Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: And you don't hire a white hat hacker to break into other people's websites. You hire them to test the weaknesses of your own. He is admitting to criminal behavior and you can bet your ass I have screenshots of this.

­Oh you got screenshots? Oh no you didn't! :boring:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: And you don't hire a white hat hacker to break into other people's websites. You hire them to test the weaknesses of your own. He is admitting to criminal behavior and you can bet your ass I have screenshots of this.

­Oh you got screenshots? Oh no you didn't! :boring:

Consequences will never be the same, baby!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


his entire linkedin profile appears focused on what he needs/wants rather than what he has to offer

"Passion, determination and perseverence is not the problem in reaching my goals. First, I need some kind of income to cover daily expenses. This will come from a job, loan or advance. And of course, sales of the book or an optioned screenplay will certainly work."


Posted by .
Unregistered


IM GONNA WORK AT MAGIC MOUNTAIN! PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT I PULLED A GUN ON A MOTHER AND HER CHILD IN A ROAD RAGE INCIDENT!
\
:fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Check out his list of interests - a very multi-faceted personality, clearly a reflection of his diverse talents:

Krav Maga,

Dance (Salsa,
Tap),
Yoga,
Pilates,
Horses,
Animals,
Basketball,
Racquetball,
Cross Country Ski,
Bike Riding,
Motorcycles,
Rock climbing (Bouldering),
Criminal Justice System,
end to Homelessness,
Astronomy,
Particle Physics,
Women & Fantasy (Angels,
Mermaids,
etc.)


Posted by .
Unregistered


And good at none of the above. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Particle Physics,
Women & Fantasy (Angels,
Mermaids,
etc.)

Pardon me?

He'd make a great poster here!


Posted by .
Unregistered


"After achieving success, my dream is to build Cat City. In spite of good efforts, most animal shelters offer appalling conditions for the care of cats put up for adoption, namely, cages barely larger than the cat itself.


Cat City will cover dozens of acres and be a playground suited to all the things cats like to do, from perching high to hiding in boxes, bags, and wherever a cat can hide. Cats have amazing abilities to climb and jump, and Cat City will include extensive climbing and jumping capability.

Cats like to swing too, and crawl through tunnels, poke their paws out of holes, climb rope, and of course, the right kind of trees provide maximum freedom for climbing.

I've had fantasies of Dog City and a city for the homeless. For the homeless, I'd want to build a vast housing complex, costing millions, of course. It would have all the ameneties a well-to-do townhouse complex would have, The goal is to clean them up and then discover their potential. Just preparing them for jobs doesn't work. Finding stupid labor jobs is just too utilitarian.

For me, there is nothing more important than rising to your potential."
. said: his entire linkedin profile appears focused on what he needs/wants rather than what he has to offer

"Passion, determination and perseverence is not the problem in reaching my goals. First, I need some kind of income to cover daily expenses. This will come from a job, loan or advance. And of course, sales of the book or an optioned screenplay will certainly work."

"


Posted by .
Unregistered


how much does an acre of land near LA cost?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Check out his list of interests - a very multi-faceted personality, clearly a reflection of his diverse talents:

Krav Maga,

Dance (Salsa,
Tap),
Yoga,
Pilates,
Horses,
Animals,
Basketball,
Racquetball,
Cross Country Ski,
Bike Riding,
Motorcycles,
Rock climbing (Bouldering),
Criminal Justice System,
end to Homelessness,
Astronomy,
Particle Physics,
Women & Fantasy (Angels,
Mermaids,
etc.)

sounds like a dating website intro.  bet he's on OKC.


Posted by .
Unregistered


By sheer coincidence I stumbled onto this
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=0N0nSt-5ZdUZtuVBY4UedA

you can clearly see his superb writing skills there!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: By sheer coincidence I stumbled onto this
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=0N0nSt-5ZdUZtuVBY4UedA

you can clearly see his superb writing skills there!

He gets paid nickels to write fraudulent reviews :lol: 


WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH THE PLUMBING IN MY TENT
\
:fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


He's retweeting Elizabeth Warren now :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


guise stop!


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


He's a cyber security expert now :lmao:


Posted by Roll over Laughing
Unregistered


You = OCD expert. :ROFL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nice work on that photoshop :thumbup:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


Jerry Flattum looks like he have massive cock! :wtf:


Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered


.       ^^^
The impostor is a pinhead.


Posted by .
Unregistered


505 feeling alive


Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said: Jerry Flattum looks like he have massive cock! :wtf:

yup!


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: By sheer coincidence I stumbled onto this
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=0N0nSt-5ZdUZtuVBY4UedA

you can clearly see his superb writing skills there!

Current Crush

Gwenneth Paltrow



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close