Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://goo.gl/kt4HpY

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
Great, now he will sue Reddit.

:lol:

FBI will drop their clinton investigation to chase reddit

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

StudSupremeNLI said: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/white-hat-hacker-wanted-hunt-down-troll-jerry-flattum

­I tried to post this link last night and got a two-hour ban for "spamming".

Das But has fucked up this board beyond redemption.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
StudSupremeNLI said: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/white-hat-hacker-wanted-hunt-down-troll-jerry-flattum

­I tried to post this link last night and got a two-hour ban for "spamming".

Das But has fucked up this board beyond redemption.

­
did you try to post the text of the article? because it contained the link of the other board is probably the reason you were banned

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
did you try to post the text of the article? because it contained the link of the other board is probably the reason you were banned

­Yes, I did try to post the text in case the original was taken down. That's probably what triggered the ban. I realize it was only for two hours, but that's parochial and chickenshit to censor links to your competition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yes, I did try to post the text in case the original was taken down. That's probably what triggered the ban. I realize it was only for two hours, but that's parochial and chickenshit to censor links to your competition.

You should have taken a time out to reflect on your behavior.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

. said:
You should have taken a time out to reflect on your behavior.

­
:thumbup:

So should the trolls who try to post as "olg.nli" :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James marks said: If Jerry Flattum ever comes to Humboldt, I would love to buy him a beer and rim his asshole clean!

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Incident; Aggravated Assault with a Firearm Date/Time; 2-15-09 @ 5:21pm Report #: 10-16944 Location; 2539 Countryside Blvd Arrested; Jerry Rogers Flattum, Synopsis; After a road rage incident, the arrested pulled a weapon and put it out of his driver’s side window which put the victim in fear for her life. He then drove around the parking lot and pulled in behind the victim’s car. She was present with her young child and grandmother. Officers spotted the vehicle leaving the scene and a felony stop was conducted. Flattum excited the vehicle upon command and had the weapon concealed in his waistband. He possessed a carry permit, a digital recorder and some hand written notes leading the police to believe he was a dangerous subject. He was arrested and his vehicle was se

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry was just asserting his Second Amendment rights.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow this guy is fucking delusional.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Incident; Aggravated Assault with a Firearm Date/Time; 2-15-09 @ 5:21pm Report #: 10-16944 Location; 2539 Countryside Blvd Arrested; Jerry Rogers Flattum, Synopsis; After a road rage incident, the arrested pulled a weapon and put it out of his driver’s side window which put the victim in fear for her life. He then drove around the parking lot and pulled in behind the victim’s car. She was present with her young child and grandmother. Officers spotted the vehicle leaving the scene and a felony stop was conducted. Flattum excited the vehicle upon command and had the weapon concealed in his waistband. He possessed a carry permit, a digital recorder and some hand written notes leading the police to believe he was a dangerous subject. He was arrested and his vehicle was se

What the hell was written on those notes???????

Posted by .
Unregistered

Convicted of brandishing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wow this guy is fucking delusional.

Check out some of his public profiles - he is homeless but:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1202742
"I'm planning a global tour with a stage show that includes dancers, acting, stage design, lighting and costuming"
"As of Sept. 2011 I'm headed for Santa Monica and believe this is where I will make my permanent home. I've never owned a house and have lived at poverty level all my life. So I'm looking forward to owning my own home, preferably a ranch/farm for all my animals."

Mind you he is 63 and was recently planning to do his MBA...

LinkedIn:
"After achieving success, my dream is to build Cat City. In spite of good efforts, most animal shelters offer appalling conditions for the care of cats put up for adoption, namely, cages barely larger than the cat itself.

Cat City will cover dozens of acres and be a playground suited to all the things cats like to do, from perching high to hiding in boxes, bags, and wherever a cat can hide. Cats have amazing abilities to climb and jump, and Cat City will include extensive climbing and jumping capability.

Cats like to swing too, and crawl through tunnels, poke their paws out of holes, climb rope, and of course, the right kind of trees provide maximum freedom for climbing.

I've had fantasies of Dog City and a city for the homeless. For the homeless, I'd want to build a vast housing complex, costing millions, of course. It would have all the ameneties a well-to-do townhouse complex would have, The goal is to clean them up and then discover their potential. Just preparing them for jobs doesn't work. Finding stupid labor jobs is just too utilitarian.

For me, there is nothing more important than rising to your potential."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody fucking cares about your podcast dude. Stop spamming or you will be banned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nobody fucking cares about your podcast dude. Stop spamming or you will be banned.

­
What podcast?

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR0WzsbT_tk

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love Archie, he's fucking hilarious.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a fucking fag!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What the hell was written on those notes???????

Could they have thought he was going to use it to rob a bank?

Posted by .
Unregistered

GAY OVERLOAD! GAY OVERLOAD!
\
:c3po:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Mind and Soul of a Troll

May 7, 20165 views1 Like0 CommentsShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter
Many lawyers and law enforcement agencies are not interested in what makes a troll tick.  They're solely interested in stopping and prosecuting them, and that's a good thing.  

But similar to the history of drug incarcerations, we will end up filling our jails and prisons with trolls, if not going so far as to build dedicated troll prisons.  Trolling, like drug addiction, is an epidemic.  For the long term, we need to understand the nature of addiction, and specifically, why trolls behave the way they do.  

NOTE:  The greatest aspect of digital writing is the ability to rewrite and edit on the fly.  So, expect changes and edits as I learn more about trolling behavior.  

I've also decided to address trolls directly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Mind and Soul of a Troll

May 7, 20165 views1 Like0 CommentsShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter
Many lawyers and law enforcement agencies are not interested in what makes a troll tick.  They're solely interested in stopping and prosecuting them, and that's a good thing.  

But similar to the history of drug incarcerations, we will end up filling our jails and prisons with trolls, if not going so far as to build dedicated troll prisons.  Trolling, like drug addiction, is an epidemic.  For the long term, we need to understand the nature of addiction, and specifically, why trolls behave the way they do.  

NOTE:  The greatest aspect of digital writing is the ability to rewrite and edit on the fly.  So, expect changes and edits as I learn more about trolling behavior.  

I've also decided to address trolls directly.

­
WTF??

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
WTF??

Sounds like he is joining this board?

He may bring some interesting perspectives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's an elaborate troll in order to solicit donations online :boring:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.