Topic: Where's Jimbo "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
:lalala:
Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Dashing to the train yard, in a run down pick-up truck
Through the streets of Humboldt looking for anus to suck (suck suck suck)

popper and popovs bottles, rattle on the floor
Hunting some hobo ass, so James can lick some more!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!

Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

:lalala:

­

:potd:


:snicker:

­
NorCal FAIL!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


78 mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said:
­
:lalala:
Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Dashing to the train yard, in a run down pick-up truck
Through the streets of Humboldt looking for anus to suck (suck suck suck)

popper and popovs bottles, rattle on the floor
Hunting some hobo ass, so James can lick some more!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!

Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

:lalala:

­

:potd:

As good as you think that is it will never top this:




Up on the housetop reindeer pause
Out jumps good old Santa Claus 


Down through the chimney with lots of toys
and for the homeowner rimming joy

Ho ho ho who's gonna know
Ho ho ho who's gonna know

Up on the housetop lick lick lick
Katalyst is rimming old Saint Nick

First comes the stocking of that Ho Miyu
oh, dear Santa fill it well

Bring her a dildo that's big and black 
also a glass pipe with lots of crack

Ho ho ho who's gonna Know
Ho ho ho who's gonna know

Up on the housetop lick lick lick
Katalyst is rimming old Saint Nick

Next comes stocking of rimmer Kat
Oh what can you bring a cuck like that :rofl:

In his stocking goes a blow up doll 
one that will open and shut his fly

Ho ho ho who's gonna blow
Ho ho ho who's gonna blow

Up on the house top slurp slurp slurp
Katalyst is blowing old Saint Nick

:lalala::lalala:


:EMMA: OP is SFO!


Posted by .
Unregistered


FAILED HUSBAND.

FAILED ACTOR.
FAILED ARTIST.
FAILED PHOTOGRAPHER. THRICE.
FAILED SATELLITE TV SALESMAN.
FAILED REPUBLICAN.
FAILED TOUR GUIDE.
FAILED SHERIFF. 
FAILED STALKER.
FAILED DOT DETECTIVE.
FAILED BBS ADMIN.
FAILED BBS MOD.
FAILED HORSE OWNER.
FAILED EASTER BUNNY.
FAILED CHICKEN FARMER.
FAILED KICKSTARTER.
FAILED GOP EDUCATION SPOKESMAN.

FAILED PERSONA OBSCURA.

EPIC FAIL.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:EMMA: OP is SFO!


Posted by 78
Unregistered


:pickle:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: FAILED HUSBAND.

FAILED ACTOR.
FAILED ARTIST.
FAILED PHOTOGRAPHER. THRICE.
FAILED SATELLITE TV SALESMAN.
FAILED REPUBLICAN.
FAILED TOUR GUIDE.
FAILED SHERIFF. 
FAILED STALKER.
FAILED DOT DETECTIVE.
FAILED BBS ADMIN.
FAILED BBS MOD.
FAILED HORSE OWNER.
FAILED EASTER BUNNY.
FAILED CHICKEN FARMER.
FAILED KICKSTARTER.
FAILED GOP EDUCATION SPOKESMAN.

FAILED PERSONA OBSCURA.

EPIC FAIL.

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:cowbell: :banana: :banana: :cowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
:potd:

^^^

:emma: Still SFO!


Posted by .
Unregistered


88 MUTHAFUCKIN PAGES OF RIMBOWNAGE!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:EMMA: OP is SFO!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: FAILED HUSBAND.

FAILED ACTOR.
FAILED ARTIST.
FAILED PHOTOGRAPHER. THRICE.
FAILED SATELLITE TV SALESMAN.
FAILED REPUBLICAN.
FAILED TOUR GUIDE.
FAILED SHERIFF. 
FAILED STALKER.
FAILED DOT DETECTIVE.
FAILED BBS ADMIN.
FAILED BBS MOD.
FAILED HORSE OWNER.
FAILED EASTER BUNNY.
FAILED CHICKEN FARMER.
FAILED KICKSTARTER.
FAILED GOP EDUCATION SPOKESMAN.

FAILED PERSONA OBSCURA.

EPIC FAIL.

­
:potd:


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
 . said:
­

:potd:

As good as you think that is it will never top this:

Up on the housetop reindeer pause
Out jumps good old Santa Claus 


Down through the chimney with lots of toys
and for the homeowner rimming joy

Ho ho ho who's gonna know
Ho ho ho who's gonna know

Up on the housetop lick lick lick
Katalyst is rimming old Saint Nick

First comes the stocking of that Ho Miyu
oh, dear Santa fill it well

Bring her a dildo that's big and black 
also a glass pipe with lots of crack

Ho ho ho who's gonna Know
Ho ho ho who's gonna know

Up on the housetop lick lick lick
Katalyst is rimming old Saint Nick

Next comes stocking of rimmer Kat
Oh what can you bring a cuck like that :rofl:

In his stocking goes a blow up doll 
one that will open and shut his fly

Ho ho ho who's gonna blow
Ho ho ho who's gonna blow

Up on the house top slurp slurp slurp
Katalyst is blowing old Saint Nick

:lalala::lalala:


:EMMA: OP is SFO!

­

Rimbo -- :a2m:­  Life


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­

:potd:


:snicker:

­
NorCal FAIL!!!

­

:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: :lalala:

There's no place like Humboldt for the holidays

:lalala:

­
:lalala:

Jimbo the Red nosed Rimmer,
Had a very shiny nose!
Any hobo who saw it,
would concur that it glows.

All of the Popovs he drank,
led to those gin blossoms!
Thats why poor Jimbo
buried his headin hobo bottoms!

:lalala:

­
:lalala:
Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Dashing to the train yard, in a run down pick-up truck
Through the streets of Humboldt looking for anus to suck (suck suck suck)

popper and popovs bottles, rattle on the floor
Hunting some hobo ass, so James can lick some more!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!

Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

:lalala:

­

:bean:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
:lalala:

Jimbo the Red nosed Rimmer,
Had a very shiny nose!
Any hobo who saw it,
would concur that it glows.

All of the Popovs he drank,
led to those gin blossoms!
Thats why poor Jimbo
buried his headin hobo bottoms!

:lalala:

­
:lalala:
Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Dashing to the train yard, in a run down pick-up truck
Through the streets of Humboldt looking for anus to suck (suck suck suck)

popper and popovs bottles, rattle on the floor
Hunting some hobo ass, so James can lick some more!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!

Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

Hobo ass, hobo ass, James licks hobo ass!
Oh what fun it is to lick in the railyard's uncut grass!

:lalala:

­

:bean:

­
:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Washington train derailment said to be caused by large outflux of hobos from the Humboldt county area.

:wtf:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Rimbo did you find any stuffed animals at the Goodwill for Boy this Christmas?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Rimbo did you find any stuffed animals at the Goodwill for Boy this Christmas?

Creepy James gives everyone coupons for "free backrubs" every Christmas.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Rimbo did you find any stuffed animals at the Goodwill for Boy this Christmas?

Creepy James gives everyone coupons for "free backrubs" every Christmas.

­
:lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:airwolf:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:oldlady:

ROOSTER JAMBES


Posted by .
Unregistered


:fap2:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close