Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

I REALLY hope he's walking around with that fucked up dislocated jaw from his mugshot. Fucker probably did get it from a Black fist HAHAHA

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Uh oh.  John's at it again on Facebook.  Read below:

If you are Gay or a Bisexual Man (especially if imuno-deficient) please consider the Monkeypox vaccine ASAP. It is an intro-dermal shot and pains a little, but worth it! Call your state department of health for inoculation sites.

­Dude wrote that he got the shot. Who TF would wanna touch that? I'm pretty sure not even sex workers wanna touch that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I REALLY hope he's walking around with that fucked up dislocated jaw from his mugshot. Fucker probably did get it from a Black fist HAHAHA

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Filth is deadly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the only thing deadly about John is his odor

Posted by .
Unregistered

His odor murders nose hairs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Dude wrote that he got the shot. Who TF would wanna touch that? I'm pretty sure not even sex workers wanna touch that

­Because John is a virtue signaling cunt who seeks attention?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can some one pls post that outstanding mugshot?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ain't this MF sober? He made a post about drinking at Bold Mariner. Piece of shit said men were trying to seduce him wuth alcohol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like I want to seduce a fat foul smelling fuckface.  NO thank you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ain't this MF sober? He made a post about drinking at Bold Mariner. Piece of shit said men were trying to seduce him wuth alcohol.

­Could you post up a link?  I...think there is more to the story than he's letting on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://inmateinfo.norfolk-sheriff.com/imageservlet?sysid=21146566209185&imgsysid=21146566209185

John's fucked up jaw mugshot

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Ain't this MF sober? He made a post about drinking at Bold Mariner. Piece of shit said men were trying to seduce him wuth alcohol.

­Could you post up a link?  I...think there is more to the story than he's letting on.

­Link about what? The drink he had at Bold Mariner or he claimed a guy tried to seduce him with alcohol?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://inmateinfo.norfolk-sheriff.com/imageservlet?sysid=21146566209185&imgsysid=21146566209185

John's fucked up jaw mugshot

­Looks like he got a tooth knocked out as well haha

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Link about what? The drink he had at Bold Mariner or he claimed a guy tried to seduce him with alcohol?

­guy trying to seduce him with alcohol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­guy trying to seduce him with alcohol

­He accused a friend of mine of trying to seduce him with alcohol and hookah. No one tried anything on that delusional faggot. I know because I was there. Once he knew he wouldn't/couldn't get dick from guys half his age he stormed out and told NCIS he was sexually assaulted/herrassed (he kept changing the "attack") and was being seduced with alcohol and hookah. Just do a search in his main FB profile John Andrew Rovenolt for key words assault, hookah and set the year to 2016. Should be mid-August. Everything he posted is a crock of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He accused a friend of mine of trying to seduce him with alcohol and hookah. No one tried anything on that delusional faggot. I know because I was there. Once he knew he wouldn't/couldn't get dick from guys half his age he stormed out and told NCIS he was sexually assaulted/herrassed (he kept changing the "attack") and was being seduced with alcohol and hookah. Just do a search in his main FB profile John Andrew Rovenolt for key words assault, hookah and set the year to 2016. Should be mid-August. Everything he posted is a crock of shit.

­Thank you for the clarification.  I thought he was saying he was at Bold Mariner (where he isn't supposed to be anyway) and men were trying to ply him with alcohol while he was there.

Please excuse my error.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Thank you for the clarification.  I thought he was saying he was at Bold Mariner (where he isn't supposed to be anyway) and men were trying to ply him with alcohol while he was there.

Please excuse my error.

­Him being at Bold Mariner is right. He has a post saying he was there drinking Japanese pilsner. 5 days ago: "A World of Good
Beef Bulgogi, Elote (Mexican Corn on the Cob), and Lucky Cat from The Bold Mariner Brewing Company (local)"

Posted by .
Unregistered

How can he afford that food?  Those places are not cheap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If anyone discovers John is a resident at a complex, please let the landlord and authorities know about his actions.  He is not to be trusted and he'll try to cry wolf saying people are out to hurt him.  

And does anyone know if he got his car back from being towed?  We all know he has NO money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would say male prostitution but one look and.....nah.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If John was a prostitute, his pimp would probably put him in a specialty category like 'body odor reeking gay fake Veteran'

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is John's post from 2016, which was after the incident where he cried being nearly assaulted by the military from his Uber/Lyft days.  Let's just say he hasn't learned a damn thing:

I know my perception to many of you is that of a nut, weirdo, or just maudlin individual. I hope to reverse many issues as such from the start Friday with LGBT counseling. MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES to all those whom are still following me here for erratic posts and emotions. Before my post-age 52 goes on, I must talk to someone who maybe could relate and advise at the LGBT Center of Hampton Roads beginning Friday. Unfortunately, the VA will not facilitate such specialized because of their continued right-wing morality lingering from the witch-hunting days of the military. Anyway, I continue to move on and persevere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Move on as get the fuck out of Norfolk, John.  Nobody wants you here.  You are a criminal and insider threat to the military with the preying on and attraction you have to our young sailors.

People follow you for entertainment, John.  You are the equivalent of a man squatting down between cars in a parking lot to attempt a stealth shit only to fall backwards into his own disgusting mess.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is John's post from 2016, which was after the incident where he cried being nearly assaulted by the military from his Uber/Lyft days.  Let's just say he hasn't learned a damn thing:

I know my perception to many of you is that of a nut, weirdo, or just maudlin individual. I hope to reverse many issues as such from the start Friday with LGBT counseling. MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES to all those whom are still following me here for erratic posts and emotions. Before my post-age 52 goes on, I must talk to someone who maybe could relate and advise at the LGBT Center of Hampton Roads beginning Friday. Unfortunately, the VA will not facilitate such specialized because of their continued right-wing morality lingering from the witch-hunting days of the military. Anyway, I continue to move on and persevere.

­The VA is woke as fuck.  This guy is a cunt.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.