Topic: Here's how RICHIE RICHVALE ended up killing his wife
Posted by Alvin Wimberly
Unregistered


Richie was hanging out in his barn playing with choo-choo trains like most well-adjusted adults with families do.

His wife was in the kitchen cooking ALPHA FOOD (hamburger helper) and started having a heart attack.

His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest. Panicked, she ran to the barn to get Richie. Richie, annoyed that he had to take off his conductor cap, went to check on mom.

"Honey, are you alright"? he asked.

"YUP"! she replied.

"OK, well since you have heart problems and there are no hospitals around in this shithole town, and since you appear to be having heart issues,  can I go back and play with my trains"?

"YUP"!

Richie hobbled his midget ass back to the barn and grabbed his conductor cap, only to find his daughter screaming about mom not breathing again.

Richie then realized she needed help so he loaded her up in the truck and drove in the opposite direction of the hospital to the fire station where he once worked (and was fired for trying to perform CPR on a hobo's cock). But on the way, the local Del Taco was having a special - 3 tacos for $.99. I mean hey, cheap tacos, right?

The Del Taco drive-thru was backed up a bit, but Richie paid and got the bag of food. His wife was barely breathing (she was in the back of the truck unrestrained).

As Richie headed towards the fire station, he noticed that the Del Taco worker forgot the Del Scorcho sauce. FUCK! So he headed back to Del Taco. 30 minutes wasted.

After 2 hours since reporting the chest pains, Richie arrived at the fire station and proceeded to shoot the shit with his old friends. "Oh yeah, can you check on my wife? She's in the back of the truck".

The firemen then told Richie that she probably needs to see a doctor. So they loaded her up into the Snowcat and drove her to the hospital in Chico. By midnight, she was seen by the doctor who pronounced her DEAD.


MORAL OF THE STORY: CHECK DEL TACO BAG MAKE SURE DEL SCORCHO SAUCE IS IN THERE!


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


I know Alvin Wimberly personally, you as the impostor do not. Bullshit part two of your story is, when my wife was alive I had no trains in the barn.......that happened 6 years after she died. You knew all of this before, but your OCD bullshit continues. :dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:nuke: RICHIE OWNED!!!


Posted by .KatalystCadre
Unregistered


:potd:


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


:rofl:
HOLY SHIT! 
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Richie hobbled his midget ass back to the barn and grabbed his conductor cap, only to find his daughter screaming about mom not breathing again.


:Lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest.

Those kids sure are enterprising these days. Always making Richie proud!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest.

Those kids sure are enterprising these days. Always making Richie proud!

Like father like sons ...


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
Like father like sons ...

Considering One daughter is a probation officer and the other one is an investigator.......I kinda of doubt your story.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said:
Considering One daughter is a probation officer and the other one is an investigator.......I kinda of doubt your story.

Are these the geniuses that investigated and discovered that das but = katalyst = lives in SF?


Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off


:lmao:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
Are these the geniuses that investigated and discovered that das but = katalyst = lives in SF?

Yes! Katalyst, Fatass, 1\4 ton, Fag boi, Mascara or whatever he is calling himself today lives in San Francisco.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said:
. said:
Are these the geniuses that investigated and discovered that das but = katalyst = lives in SF?

Yes! Katalyst, Fatass, 1\4 ton, Fag boi, Mascara or whatever he is calling himself today lives in San Francisco.
\
:Crybaby:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
 .Richie Richvale said:
. said:
Are these the geniuses that investigated and discovered that das but = katalyst = lives in SF?

Yes! Katalyst, Fatass, 1\4 ton, Fag boi, Mascara or whatever he is calling himself today lives in San Francisco.
\
:Crybaby:


What's the matter, the truth hurts? :LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


So Richie you never did tell us, which one is tighter? Has either burned coal?


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said:
. said:
 .Richie Richvale said:
Yes! Katalyst, Fatass, 1\4 ton, Fag boi, Mascara or whatever he is calling himself today lives in San Francisco.
\
:Crybaby:


What's the matter, the truth hurts? :LOL:
\
:Gramps:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said: So Richie you never did tell us, which one is tighter? Has either burned coal?

Don't Know on tighter. Rednecks don't like niggas


Posted by . Richie Richvale
Unregistered


LIES, I FORGOT THE NUMBER FOR 911.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Alvin Wimberly said: Richie was hanging out in his barn playing with choo-choo trains like most well-adjusted adults with families do.

His wife was in the kitchen cooking ALPHA FOOD (hamburger helper) and started having a heart attack.

His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest. Panicked, she ran to the barn to get Richie. Richie, annoyed that he had to take off his conductor cap, went to check on mom.

"Honey, are you alright"? he asked.

"YUP"! she replied.

"OK, well since you have heart problems and there are no hospitals around in this shithole town, and since you appear to be having heart issues,  can I go back and play with my trains"?

"YUP"!

Richie hobbled his midget ass back to the barn and grabbed his conductor cap, only to find his daughter screaming about mom not breathing again.

Richie then realized she needed help so he loaded her up in the truck and drove in the opposite direction of the hospital to the fire station where he once worked (and was fired for trying to perform CPR on a hobo's cock). But on the way, the local Del Taco was having a special - 3 tacos for $.99. I mean hey, cheap tacos, right?

The Del Taco drive-thru was backed up a bit, but Richie paid and got the bag of food. His wife was barely breathing (she was in the back of the truck unrestrained).

As Richie headed towards the fire station, he noticed that the Del Taco worker forgot the Del Scorcho sauce. FUCK! So he headed back to Del Taco. 30 minutes wasted.

After 2 hours since reporting the chest pains, Richie arrived at the fire station and proceeded to shoot the shit with his old friends. "Oh yeah, can you check on my wife? She's in the back of the truck".

The firemen then told Richie that she probably needs to see a doctor. So they loaded her up into the Snowcat and drove her to the hospital in Chico. By midnight, she was seen by the doctor who pronounced her DEAD.


MORAL OF THE STORY: CHECK DEL TACO BAG MAKE SURE DEL SCORCHO SAUCE IS IN THERE!

 

:applause:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 Alvin Wimberly said: Richie was hanging out in his barn playing with choo-choo trains like most well-adjusted adults with families do.

His wife was in the kitchen cooking ALPHA FOOD (hamburger helper) and started having a heart attack.

His daughter came home from behind the local convenience mart where she sucked off a trucker for a hit of crack and found mom on the floor clutching her chest. Panicked, she ran to the barn to get Richie. Richie, annoyed that he had to take off his conductor cap, went to check on mom.

"Honey, are you alright"? he asked.

"YUP"! she replied.

"OK, well since you have heart problems and there are no hospitals around in this shithole town, and since you appear to be having heart issues,  can I go back and play with my trains"?

"YUP"!

Richie hobbled his midget ass back to the barn and grabbed his conductor cap, only to find his daughter screaming about mom not breathing again.

Richie then realized she needed help so he loaded her up in the truck and drove in the opposite direction of the hospital to the fire station where he once worked (and was fired for trying to perform CPR on a hobo's cock). But on the way, the local Del Taco was having a special - 3 tacos for $.99. I mean hey, cheap tacos, right?

The Del Taco drive-thru was backed up a bit, but Richie paid and got the bag of food. His wife was barely breathing (she was in the back of the truck unrestrained).

As Richie headed towards the fire station, he noticed that the Del Taco worker forgot the Del Scorcho sauce. FUCK! So he headed back to Del Taco. 30 minutes wasted.

After 2 hours since reporting the chest pains, Richie arrived at the fire station and proceeded to shoot the shit with his old friends. "Oh yeah, can you check on my wife? She's in the back of the truck".

The firemen then told Richie that she probably needs to see a doctor. So they loaded her up into the Snowcat and drove her to the hospital in Chico. By midnight, she was seen by the doctor who pronounced her DEAD.


MORAL OF THE STORY: CHECK DEL TACO BAG MAKE SURE DEL SCORCHO SAUCE IS IN THERE!

 

:applause:> :fpotd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bmup:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


tacos was worth it!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close