Topic: Nothing is going to Stop the Election of Hillary Clinton. Trump is a complete idiot.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Crooked Hillary Rottenham Clinton will never be president. :crybaby:

Keep thinking that..... it will make it oh so sweet in the end. Just like when you said "Obama, one term POTUS" :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Keep thinking that..... it will make it oh so sweet in the end. Just like when you said "Obama, one term POTUS" :snicker:

Well I never predicted that. I did say that the Republicans would win the senate. :LOL: The same crystal ball I used to predict that says Trump in a landslide win.......even bigger than Reagan's. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Well I never predicted that. I did say that the Republicans would win the senate. :LOL: The same crystal ball I used to predict that says Trump in a landslide win.......even bigger than Reagan's. :winner:

Yeah but you're an idiot. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Formly Republican said: image

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead

Donald Trump returns to the campaign trail from Scotland this week contending with sweeping unease about his candidacy as a large majority of Americans register their disapproval and see the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee as discriminatory and unqualified, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Following a month of self­inflicted controversies, the survey shows that support for Trump is plunging, including among fellow Republicans, propelling Democrat Hillary Clinton to a double-digit lead nationally. The poll reveals fresh doubts about Trump within his own party just three weeks before Republicans convene in Cleveland for their national convention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Well I never predicted that. I did say that the Republicans would win the senate. :LOL: The same crystal ball I used to predict that says Trump in a landslide win.......even bigger than Reagan's. :LOL:

Polls show that Hillary is ahead by double digit margin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Formly Republican said: image

Donald Trump returns to the campaign trail from Scotland this week contending with sweeping unease about his candidacy as a large majority of Americans register their disapproval and see the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee as discriminatory and unqualified, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Following a month of self­inflicted controversies, the survey shows that support for Trump is plunging, including among fellow Republicans, propelling Democrat Hillary Clinton to a double-digit lead nationally. The poll reveals fresh doubts about Trump within his own party just three weeks before Republicans convene in Cleveland for their national convention.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Well I never predicted that. I did say that the Republicans would win the senate. :LOL: The same crystal ball I used to predict that says Trump in a landslide win.......even bigger than Reagan's. :winner:

:rofl: :lol: :Lmao: :laugh: That's us.........laughing at you! Who's the idiot now, Fatass?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Before Trump won >>>>Me Fatass, me believe every thing the main stream media tells me.

\

:winner:­

After Trump won>>> What happened????

\

:crybaby:  
They lied to you, :dumbass:

:facepalm: Libtards never learn.

Posted by .
Unregistered

bwahahahahahaaaa

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol::spanky::mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Crooked Hillary Rottenham Clinton will never be president. :crybaby:

:punchballs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Polls show that Hillary is ahead by double digit margin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OMG... THE WEAK FAT LIBFAG PWNAGE IS SO. FUCKING. SWEET!!! :ROFL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OMG... THE WEAK FAT LIBFAG PWNAGE IS SO. FUCKING. SWEET!!! :ROFL:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Hillary Rottenham Clinton will never be President, NEVER! :drugs:

Yeah keep on thinking that, retard. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

GO HILLARY!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Emma: Katalyst OWNED!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Kermit:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bmup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So who won?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Who's laughing now? Me! My crystal ball works real good. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Formly Republican said:

­Washington Post-ABC News poll. hey "Formly", just cause Bezos hates Donald doesn't mean shit. always remember that. and learn how to spell "Formerly".  Republicans know how to spell 5th grade words

Posted by .
Unregistered

FANTASTIC LATE NIGHT POLLING DATA!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.