Topic: Went to sears, saw a fridge for 5 grand
Posted by .
Unregistered


Holy shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


yes, some people have lots of money or a lack of common sense


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I always wanted one of these:

image

$3,000

http://www.antique-ice-box.com/antiquerefrigerator.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: I always wanted one of these:


$3,000

http://www.antique-ice-box.com/antiquerefrigerator.html

Looks gay.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Had a subzero in the house we bought for about 6 years. Couldn't stand it. Only redeeming quality was you could always get parts. It leaked, broke damn near rebuilt the thing. Got rid of it when we redid the kitchen. The $1600 ge profile it was replaced by is a work of art compared to that clusterfuck.


Posted by .
Unregistered


if you're not female fridges won't give you a boner. There are really nice fridges at Home Depot with lit backgrounds and all kinds of neat features for 2k. :gay:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
 Akins said: I always wanted one of these:


$3,000

http://www.antique-ice-box.com/antiquerefrigerator.html

Looks gay.

­I like antiques.

Modern isn't my thing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Had a subzero in the house we bought for about 6 years. Couldn't stand it. Only redeeming quality was you could always get parts. It leaked, broke damn near rebuilt the thing. Got rid of it when we redid the kitchen. The $1600 ge profile it was replaced by is a work of art compared to that clusterfuck.

I have heard this from a number of SubZero owners.  Never owned one myself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I like antiques.

Modern isn't my thing.

Many fags feel the same way.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I like antiques.

Modern isn't my thing.

Many fags feel the same way.

­Not really. Fags like "shabby chic", which I deplore.

Depression furniture isn't antiques, it's junk.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Not really. Fags like "shabby chic", which I deplore.

You seem to possess an inordinate knowledge about the fashion and design tastes of the gay community.

:hmmm:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Not really. Fags like "shabby chic", which I deplore.

You seem to possess an inordinate knowledge about the fashion and design tastes of the gay community.

:hmmm:

­My first wife had a gay brother.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­My first wife had a gay brother.

Faggotry is hereditary.  This boosts the odds of having a son turn gay from 10% to 50%


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­My first wife had a gay brother.

Faggotry is hereditary.  This boosts the odds of having a son turn gay from 10% to 50%

­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.


Posted by .
Unregistered


and our "leaders" have us convinced that if we built that in the USA it would cost $30,000...well only the sheep believe that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

It's hereditary.

One of your sons is likely to become a hairdresser.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

It's hereditary.

One of your sons is likely to become a hairdresser.

­Highly unlikely.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­My first wife had a gay brother.

Faggotry is hereditary.  This boosts the odds of having a son turn gay from 10% to 50%

­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

­


HOW TH FUCK DID YOU IDIOTS TURN A 5 GRAND FRIDGE POST INTO A FAG THREAD???

:wtf:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

I actuually really, really agree with this. :potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

­
So were all dykes molested by other dykes as well?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Faggotry is the result of being molested by a faggot as a child.

Nearly all faggots were molested by other faggots as children.

I never allowed my children to go anywhere near their faggot uncle.

I actuually really, really agree with this. :potd:

­It's inevitably the case.

If faggotry were hereditary, then faggots would have to have gay parents or grandparents, etc. Obviously this isn't the case.

When gayness "runs in a family" it is because a faggot uncle/cousin molested one of his younger male relatives and fucked up their minds to the point where they feel compelled to  reenact the sexual abuse as a means of gaining control over the trauma that was inflicted upon them.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
­
So were all dykes molested by other dykes as well?

­Women need only be convinced that something is trendy to compel them to emulate it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:potd:  Or a neighbor or friend but they were definitely molested by a fag.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Highly unlikely.

Don't despair, Akins.  Fag hairdressers work at those "it" salons and make a shitload of bucks off of rich bitches.  You'll have a rich son to leech off of.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: :potd:  Or a neighbor or friend but they were definitely molested by a fag.

­Yes, or a priest.

The point I was addressing was regarding the myth of "hereditary homosexuality" which is really nothing more than a result of homosexual incest.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close