Posted by .
Unregistered

Bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­Just because you post something doesn't make it true.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........and you wounder how you get owned. This is to funny :ROFL:

­You respond to every post claiming you're a genius and you're owning everyone. Doesn't make any of what you post true. I look forward to your response in which you claim victory using periods and emotes.

No! I don't respond to every post........moron. You dumbfucks post shit trying to make me look bad......and you wind up getting owned. That's whats funny.........you are a fool! As many times as you have tried and failed speaks of your own self ownage and obvious low IQ. :rofl: :lol: :lmao:­ :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Me keeps sticking my hand in the fire and getting burned

/

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
 People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........and you wounder how you get owned. This is to funny :ROFL:

­You respond to every post claiming you're a genius and you're owning everyone. Doesn't make any of what you post true. I look forward to your response in which you claim victory using periods and emotes.

No! I don't respond to every post........moron. You dumbfucks post shit trying to make me look bad......and you wind up getting owned. That's whats funny.........you are a fool! As many times as you have tried and failed speaks of your own self ownage and obvious low IQ. :rofl: :lol: :lmao:­ :laugh:

­Thank you for the claims of victory along with gratuitous periods and emotes as predicted. Your life must be absolute living hell torture for what you do here to seem like a good way to spend your time. I again look forward to your periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Thank you for the claims of victory along with gratuitous periods and emotes as predicted. Your life must be absolute living hell torture for what you do here to seem like a good way to spend your time. I again look forward to your periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Is that all you got? :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Your life must really suck according to you.......you're here more than me. Glass house stone thing again........but you will never learn. :rofl:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said: Reality check:

Richie Richvale is currently livid over a picture of a cake.

:laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Is that all you got? :snicker:

­Yes, that's essentially my entire opinion of you. People with decent or even tolerable lives do not spend 18 hours per day on obscure message boards pretending to own people. Please respond with more periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yes, that's essentially my entire opinion of you. People with decent or even tolerable lives do not spend 18 hours per day on obscure message boards pretending to own people. Please respond with more periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

:fpotd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I don not spend 18 hours on this board. I have a business to run for nine hours or more 5 days a week. Why to you put false information out there and expect people believe you? Then you post false shit and expect not to get owned over it? You must be a liberal, that is one of their tactics. It wont work on this alpha........try again loser!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I don not spend 18 hours on this board. I have a business to run for nine hours or more 5 days a week. Why to you put false information out there and expect people believe you? Then you post false shit and expect not to get owned over it? You must be a liberal, that is one of their tactics. It wont work on this alpha........try again loser!

­You're in nearly every thread on every page. You're here for multiple hours every day. Please respond with more lies, periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You're in nearly every thread on every page. You're here for multiple hours every day. Please respond with more lies, periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

:backpedal: Beta loser!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­More lies and claims of victory. You sure are proving me wrong by doing exactly what I say you're doing. Please respond with more lies, periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

christ richie loves getting his ass pounded

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Das but
Gumbi
Mascara
Katalyst

EOT

What about the dots?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Damn, Richie got owned hard again. :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara is my favorite. She's the only reason I even visit this board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mascara is my favorite. She's the only reason I even visit this board.

Mascara rocks. I sure love Gumby too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Good list, but I haven't seen Gumbi post in years.

­
f2bbs.com/user/profile/The Gumbi 

http://f2bbs.com/thread/50741

http://f2bbs.com/thread/50739

Gumbsta also posts as a dot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't forget Quence and Nisse.  Both great posters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't forget Quence and Nisse.  Both great posters.

Yup

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:

­More lies and claims of victory. You sure are proving me wrong by doing exactly what I say you're doing. Please respond with more lies, periods, emotes, and claims of victory.

Richie owned you hard again you had to walk back accusations that were not facts. you are nothing but a piece of shit liberal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That sporadic dot chap, he's rather good with the occasional bon mot or a well spun yarn.
                              /
:snob:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.