Topic: Went to sears, saw a fridge for 5 grand
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Yes, or a priest.

The point I was addressing was regarding the myth of "hereditary homosexuality" which is really nothing more than a result of homosexual incest.

I agree.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey, can we get this thread back on track. It is about refrigerators.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Hey, can we get this thread back on track. It is about refrigerators.

­What about them?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Remember that gay cannibal, Jeffry Dalhmer? He killed homeless people that he lured into his apartment and kept their dismembered body parts in his refrigerator.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: Remember that gay cannibal, Jeffry Dalhmer? He killed homeless people that he lured into his apartment and kept their dismembered body parts in his refrigerator.

Why was that a crime?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And then the was that faggot pedophile cannibal Jew that kidnapped the little Jew-boy, fucked him, then cut him up and kept his dismembered body parts in his refrigerator.

I wonder if it was a side-by-side or one of those with the big freezer drawer at the bottom...:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said: And then the was that faggot pedophile cannibal Jew that kidnapped the little Jew-boy, fucked him, then cut him up and kept his dismembered body parts in his refrigerator.

I wonder if it was a side-by-side or one of those with the big freezer drawer at the bottom...:hmmm:

Why was that a crime?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said: And then the was that faggot pedophile cannibal Jew that kidnapped the little Jew-boy, fucked him, then cut him up and kept his dismembered body parts in his refrigerator.

Why was that a crime?

­Was it a Sub Zero?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Any time Akins infests a thread it'll turn into something else.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

­
Any time Akins infests a thread it'll turn into something else.

­Free association.

Posted by .
Unregistered

eww but that was :lol: A side by side. hs

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cool:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.