Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

.hey said: John has NOT been in a halfway house. His public defender got him off of his current charge & he didn’t have to go to court on Aug 15th. His stuff was not thrown out on the curb. His vehicle was not confiscated. He IS still on probation til Feb for his 3rd brush w/the law. Supposedly the Blue Marlin apartments he’s been living in has been permanently closed so he must move somewhere. I would think that w/107 pages of all the whacked out things this whack-a-doodle has done since 2016 that people would start contacting the police when he does stuff rather than simply posting things. Obviously that’s that how he got his 1st 3 charges. He clearly has decades worth of issues on so many levels.

­Are you John?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only liar around here is John.  Myself, if I was dealing with him directly I would watch my back every time I was around or spoke to him.  Or not be standing near any buses.  He is that quick to turn on someone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I say John is at a halfway house.  Some people could be trolling as him just to get folks talking.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where is he finding peen?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where this fool living? Blue Marlin is now OV Cottages. People are living there as I witnessed an eldely lady being dropped off there. She went right into that long building that's perpendicular to WOV road. Maps says Blue Marlin is permanently closed. So does he still live there?

Posted by .
Unregistered

OV Cottages is a low tier AirBnB now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can someone verify that John is still at a halfway house?  People have said his car was towed and stuff had been thrown out of his apartment after he got arrested along with his cat being taken to the ASPCA.  If they said that on here, then I believe them.  There's no way John can still live there after all the renovations and lack of employment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I hope his cat is safe and doing well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Unfortunately, she may be in danger again.  John posted a new picture on Facebook of his cat.  Not sure if it's an updated one, but she looked really bloated and the bed cover looked dirty.  I hope he didn't make his way up to Maryland and pick her up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So I guess he got out from under a halfway house thumb?  Damn.  I was hoping they would find him dead on the bathroom floor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

can you post a link to the kitty?

Posted by .
Unregistered

That poor cat. He says she's 19lbs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That faggot checked into A World of Good, which is down the road from me. That piece of shit better not be back in OV.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw the FB post from A World of Good.  If John has been released from halfway housing, y'all better be prepared if he decides to act out.  And he's also posted about racism, which is ironic given he's said racist things before.  Watch y'all backs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I saw the FB post from A World of Good.  If John has been released from halfway housing, y'all better be prepared if he decides to act out.  And he's also posted about racism, which is ironic given he's said racist things before.  Watch y'all backs.

could you link the post?  What stupid shit did he have to say this time?  I did, however, notice that his post about needing boxes vanished from NextDoor as did the one about paintballing cars using his ex-neighborhood as a shortcut to the tunnel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good old John, encouraging people to commit a class 4 felony.

Posted by .Flying Sea Cucumber
Unregistered

What sort of wonderful insight did John give us about racism? being as that a Black fist was probably what came into contact with his jaw in lockup :lol:

He can't exist like a normal person without acting out.  Give him time.  He'll be whisked off the street again.

Posted by .Johnba The Cunt
Unregistered

. said: That faggot checked into A World of Good, which is down the road from me. That piece of shit better not be back in OV.

­I really hope he did not shit on the people who work there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is he still sporting the shiner?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't post the links John posted on FB, but they're about incidents involving African-Americans being victims of racism.  The fact that he presents himself as a supporter is just horrific based on what he said about minorities in the past.  

With the post on A World of Good, all he did was put up pictures of his food and beer which had a picture of a cat on the can.  And he has been absent from Yelp and Google.  No rants at all.  But like one person said, give John time until he acts up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Uh oh.  John's at it again on Facebook.  Read below:

If you are Gay or a Bisexual Man (especially if imuno-deficient) please consider the Monkeypox vaccine ASAP. It is an intro-dermal shot and pains a little, but worth it! Call your state department of health for inoculation sites.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy sounds dreamy
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: what's amazing is this guy has 107 pages of posts dedicated to him.

people seem to care about him a lot for being some fat slob loser

­I'm guessing it's his fellow fags who John has pandered to for sympathy. All his woes and cares are caused by anti-faggot people. It's easier to live with yourself when your a total failure when you can blame someone else for your failings and then get sympathy simply by lying about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To the above poster, none of John's problems are caused by anti-gay people.  John has hurt the one community that could've helped him the most:  the LGBT community.  He is a very sick man who has done nothing but lie his way through life and begs for sympathy only to crap on people, gay and straight, who tried to help him.  He has earned not one bit from anyone here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John is an equal opportunity target that HE made of HIMSELF.  POC despise him, the LGBTQ community recognizes that he is a predator towards young men and reports his actions when we can obtain proof, he is a nasty piece of work towards women and female children (little boys he fusses over).  He is criminal filth.  Don't buy into any HIS side of the story scenarios.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.