Topic: Here's how RICHIE RICHVALE ended up killing his wife
Posted by .
Unregistered

Alvin Wimberly said: Richie was hanging out in his barn playing with choo-choo trains like most well-adjusted adults with families do.

His wife was in the kitchen cooking ALPHA FOOD (hamburger helper) and started having a heart attack.

His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest. Panicked, she ran to the barn to get Richie. Richie, annoyed that he had to take off his conductor cap, went to check on mom.

"Honey, are you alright"? he asked.

"YUP"! she replied.

"OK, well since you have heart problems and there are no hospitals around in this shithole town, and since you appear to be having heart issues,  can I go back and play with my trains"?

"YUP"!

Richie hobbled his midget ass back to the barn and grabbed his conductor cap, only to find his daughter screaming about mom not breathing again.

Richie then realized she needed help so he loaded her up in the truck and drove in the opposite direction of the hospital to the fire station where he once worked (and was fired for trying to perform CPR on a hobo's cock). But on the way, the local Del Taco was having a special - 3 tacos for $.99. I mean hey, cheap tacos, right?

The Del Taco drive-thru was backed up a bit, but Richie paid and got the bag of food. His wife was barely breathing (she was in the back of the truck unrestrained).

As Richie headed towards the fire station, he noticed that the Del Taco worker forgot the Del Scorcho sauce. FUCK! So he headed back to Del Taco. 30 minutes wasted.

After 2 hours since reporting the chest pains, Richie arrived at the fire station and proceeded to shoot the shit with his old friends. "Oh yeah, can you check on my wife? She's in the back of the truck".

The firemen then told Richie that she probably needs to see a doctor. So they loaded her up into the Snowcat and drove her to the hospital in Chico. By midnight, she was seen by the doctor who pronounced her DEAD.

MORAL OF THE STORY: CHECK DEL TACO BAG MAKE SURE DEL SCORCHO SAUCE IS IN THERE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BITCHIE GOT OWNED
:Emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BITCHIE GOT OWNED

as usual.

Posted by bitch
Bottom text

. said: BITCHIE GOT OWNED

really? Is having petty insults thrown loosely at me considered being "owned"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did someone say something? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kek

Posted by .
Unregistered

Impostor OP =  Richie!!!!!!

\

:AFK:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KEK

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:butthead:

Posted by .
Unregistered

SQUEAK

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.