Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/JerryFlattum/status/903483011999571969

making money is bad jerjer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://twitter.com/JerryFlattum/status/903483011999571969

making money is bad jerjer?

­
The industry isn't respectful of an artist's time or integrity ... the problem is that Hollywood keeps catering to the teen market. There is an excellent opportunity to tap into an older demographic, it just requires a few million in seed money ... that's chump change to Hollywood but would yield an incredible return on investment, both monetarily and in terms of human spirituality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

keep it alive

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
­
What is this legal risk you speak of?  You honestly think some loser who shits in a bucket and pushes a bunch of cats around in a shopping cart is going to magically come up with the means to reain an attorney and go after someone posting his picture(s)?

You don't have anything.  Fuck you.

What do you offer for me to spill the beans?

­
jerry's freshly shorn sphincter and testes

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
What is this legal risk you speak of?  You honestly think some loser who shits in a bucket and pushes a bunch of cats around in a shopping cart is going to magically come up with the means to reain an attorney and go after someone posting his picture(s)?

You don't have anything.  Fuck you.

­:lol:

Keep laughing, but the last laugh will be for me. Just keep checking into this thread. I could spill the beans now already but don't want to because it may limit further information flow to share later.

You post as a dot so undoubtedly you'll not acknowledge my 'victory' when I decide (yes, me... not you) when to throw it all in the open.

­
:rolleyes: :boring: whatever you say dude.  you've got nothing.  upload it to an imgur album and post a link to the album or go fuck yourself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The industry isn't respectful of an artist's time or integrity ... the problem is that Hollywood keeps catering to the teen market.  There is an excellent opportunity to tap into an older demographic, it just requires a few million in seed money ... that's chump change to Hollywood but would yield an incredible return on investment, both monetarily and in terms of human spirituality.

­
they wont do it despite the astronomical profits it would produce for one reason: the older demographic has exactly zero interest in today's niggified music, and niggified autotune garbage is all hollywood wants to push nowadays.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
The industry isn't respectful of an artist's time or integrity ... the problem is that Hollywood keeps catering to the teen market.  There is an excellent opportunity to tap into an older demographic, it just requires a few million in seed money ... that's chump change to Hollywood but would yield an incredible return on investment, both monetarily and in terms of human spirituality.

­
they wont do it despite the astronomical profits it would produce for one reason: the older demographic has exactly zero interest in today's niggified music, and niggified autotune garbage is all hollywood wants to push nowadays.

­
today's niggified autotune garbage (((music))) helps advance a (((narrative))).  that's worth a lot more to the kikes than a few billion dollars every year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is amazing in this day and age that there are still talented artists out there who remain undiscovered, like jerjer

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
today's niggified autotune garbage (((music))) helps advance a (((narrative))).  that's worth a lot more to the kikes than a few billion dollars every year.

­You forgot to close a parenthesis, (((fatfuck)))

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Maybe that could be an angle: pay Jerry a couple million to nOT produce his music, so as not to threaten the monopoly ... a few million is peanuts compared to a few billion

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

I started this thread a year and a half ago and you're still bumping it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said: I started this thread a year and a half ago and you're still bumping it?

­Quite a bit of drama about Jerry last week. He was dehydrating in a trailer with his cats in the Mojave Desert on the verge of death and begging for help on Twitter and Linkedin.
Look at the previous pages.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said: I started this thread a year and a half ago and you're still bumping it?

He wants to marry you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­You forgot to close a parenthesis, (((fatfuck)))
\
:winner2:

­
No he didn't, (((:dumbass:)))

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
No he didn't, (((:dumbass:)))

­are you itching for a fight?

Crack a ma back asshole1

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pay up you deadbeat. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

fag

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:! :potd: ^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!

More Jer Cowbell!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

crack-a-ma-back!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: crack-a-ma-back!

­
Yeah!

Posted by .
Unregistered

why should you give a :poo: ???  simple. you shouldn't

:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: why should you give a :poo: ???  simple. you shouldn't

:discussionclosed:

I disagree

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.