Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's an elaborate troll in order to solicit donations online :boring:

I suspect thr drama f-boards are bringing inderd are being used as yet another tool to solicit $$$

Blessing in disguise for JF?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sounds like he is joining this board?

He may bring some interesting perspectives.

­just wait til we're finished with him
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's an elaborate troll in order to solicit donations online :boring:
­:boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I suspect thr drama f-boards are bringing inderd are being used as yet another tool to solicit $$$

Blessing in disguise for JF?

­\
:drugs:

Posted by StudSupremeNLI
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

More than a few cat hoarders have wound up being eaten by their own pets after they died.
\
:catlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mind-soul-troll-jerry-flattum

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mind-soul-troll-jerry-flattum

:rofl:

For a homeless person who's had to sell of his prized possessions (his home studio) to make ends meet, is unable to take care of 3 cats and admits he's "lived at poverty level all my life" (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1202742) and who believes "Finding stupid labor jobs is just too utilitarian" (as per his linkedin page), it does sound a bit arrogant... 

Perhaps he should stop with nonsense like getting an MBA at 63 and get trained as an HVAC install/repair guy... he'd make a LOT more money and live a comfortable life with plenty of opportunity to fund his musical hobbies.

Aside from this, he posts so much on his multiple websites that he should not act surprised if people respond to it. And this includes negative responses (would you hire somebody - even to clean toilets - with the "stupid labor jobs" mentality?).

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Delusional is the word...

http://entertainmentcyberscope.com/

And here is how he describes it on linkedin: 

"Entertainment Cyberscope (EC) - portal & blog for all things behind the scenes in entertainment

The EC has tremendous potential for redefining entertainment in the 21st century in conjunction with launch of new eBook, "Global Entertainment In The 21st Century."

Opportunities for monetization are enormous via advertising, pay-per-post, and a unique affiliate marketing model."

First - does anybody believe this when looking at the 'impressive' site?
Second - when you apply for a job and somebody looks at your background and sees such BS, you've lost the job... even if it's a job flipping burgers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.musesmuse.com/jerryart.html

Interesting background on JF: "In 1974, with one pocket full of dreams, and the other full of half-baked songs, I left Minneapolis for New York in search of stardom."

42 years later... that one pocket is still full of half-baked songs...

Give it up Jerry!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy is like the Dwarf in many respects. His delusions of grandeur are enough to preclude obtaining employment at even a burger flipping position.

I would suggest he look into bum fighting... except almost any self respecting wino would kick his sorry posterior into next week.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Could he be related to the Dwarfenfuhrer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

it is weird how he keeps talking on his various sites about lack of funds being the only/main reason he's not yet a superstar.

Springsteen, The Beatles, Lady Gaga, etc. all became stars based on TALENT. The issue is, Flattum doesn't have much of that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it is weird how he keeps talking on his various sites about lack of funds being the only/main reason he's not yet a superstar.

Springsteen, The Beatles, Lady Gaga, etc. all became stars based on TALENT. The issue is, Flattum doesn't have much of that.

Don't be so harsh, after all "Sid Bernstein became our business manager circa 1989 and we came close to being signed by Chrysalis Records"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1202742

Yep, he came close (so he believes) to getting a record deal... almost 30 years ago. Close is another word for "failed" of course...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Please don't use 'Lady Gaga' and 'talent' in the same sentence. ;nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gaga is talented, you may not like her but she's got talent

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This guy is like the Dwarf in many respects. His delusions of grandeur are enough to preclude obtaining employment at even a burger flipping position.

I would suggest he look into bum fighting... except almost any self respecting wino would kick his sorry posterior into next week.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When he says shit like, "Finding stupid labor jobs is just too utilitarian" then that turns people off. Why should I donate money to a guy who thinks he's too good for manual labor? 

He wants to be famous? He has a big presence on the web with all the sites and pages he has so he's putting himself out there as a public figure. He better grow a thicker skin because famous people are talked about all the time, and often in unflattering ways. Does he think the Kardashians scan the internet day in and day out looking for posts that criticize? They'd need a army and the next 10,000 years.

Criticism is not harassment, nor is it libel. Get your head out of your ass, man, and seek work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And you don't hire a white hat hacker to break into other people's websites. You hire them to test the weaknesses of your own. He is admitting to criminal behavior and you can bet your ass I have screenshots of this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry!  Jerry!  Jerry!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sounds like he is joining this board?

He may bring some interesting perspectives.

And several refugees who went elsewhere will return to be able to engage him since a certain other place will not allow further discussions about him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd love to see him come here. I'd love to ask him why he thinks a regular job is beneath him.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.