Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

Here it is

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/rovenolt-john-andrew/20220630-141400/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: John's mouth is going to get him beaten into a hospital bed or a casket.

­Or in this instance a mental health evaluation then parking his fat ass in jail until his court date.

I'm concerned about his cat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he got busted by the State Police for a phone violation it must have been really bad for them to get involved.  He is so smart to think he knows everything but did not stop to consider that mobile phones are traceable.  I bet he called someone up in Richmond and burned up the phone line with one of his insane anti-Youngkin rants.

Posted by .
Unregistered

link doesn't work. Paste pls.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can smell him through that mug shot.  Yeesh!  what a miserable looking shit.  I hope he catches a forced shower while he is in the joint.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/rovenolt-john-andrew/20220630-141400/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think we may see the last of John unless God comes through and pulls a miracle.  Then again, he may try to hit on the Man Upstairs to the point where he pulls out his phone and say 'Lucifer, long time buddy.  I need a favor....'

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If he got busted by the State Police for a phone violation it must have been really bad for them to get involved.  He is so smart to think he knows everything but did not stop to consider that mobile phones are traceable.  I bet he called someone up in Richmond and burned up the phone line with one of his insane anti-Youngkin rants.

­I think that's what happened.  He either threatened the governor or some other political office holder.  That falls not only under the FBI but also the state police since they handle government asset ( protection

Posted by .
Unregistered

Please, if he is going away for a while somebody save his cat.  She doesn't deserve to die from thirst or starvation.  Can anyone call the property manager, show him the mugshot and state arrest page confirming he is incarcerated, and have animal control pick her up?  At least she stands a chance of being adopted by a loving family.  Leaving her to fend for herself is wrong.

Posted by .johns cat
Unregistered

Johns father drove to Norfolk & got his cat that was taken to the aspca. The cat is safe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

where are you getting the cat information?

Posted by John cat
Unregistered

My mother went w/John’s father to get his cat. They brought the cat back to MD and will care for her as long as needed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was about to ask the same thing

Posted by .
Unregistered

John cat said: My mother went w/John’s father to get his cat. They brought the cat back to MD and will care for her as long as needed.

­What are your thoughts about John?

Posted by John cat
Unregistered

I’ll have to plead the 5th on that question. Although I WILL say w/what we’ve uncovered since the 25th of June (& seeing all these comments), he CLEARLY needs serious help.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John cat said: I’ll have to plead the 5th on that question. Although I WILL say w/what we’ve uncovered since the 25th of June (& seeing all these comments), he CLEARLY needs serious help.

­
Helping John is out of the question.  He's been like this going back to when he was in the military.  People there hated him then and people hate him now.  The LGBT community, the one group who provides much needed care, cannot stand him due to his antics.  Health care providers tried the same with no success.  Regular folks, including myself, tried to help John but ended up being treated like dirt.  This is the end of the road for him and I don't see anyway where he recovers.  Just make sure his cat lives a long prosperous life away from him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder what the nature of the communication was to get busted by the state police

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like the above mentioned person said, it may've been an abusive message to an official that woild involve State Police.  He's gone against Youngkin before on Twitter and always blasted the GOP on Facebook so I wouldn't put that past him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Would*

Posted by .
Unregistered

In all honesty, John had this coming.  With abusing fellow military members, insulting co-workers, stalking young men, purposely belittling businesses, gaining Veteran benefits over those who need them, getting fired or asked to resign from employment due to his antics and abusing power and authority, his just desserts finally arrived.  I might be mistaken but he may be due in court for the incident that took place at Naval Station Norfolk, which may extend his stay in prison.  I honestly can't see how John will walk away from this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

John cat said: My mother went w/John’s father to get his cat. They brought the cat back to MD and will care for her as long as needed.

­His father is a homo too so what is your 'mother'?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not even his friends at Rutter and Mills can get him out of this one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder if he will plead "I am a poor put-upon proud gay Veteran who is being set up because of my Democratic leanings!  I was raped while I was in custody!"  I would have LOVED to see the look on his face when the cops or state police investigators showed up.  Was he busted at home or at work?  

And I agree with the poster who has pointed all of John's hateful acts towards other human beings.  He has hurt too many people, terrorized too many people, and it finally caught up with him.  I can only imagine what you uncovered about him since the 25th.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would love to hear about everything that was discovered that we don't know about (or already know).  And if he cries foul in court, the Judge would probably throw the gavel or book at him.  John does not deserve to walk the streets ever again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nothing would surprise me about John.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.