Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: JerJer is on the move, he's leaving the shelter

Where is he going to?

Link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­jealous fucker

You'd love to suck jerjers cock and call him daddy i suspect

I have is full archive (which is still onlone) downloaded, incl pics of him training his pets to pleasure his cock

­
Post such pics or STFU

:crickets:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

too much legal risk, they were all in the old f169 thread

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Link?

inside info

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Link?

inside info

You mean BULLSHIT don't you? :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Link?

inside info

no, and you will wash your mouth with soap voluntarily once I eventually post it all here - not doing so now, prepare to be humiliated though

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
inside info

no, and you will wash your mouth with soap voluntarily once I eventually post it all here - not doing so now, prepare to be humiliated though

­
So you don't have any. Got it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Link to song?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1202742&s

­
It's not bad; certainly there's worse out there. If the latest rap monstrosity can sell millions, why can't this? It's just a matter of finding a demographic that (a) has money and (b) doesn't want to put up with all of the hip-hop crap. At least this is different ... someone ought to take a chance, this could be a surprise breakout.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It's not bad; certainly there's worse out there.  If the latest rap monstrosity can sell millions, why can't this?  It's just a matter of finding a demographic that (a) has money and (b) doesn't want to put up with all of the hip-hop crap.  At least this is different ... someone ought to take a chance, this could be a surprise breakout.

­Keep telling yourself that, Jerry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That 'music' isn't suitable for even elevator music. Talk about pablum...

Posted by .
Unregistered

His  timing is off.  It's strange. It's as if he's not paying a lot of attention to the music.

"A Couple of Jugglers" is as far as I made it in his playlist. Jerry's music have been popular in the early 80s.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Crackamaback could be made popular if marketed as 'camp' (ie so bad it is good or at least fun)

I cam picture college guys using the phrase whenever their sluts give them a hard time

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like the hey little girl pedo song of jerry

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His  timing is off.  It's strange. It's as if he's not paying a lot of attention to the music.

"A Couple of Jugglers" is as far as I made it in his playlist. Jerry's music have been popular in the early 80s.

­
He needs to get with the times and become a rapper.

J-Flat

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Woke up stiff and cranky, had this low back pain. 

i woke up stiff today too :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

too much legal risk, they were all in the old f169 thread
\
:winner:

­
What is this legal risk you speak of?  You honestly think some loser who shits in a bucket and pushes a bunch of cats around in a shopping cart is going to magically come up with the means to reain an attorney and go after someone posting his picture(s)?

You don't have anything.  Fuck you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
What is this legal risk you speak of?  You honestly think some loser who shits in a bucket and pushes a bunch of cats around in a shopping cart is going to magically come up with the means to reain an attorney and go after someone posting his picture(s)?

What do you offer for me to spill the beans?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
­

What do you offer for me to spill the beans?

A reacharound?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Keep laughing, but the last laugh will be for me. Just keep checking into this thread. I could spill the beans now already but don't want to because it may limit further information flow to share later.

You post as a dot so undoubtedly you'll not acknowledge my 'victory' when I decide (yes, me... not you) when to throw it all in the open.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8qa-ZSH4Q0

brother...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

Keep laughing, but the last laugh will be for me. Just keep checking into this thread. I could spill the beans now already but don't want to because it may limit further information flow to share later.

You post as a dot so undoubtedly you'll not acknowledge my 'victory' when I decide (yes, me... not you) when to throw it all in the open.

Uh huh

In other words
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/75/750c369a24e51331a583d4926265d51e342b3f5de355f6b963cd8bd865bc09ea.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

You don't have squat, stop playing with yourself junior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

Uh huh

In other words
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/75/750c369a24e51331a583d4926265d51e342b3f5de355f6b963cd8bd865bc09ea.jpg

I'll prove you wrong at the moment of my choosing. I expect you to commit suicide then.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.