Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser is James!
o
o
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

66 Mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:emma:

Posted by 66
Unregistered

:pickle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Extraordinary.

I used to post on the original FC boards, in the early 2000s. I stopped many years ago, but still hunt down this board once every year or so to see if it's still going on.

I staggers me that some of you are still flogging this dead horse. I mean, when did the original Moviewhore 'I'm giving the tards hell' post actually appear? 2004? Something like that.

Some of you people have spent 1/3 of your lives doing this. Katalyst, is that you? Are you STILL doing this?

It's kind of funny, but it's also slightly nauseating.

Not sure where I'm going with this, I just want you to know how much contempt I have for you. See you in 2019. Keep up the valuable work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Extraordinary.

I used to post on the original FC boards, in the early 2000s. I stopped many years ago, but still hunt down this board once every year or so to see if it's still going on.

I staggers me that some of you are still flogging this dead horse. I mean, when did the original Moviewhore 'I'm giving the tards hell' post actually appear? 2004? Something like that.

Some of you people have spent 1/3 of your lives doing this. Katalyst, is that you? Are you STILL doing this?

Not sure where I'm going with this, I just want you to know how much contempt I have for you. See you in 2019. Keep up the valuable work.

­

^^^^^^^^^^^

:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

RimbOwnage!!
o
o

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser is James

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Hello, Rimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Somebody sounds butthurt. hALp!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cunty now bumping this thread. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:amberlamps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Hello, Rimbo.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:oldfag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

66 PAGES OF RIMBOWNAGE!

Posted by NoNotThere!
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Hello, Rimbo.

Did the Poolhouse of Shame survive the fires unscathed? Will Rimbo be ok?

Posted by .
Unregistered

NoNotThere! said:
. said:
. said:
­
Hello, Rimbo.

Did the Poolhouse of Shame survive the fires unscathed? Will Rimbo be ok?

­
The saliva soaked anuses of thousands of hobos provided critical moisture that helped contain the fire.

Posted by Agent Bennett
Unregistered

:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James looks like Larry from the Three Stooges!
o
o

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crazygeorge:

Posted by .
Unregistered

RimbOwnage!

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
i come here about once a year looking up some archived stuff. this jimbo stuff is still being posted. it's disturbing because of the ownage of the person still doing it, trapped in the mechanisms of this topic while the rest of us are free to move on.

you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave, jimbo thread bumper person.

i hate to see this type of mental illness.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.