Topic: Disney Begins 7000 Job Cuts After String Of Theatrical Failures
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :yawn:

It’s industry wide not just Disney is laying off.

As much as you baggers want to make this about wholeness, it’s really about economic cycles. And the fact remains, Disney still dominates despite layoffs.
———

But the House of Mouse isn’t alone in tightening its belt. Across the media and entertainment industry, companies are shedding staff, winnowing budgets and looking to shore up cash on hand as they steer out of the pandemic and into an uncertain future.

Warner Bros. Discovery cut hundreds of jobs over the last year, including at CNN; Netflix followed a similar tack.

Now United Talent Agency, NBCUniversal and Paramount Global are laying off employees too, as are tech companies — a sector that’s increasingly entangled with media and entertainment interests. Meanwhile, Regal Cinemas is shuttering theaters across the country.

­

It sounds like woke is great and this is all coincidence after all :sad:

Posted by Groomer Kingdom
Unregistered

We’ve studied children A LOT more than the breeders have and we know what’s “best.“
\
:gayness: :lib: :bluebunny: :lib2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Disney definitely lost big bucks with their movies, parks and streaming due to their woke weirdness but they also expect things to get worse.
Going woke makes companies lose business not gain business.
Either the faggers are already going there or using their services and any increase in faggerdom is minimal but people leaving can be substantial.

Disney is considered expendable.
Let a deep recession kick in and people won't go to movies or stream at cost as much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Disney definitely lost big bucks with their movies, parks and streaming due to their woke weirdness but they also expect things to get worse.
Either the faggers are already going there or using their services and any increase in faggerdom is minimal but people leaving can be substantial.

Let a deep recession kick in and people won't go to movies or stream at cost as much.

­
Disney isn’t going anywhere, cock nibbler

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Disney definitely lost big bucks with their movies, parks and streaming due to their woke weirdness but they also expect things to get worse.

­
Disney isn’t going anywhere, cock nibbler

­Nobody said they were, dumbass.
They just lost some money and they expect the economy to get worse before it gets better.
You sure are stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
They just lost some money and they expect the economy to get worse before it gets better.
You sure are not acting as smart as you are.

­My bad. Fixed to be a kinder and gentler poster that's well armed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Yeah, he shouldn’t have called you stupid though. That was hurtful.

Posted by Scar Casm
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
Yeah, he shouldn’t have called you stupid though.  That was hurtful.

­I know, right? You know you pretend it doesn't hurt but it does.  People are asking what's wrong and all I can say is this dot on a message board said some really mean and hurtful things, man.
Now I'm going to have to go hunting and kill and eat something I don't even like just to reclaim my manhood.
I hope he's happy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's what you get when you promote the head of ABC to Disney CEO. The guy that fires Roseanne shouldn't be in charge of even bigger decisions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's what you get when you promote the head of ABC to Disney CEO. The guy that fires Roseanne shouldn't be in charge of even bigger decisions.

When they virtue signaled firing Roseanne; how come NO ONE in the MSM mentioned that 300 working people also lost their jobs?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
When they virtue signaled firing Roseanne; how come NO ONE in the MSM mentioned that 300 working people also lost their jobs?

­
:obama:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Go woke, go broke.

Blasphemy!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's what you get when you promote the head of ABC to Disney CEO. The guy that fires Roseanne shouldn't be in charge of even bigger decisions.

­
Now that CEO has been fired.

Posted by .
Unregistered

People are tired of these superhero movies because they're almost always terrible.  Never mind the woke stuff infecting Disney, they need to get back to basics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Now that CEO has been fired.

­Fired to a CEO means a phat pay day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Because the show was resurrected as The Connors a week later.

Posted by .
Unregistered

jews are the weakest creatively for everything but cooking their ledgers

Posted by .
Unregistered

Very hard to get eyeballs today. This isn't 1970 with 3 network channels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scar Casm said:
­I know, right? You know you pretend it doesn't hurt but it does.  People are asking what's wrong and all I can say is this dot on a message board said some really mean and hurtful things, man.
Now I'm going to have to go hunting and kill and eat something I don't even like just to reclaim my manhood.
I hope he's happy.

­
:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.