Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

.real Richie said:
.Richie Richvale said: Jerry Flattum looks like he have massive cock! :wtf:

yup!

Faggot Pinhead ^^^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scratchin for an itchin picking up a fight!

Posted by StudSupremeNLI
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lick my asshole, James
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flatulence. :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.gofuckyourself.com/jerryflattum

Posted by .
Unregistered

WELCOME TO MAGIC MOUNTAIN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.fXXXbbs.com/bbs/news/263891-who-the-fuck-is-michael-giovanetti-and-why-does-some-fucktard-on-here-keep-insisting-that-im-him
http://www.fXXXbbs.com/bbs/news/263649-so-apparently-i-missed-some-action-which-one-of-you-spineless-fags-sent-me-this-and-whats-it-about

Replace XXX by you know what...

Posted by .
Unregistered

The idiot Facebook stalker outed herself by accident. But who knows if that profile is even her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Broccoli assassin

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The idiot Facebook stalker outed herself by accident. But who knows if that profile is even her.

Summer_Time!! on Fxxx = Michael Giovannetti on FB

Although both are pseudonyms

Posted by .
Unregistered

:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The idiot Facebook stalker outed herself by accident. But who knows if that profile is even her.

Summer_Time!! on Fxxx = Michael Giovannetti on FB

Although both are pseudonyms

She is a woman and revealed her real name in a screenshot that she later deleted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
She is a woman and revealed her real name in a screenshot that she later deleted.

No, it's not a woman. There's a dude behind all 3 (hen on FB, Giovannetti on FB and Summer_Time!! on fxxx) - it's the stalker dude who started to annoy geriatric flatulence's friends.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why is Jerry angry?
Bad publicity is still publicity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

No, it's not a woman. There's a dude behind all 3 (hen on FB, Giovannetti on FB and Summer_Time!! on fxxx) - it's the stalker dude who started to annoy geriatric flatulence's friends.

And you know this, how?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And you know this, how?

It all blew up on FXXX where Summer_Time!! made some really stupid posting errors outing himself as Giovannetti as well as Carmen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
And you know this, how?

It all blew up on FXXX where Summer_Time!! made some really stupid posting errors outing himself as Giovannetti as well as Carmen.

That's what I saw and I was able to ID the profile pic on FB so I have the last name, but how do you know Carmen is a fake account?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
That's what I saw and I was able to ID the profile pic on FB so I have the last name, but how do you know Carmen is a fake account?

Carmen who?  Who is Carmen?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Thats a man baby.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Thats a man baby.

Nope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lori Ann Kronberg says:

Thursday, Apr 14, 2016 at
He can live with me. Me fat foul husband can waddle his fat ass out of my house.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Thats a man baby.

Why don't you post regged, Carmen? You're not fooling anyone. YOU FUCKED UP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said: Sparks Notes anyone?

­
He's a promoter and believer of Bitcoin.
That fact alone is enuf for me to steer clear of this loon..

Posted by .
Unregistered

­

Okay, Carmen. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.