Reverb Queen

teapots.nli said:
He was the spermiest of all the whales :frown:

Posted by MW.nli
Unregistered

Where is that little pissant Sean?

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

MW.nli said: Where is that little pissant Sean?

­
I miss Sean.  He's one of the brightest posters ever on this board.  

:sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Care to revise this list?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The hell is that picture? It looks like someone shit and put vanilla icing on a pile of chopped spinach.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: The hell is that picture?  It looks like someone shit and put vanilla icing on a pile of chopped spinach.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The hell is that picture? It looks like someone shit and put vanilla icing on a pile of chopped spinach.

­Its Fudgie the Whale you classless moron.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
. said: The hell is that picture?  It looks like someone shit and put vanilla icing on a pile of chopped spinach.

Fudgie the Whale was one of my FC monikers; it arose out of a conversation with teapots about the Sepp diet.

Posted by .No1 Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:

You dumbfucks posted trying to me look bad. I wasn't involved in this post until now. You should keep your big fat cocksuckers shut. Now get ready for the biggest losers list of F-2 posters of all time. :LOL:

1 Katalyst

2 Gumbi

3 Mascara

Now you have to realize that all of that is just one poster.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I never make these lists :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.No1 Richie Richvale said:
. said:

You dumbfucks posted trying to me look bad. I wasn't involved in this post until now. You should keep your big fat cocksuckers shut. Now get ready for the biggest losers list of F-2 posters of all time. :LOL:

1 Katalyst

2 Gumbi

3 Mascara

­Yes we're all making you look bad by forcing you to post dumbshit comments.

Posted by .No1 Richie Richvale
Unregistered

In addition i am a big flaming homosexual

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

My comments are correct.......fact. The dumbshits are the stalkers on this board. :FUCkYOU:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:

1 Katalyst

2 Gumbi

3 Mascara

Katalyst lives in Toronto.

Gumbi lives in the same general area as I do, but in another town.  He and I both live in OC.

We don't have to exert any effort to make you look bad.  You're doing just fine on your own, Little Buddy.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
My comments are correct.......fact. The dumbshits are the stalkers on this board. :FUCkYOU:

Who has been stalked on this board?

Posted by .Fixt for accuracy
Unregistered

In addition i am a big flaming homosexual

/

:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
 . said:

1 Katalyst

2 Gumbi

3 Mascara

Gumbi lives in the same general area as I do, but in another town.  He and I both live in OC.

We don't have to exert any effort to make you look bad.  You're doing just fine on your own, Little Buddy.

:cuntpunch:      :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:

Lying OCD FOOL!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Just because you post something doesn't make it true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reality check:

Richie Richvale is currently livid over a picture of a cake.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:

You sound like a teenage girl.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........and you wounder how you get owned. This is to funny :ROFL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
. said:

You sound like a teenage girl.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........and you wounder how you get owned. This is to funny :ROFL:

­You respond to every post claiming you're a genius and you're owning everyone. Doesn't make any of what you post true. I look forward to your response in which you claim victory using periods and emotes.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.