Topic: Every listen to country-music lyrics? They're so defensive.
Posted by .
Unregistered

This song is about Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I've never considered myself a redneck or a Republican; but you would be hard pressed to convince anyone that my positions are liberal.

Heres a test then who did you vote for in the last two presidential elections?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nothing wrong with some bluegrass every now and then.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­I've never considered myself a redneck or a Republican; but you would be hard pressed to convince anyone that my positions are liberal.

­I held my nose and voted for Mitt Romney because he was White.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, like the selections matter...They'll install the puppet of choice..

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Yeah, like the selections matter...They'll install the puppet of choice..

­The Jews don't really care which one of their bought and paid for puppets the public votes into office - that's how their rigged game works.

They control both sides, so no matter who gets elected, one of their puppets gets put in office, and the dumb public thinks that they have some kind of a say-so in who their rulers are.

It's all a sham.

Obama got elected because the Jews were ready to rub the White race's nose in the shit of a niggr president.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, some would say it made it easier to force-feed the sheepies the Obozo-care, upcoming shamnesty, etc

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Well, some would say it made it easier to force-feed the sheepies the Obozo-care, upcoming shamnesty, etc

­Obongacare was originally Romneycare and Mitt's family were Mexican immigrants.

Not like it would have changed anything other than the White race being disgraced by being ruled by a niggr.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They say he's half mixed-african, and half chosen..

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Congrats you passed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe it was Staliin who said if elections mattered they wouldn't be allowed, it's  the counters that  matter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes

Posted by .
Unregistered

You need to get away from mainstream horseshit and get some real variety. Travis Tritt- Where Corn Don't Grow, Garth Brooks- Wolves, Charlie Daniels-Simple Man, Still in Saigon and the original Uneasy Rider. The original Marshall Tucker Band-Can't You See, Fire on The Mountain. Restless Heart-Dancy's Dream. There are so many good ones the shithole radio never played. John Hiatt-Buffalo River Home.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/­

:fap::fap::fap:
:fap::random::fap:
:fap::fap::fap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I lived in the country for few years and got to know some of the locals. I met this one woman who was a boot-wearing country gal type. She listened to lots offbeat country and rockabilly. She also didn't liked being called a redneck. She was a hick. She was lots of fun to be around. I miss her! :(

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now what you tards need is some hard country.  Charlie Daniels Simple Man, Travis Tritt Where Corn Don't Grow, or real old badass shit, Marshall Tucker Can't You See or Fire on the Mountain. Waylon Jennings There's a Rose Out in the Garden or Willie Nelson Black Jack County Chain

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just started listening to country music this year. It's pretty good.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.