the police and let them handle him.  This volunteer was the person whom John accused of pulling a knife on him among other criminal activity.  That’s what happened, there were no switchblade knives involved, no vandalized car, nobody laughing at John because at that point he had thrown a fistful of fliers across the tent and kicked his chair over.  He was creating quite a scene and even the outside public was starting to notice.  When John realized he was getting ready to spend the weekend at the City Jail he left as fast as his legs could carry him before the police could arrive and make contact with the lead volunteers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like I said in my earlier post on here regarding the switchblade story:  complete, utter bullshit

Posted by .Modell
Unregistered

. said: Like I said in my earlier post on here regarding the switchblade story:  complete, utter bullshit

­Yep.  John was the one who threatened to kick someone's ass, not the volunteer "switchblade wielder."

Posted by .
Unregistered

I really don't favor violence upon another human being, but John is asking for something worse than the beating he took months back.  If he thought that was bad, wait till he crosses someone with a knife or a gun.  He hasn't learned a damn thing from last year when he was in prison and from his probation.  My hope is that somehow he finally gets arrested and put in prison for the rest of his life or sent to a mental institution.

Posted by .
Unregistered

New Nextdoor post from this idiot:

I am not very astute with Microsoft authentication practices in so far as the One Drive. Is there someone out there willing to give me some tech support on the process? I do not have the income to support Best Buy's $199 per year Geek Squad!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: New Nextdoor post from this idiot:

I am not very astute with Microsoft authentication practices in so far as the One Drive. Is there someone out there willing to give me some tech support on the process? I do not have the income to support Best Buy's $199 per year Geek Squad!

­Just lazy, cheap, and probably hoping he can flip this into a manfishing attempt.

He is also demonstrating an infatuation with wild rabbits in his yard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The bunnies need to start carrying sexual assault whistles

Posted by .
Unregistered

He has a really annoying "Big Words and Condescending Delivery" tone to his posts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John LOVES using big words like he knows everything.  Sadly, someone will offer kindness and he'll blow them off (no pun intended) or go off on a 'woe-as-me' story.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The bunnies need to start carrying sexual assault whistles

­He's probably grooming the bunnies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Has he rated any restrooms lately? Those were some lulz.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The bunnies need to start carrying sexual assault whistles

­He's probably grooming the bunnies.

­:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.