Topic: Where's Jimbo "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
When James dies, will anyone claim the body?

He'll probably self-immolate and someone will sweep up the ashes, throwing them in Boober's box.

­
He's too much of a coward

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Why does everyone hate Jimbo "Rimbo" Marks?

­
I think because he kicked off with massive braggadocio and invented claims, though due to his paramour's mother's blog it became clear that the sexual prowess was true ... though it involved a teenager. The daughter of his best friend, impregnated while couch surfing in a pool house.

It's because everyone knows some version of this guy, the cousin who is an aspiring entrepreneur who needs money for his latest failure ... the guy at the bar drinking a bottle of wine by himself and extolling his vast successes ... the creeper who always chats up your daughter and is oddly conversant in sugary cereals, vampire novels, and prom angst ...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
I think because he kicked off with massive braggadocio and invented claims, though due to his paramour's mother's blog it became clear that the sexual prowess was true ... though it involved a teenager. The daughter of his best friend, impregnated while couch surfing in a pool house.

It's because everyone knows some version of this guy, the cousin who is an aspiring entrepreneur who needs money for his latest failure ... the guy at the bar drinking a bottle of wine by himself and extolling his vast successes ... the creeper who always chats up your daughter and is oddly conversant in sugary cereals, vampire novels, and prom angst ...

­
Sounds more like Sean, as written by Mascara. Just substitute "hooker" for "teenager".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

­

Well put.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
Sounds more like Sean, as written by Mascara. Just substitute "hooker" for "teenager".

Also substitute garage for pool house.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Those two are enemies because they're more like rival siblings: Who failed more today?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Those two are enemies because they're more like rival siblings: Who failed more today?

­Probably you for following this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
Two of the life losers featured on these boards over the years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­Probably you for following this.

­
Undertones of troof in this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

28 pages of RimbOwnage!!! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 28 pages of RimbOwnage!!!  :lol:

:nono: 28 pages of board owner OCD.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
RimbOwnage

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

­
I seem to remember he shared some stuff about working in some films and the chronic masturbating faggots decided to stalk him after they were reminded what childless failures they all were. Sean, Mascara, ARSE, Willow, Katalyst - the List of Eternal Losers. :lol:

Now the guy seems to have made some good choices in later life and is apparently enjoying success, further enraging his stalkers of 17 years. :lol: What a bunch of cunts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
I seem to remember he shared some stuff about working in some films and the chronic masturbating faggots decided to stalk him after they were reminded what childless failures they all were. Sean, Mascara, ARSE, Willow, Katalyst - the List of Eternal Losers. :lol:

Now the guy seems to have made some good choices in later life and is apparently enjoying success, further enraging his stalkers of 17 years. :lol: What a bunch of cunts.

Post regged, James! :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

^^^^^^^^^^^
:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­

­:lol: ^^^This

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­:lol: ^^^This

­
Easy on the Popovs, Rimbo. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­:potd:

Easy on the popovs, Rimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
RimbOwnage

^^^ OCD board owner. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

100 bottles of popovs on the shed,
100 bottles of popovs.
James takes one down, his sorrows he drowns.
99 bottles of popovs on the shed.

:lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 100 bottles of popovs on the shed,
100 bottles of popovs.
James takes one down, his sorrows he drowns.
99 bottles of popovs on the shed.

:lalala:

:nono: NOT FUNNY! 

Your wife fucking nigers is :LMAO:

Posted by MAJIKAL HOSRIE
Unregistered

:poopeteer:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.