Topic: Why pissy fags shouldn't be allowed on Yelp
Posted by .
Unregistered

I noticed that the "you pretentious faggot" comment went missing from his John's Apartment Tour vid on YouTube :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Terrible, rude service.  I ask "Chris" the cashier a simple question about nutritional information and he just throws a large white binder at me. Totally immature!

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Alive and well and just as entitled an insulting fuckhole as ever:

During my daily walks around West Ocean View, I pick up trash for recycling at the Willoughby Boat Ramp as part of the Willoughby Civic League's effort to make our neighborhood cleaner and safer. Lately, I’m finding broken glass in the parking lot. I would clean it up myself, but having previously had glass removed from my hand, I am hesitant to risk such an endeavor.

When I call Norfolk Cares and report the occurrence, I am met with a scourge of bureaucracy and flippancy. They seem to lose track of such maintenance reports. No one else in city government that hangs out at the boat ramp during their working hours seems to want to report the issue, each time claiming it’s not their problem. I'm sorry, you are the city of Norfolk, and as a taxpayer-funded employee, it is your problem.

Even worse was reporting this situation to Norfolk Mayor Kenny Alexander's office. The first reaction was to have the Norfolk Police Department call me, which was unnecessary and illogical. Then they told me someone else would call. The person never has. I figure he's about as much help in owning the issue as those who park at the boat ramp to goof off on city work time.
John Rovenolt

Norfolk

https://pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/article_93f46e86-96ba-11e9-9389-5bf1136b18e7.html

Ass.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But the Neon District!
\
:aww:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’m sure he would faint if he found the shitty underpants somebody left on the ramp :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

All right. Who's the asshole that created the John Rovenolt "Yulper" profile on Twitter? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: All right.  Who's the asshole that created the John Rovenolt "Yulper" profile on Twitter? :lol:

­Link?  :lol: Sounds like hilarity. It's surprising this asshole is still around! I pissed myself at the apartment tour.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Once upon a time a defective being like this would not make it out of infancy.
May we once again return to those days.
Maybe after an asteroid impact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Meanwhile, the customer behind me, a tall, obese African American male was bullying me in the process telling me "show her some respect."  I responded to him that I did by answering her questions in a repetitious manner.  He then wanted to start a physical altercation in the serving line.  The supervisor at the cash register DID NOTHING to stop this bully.

­:rofl:

Prancing little fucking faggot. I wish the nog had stamped on his face.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm surprised there aren't so many people reporting his profile that he hasn't been shut down by Yelp.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Waiter, waiter. There is salt on my margarita glass. I clearly requested no salt. NO salt! I'm going to report this establishment on Yelp.
\
:milton:

[mumbles under breath]: Pinche gringo!
\
:mexican:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Alive and well and just as entitled an insulting fuckhole as ever:

During my daily walks around West Ocean View, I pick up trash for recycling at the Willoughby Boat Ramp as part of the Willoughby Civic League's effort to make our neighborhood cleaner and safer. Lately, I’m finding broken glass in the parking lot. I would clean it up myself, but having previously had glass removed from my hand, I am hesitant to risk such an endeavor.

When I call Norfolk Cares and report the occurrence, I am met with a scourge of bureaucracy and flippancy. They seem to lose track of such maintenance reports. No one else in city government that hangs out at the boat ramp during their working hours seems to want to report the issue, each time claiming it’s not their problem. I'm sorry, you are the city of Norfolk, and as a taxpayer-funded employee, it is your problem.

Even worse was reporting this situation to Norfolk Mayor Kenny Alexander's office. The first reaction was to have the Norfolk Police Department call me, which was unnecessary and illogical. Then they told me someone else would call. The person never has. I figure he's about as much help in owning the issue as those who park at the boat ramp to goof off on city work time.
John Rovenolt

Norfolk

https://pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/article_93f46e86-96ba-11e9-9389-5bf1136b18e7.html

Ass.  :lol:

­

Holy cow this guys has a Lady's job. Accounts Payable...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-rovenolt-60383a21/

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shitass probably said something inappropriate and Hiznogger Mayor Alexander had the police do a feel around to determine whether or not Rovenut posed a threat.

I'm pretty sure he didn't get a personal phone call from NPD but was called on in person by the police standing at his front door.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I’m sure he would faint if he found the shitty underpants somebody left on the ramp :lol:

Or he would write a Yelp review about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't expect to see him in a Hillsong Church sanctuary on Sunday morning :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is his moniker here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bernie Sanders' buttboy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Links? 

https://www.facebook.com/jar43215/about

The asshole has a profile dedicated to his weight loss plan; good pic of this "100%" disabled taxpayers' dollars parasite:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jar23503/about/?ref=page_internal

Posted by Captain Craptard
Unregistered

"I can see the happy impeachment anti-Trump hard-on from here! Tee Hee!"
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But what about Greenies?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Links? 

https://www.facebook.com/jar43215/about

The asshole has a profile dedicated to his weight loss plan; good pic of this "100%" disabled taxpayers' dollars parasite:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jar23503/about/?ref=page_internal

:lol:

This guy is the gift who keeps on giving.  I'm amazed that the VA continues to support him (does he get a pension?) given that he said elswhere he was kicked out.

In Canada he would get fuck all.  There are people wounded in combat who get fuck all.  If you once set foot into boot camp in the US do you get support for life?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The gift that keeps on giving all right -- like a venereal disease.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The gift that keeps on giving all right -- like a venereal disease.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How did I miss this?

He claims to be a victimized liberal HIV+ gay “veteran” (1985-1987) going about his business. Yet he terrorizes LGBT people, and everyone else, and makes incessant comments about black people that unnecessarily highlight their race. He’s obviously a bigot.

Mostly he’s mentally ill, especially with the allegations of getting raped all the time (he wishes).

No one takes his reviews seriously. He’s obviously fucking nuts and the sheer number of bathroom reviews show he’s a Mad Shitter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It would require two boards strapped across his fat ass to keep his "rapists" from falling in.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.