Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He is a first class asshole.

­
Just like James Marks!

Posted by .
Unregistered

is this a new larry davids show?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody cares, loser. :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He is a first class asshole.

­So what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The filthy grifter strikes again!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nobody. Fucking. Cares. :boring:

­

Yet you read this thread you hobo

Posted by .
Unregistered

RIMMY TO THE RESCUE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry's first move there was to ensure a mailing address to claim residency. I feel bad for the owner, had no idea who he was crossing.

­
Fucking this.  He posts this shit:

Not sure of the tenant/landlord laws in California but I've taken up residency in this God-forsaken trailer. I believe an eviction notice must be served. There's no lease. I'm receiving mail here. I've been living here--if you can call it living--for nearly 2 weeks, with these Linkedin updates as one form of proof. Please help get me out of this situation. 
\
:winner:

Tries to make it sound all innocent, poor poor me, oh woe is me, here I am in this shitty living situation, all I want is out of it, please help, i just want to be gone.  

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.  Not a word of gratitude in the past 2 weeks.  Not any "boy am I glad these nice people took in a loser like me."  Just constant complaining.  The guy is such a cunt.  But then he tosses out the "oh by the way im receiving mail here and these linkedin updates also prove I live here" crap.

This piece of shit knows exactly what he's doing.  He's an experienced squatter and he knows damned well what the tenant/landlord laws are like in California.  He got on the receiving mail thing right away because he knew that would establish residency and make it difficult for the owner to get rid of him.

All that bitching about wanting to be gone figuring his host(s) would never see any of it.  Whoopsie.  Then once they see it, he's told to get the fuck out.  Now he's crying victim "oh woe is me, muh cats, nowhere to go, muh cats, poor widdle me."

I fucking hate this guy already. He's nothing but a grifter con artist.  Hope they unplug him, cut off his water, and he dies in the fucking desert.  He shouldn't have lived this long anyway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His FB is down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1003799321

­
He's also deleted all the tweets about the animal shelter.  Every single one, gone.

I'm starting to think there was no animal shelter.  Just another con on his part as winter approaches.

Posted by Trollstein.
Unregistered

. said:
  . said: Jerry's first move there was to ensure a mailing address to claim residency. I feel bad for the owner, had no idea who he was crossing.

­
This piece of shit knows exactly what he's doing.  He's an experienced squatter and he knows damned well what the tenant/landlord laws are like in California.  He got on the receiving mail thing right away because he knew that would establish residency and make it difficult for the owner to get rid of him.

All that bitching about wanting to be gone figuring his host(s) would never see any of it.  Whoopsie.  Then once they see it, he's told to get the fuck out.  Now he's crying victim "oh woe is me, muh cats, nowhere to go, muh cats, poor widdle me."

I fucking hate this guy already. He's nothing but a grifter con artist.  Hope they unplug him, cut off his water, and he dies in the fucking desert.  He shouldn't have lived this long anyway.

­
agree, 100%...hate himb so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein. said:
­
agree, 100%...hate himb so much.

­
What kind of asshole runs around with a bunch of cats while living on the streets?

Dude.  You're homeless.  Time to lose the cats.  Get a fucking dog if you absolutely must have an animal.  Preferably don't have any animals at all, fix your own shit first.

I imagine the cats are cooped up in those pet carriers all the time.  Cats don't give a fuck about anyone, you hit the streets with cats and they're going to immediately  :escape: nope the hell out of there once they realize there's no shelter or any other reason to stick around.  

I hate this guy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jeannette Portocarrero is the manager of ths shelter where cocksucker jerry is. You can find her on FB. Or on f2.

She has been warnd that she has a paycho on her property and is taking action

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry is America personified dummies. A dreamer trying to achieve his dreams. He is doing nothing wrong. He is just getting old.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jeannette Portocarrero is the manager of ths shelter where cocksucker jerry is. You can find her on FB. Or on f2.

She has been warnd that she has a paycho on her property and is taking action

­
Just looked at her profile.  She's very dykey but not bad looking.

This whole situation is laughable.  Here we have a woman who runs an animal rescue out in the desert, probably works her ass off every day.  Her choice to do so.  Imagine how she must feel about taking in a guy like jerry who immediately starts crying about "muh back", "muh heat exhaustion", "muh cats", etc.  Bitch bitch bitch, and then on top of it all she finds he's been shitting all over her shelter on facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.  

Fuck you jerry.  She needs to have a couple of her dyke buddies come over and eject this ungrateful piece of shit.  Throw him and all his shit in the back of a truck and drop him off somewhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry is America personified dummies. A dreamer trying to achieve his dreams. He is doing nothing wrong. He is just getting old.
/
:troll:

­
0/10 :boring:

Im guessing you missed the original jerry thread last year.  He had left directory browsing enabled on the images directory at his website.  We went through it and found lots of interesting things.

Among those interesting things were photographs of literally DOZENS of different squats.  Photos of his little homeless rig with the cats in carriers, and all his shit packed into a shopping cart.  I'm not exaggerating, photographs of DOZENS vacant houses he was squatting in.  Had to be at least a hundred different ones.

He's an experienced grifter / squatter / parasite / bumb.  None of this is new to him.  He's very conniving and manipulative, everything is a hustle with this piece of shit.  I'm guessing he keeps the cats with him because they give him a sympathy angle to work he wouldn't have otherwise.

He's been milking the "college" financial aid / student loan thing for years, but that shit has limits.  My guess is he's hit his limits, and now he's looking for another angle to work.  He has no interest in actually working for a living and - as he has for his whole life - expects to subsist entirely on gibs and the generosity of others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry is America personified dummies. A dreamer trying to achieve his dreams. He is doing nothing wrong. He is just getting old.

­
Jerry has never worked a day in his life.  He's a manipulator, a grifter, a scammer, a con artist.

Perhaps in his younger days he had decent enough looks that he could find a washer woman to flop with for awhile, but he is now a senior citizen with absolutely nothing to show for his 6+ decades on this planet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That open directory with jpg's etc is STILL open!

What made me roll over laughing the most from his most recent posts is him complaining about there not being running water so he has to walk a few yeds to get a bucket of water which in his words quickly turns to bath water (whatever that means) so is not drinkable for him anymore

What a fuxking asshole... supposedly homeless, suppsedly impossible to get a paid job, yet he complains because he doesn't have natural spring water bottles from the bolivian andes or something

Fucking hell i hate this fucker so much

He goves all people who DO have it hard a bad wrap

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That open directory with jpg's etc is STILL open!

What made me roll over laughing the most from his most recent posts is him complaining about there not being running water so he has to walk a few yeds to get a bucket of water which in his words quickly turns to bath water (whatever that means) so is not drinkable for him anymore

What a fuxking asshole... supposedly homeless, suppsedly impossible to get a paid job, yet he complains because he doesn't have natural spring water bottles from the bolivian andes or something

Don't worry - jerry got called out hard on his animal shelter bullshit and this time around there's no cat cunts around to save his ass.

I am one of the people who gave heads up to both shelters and have another ace up my sleeve. Jerjer will never aee it coming. He needs to be taught a lesson or else he will keep repeating this game and abuse innocent people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Jerry has never worked a day in his life.  He's a manipulator, a grifter, a scammer, a con artist.

Perhaps in his younger days he had decent enough looks that he could find a washer woman to flop with for awhile, but he is now a senior citizen with absolutely nothing to show for his 6+ decades on this planet.

­If Jerry makes it big they'll make movies about his life. Yours not so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Don't worry - jerry got called out hard on his animal shelter bullshit and this time around there's no cat cunts around to save his ass.

I am one of the people who gave heads up to both shelters and have another ace up my sleeve. Jerjer will never aee it coming. He needs to be taught a lesson or else he will keep repeating this game and abuse innocent people.

­You suck you narc. You will pay a thousand deaths for your treachery. Turn in your man card bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­if your mom had a cock she'd be your dad

Your point is so fucking stupid

Jerjer making it big??? Zero talent, zero friends, zero achievements, zero work ethic, zero luck, etc

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Ummm have you listened to any of his "music"?  It's all crap.  The music sucks, his voice sucks, the lyric sucks, it's all terrible.  Like the kind of really corny garbage you'd get out of some cheesy lounge singer whose schtick is to perform the corniest crap imaginable, like a comedian of sorts.  Jerry is a joke.

His writing isn't any better.  Here's a senior citizen whose babblings all read as though they were written by a high school student -- possibly even a college student -- of painfully average intelligence and writing ability.  Simple language, simple sentence structures, simple words, simple thoughts and ideas.  

The guy is a simpleton.  He'll never make it big - hell, he'd be lucky to get a job at McDonald's.  His whole life he's been mooching off of others but he's never done a damned thing for himself.  It really is quite sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You suck you narc. You will pay a thousand deaths for your treachery. Turn in your man card bitch.
\
:crybaby:

­
Calm down Jerry, you can always go down to Labor Ready and get paid the same day.  An honest day's work might be just what you need, seems to be the only "hustle" you haven't tried yet in your 60+ years.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­jealous fucker

You'd love to suck jerjers cock and call him daddy i suspect

I have is full archive (which is still onlone) downloaded, incl pics of him training his pets to pleasure his cock

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Yeah I saw that.  The directory is still open but he deleted all the pictures and other things (he had copies of a w2 with his social on it from about 10 years ago, he only made a few thousand bucks that year, I figure that's the only time he's worked this century as he had stuff in that directory going back to the nineties.)

Shame, really.  There were hundreds of pics in there, some really creepy shit.  Like nude pics with his cats, one with his cat in his lap and you can see his pubes.  Guy's a fucking pervert.

And yeah, retard goes to work in the desert for room and board then :crybaby:s about the heat.  Well, yeah, you stupid fuck, it's the desert.  You'd think a homeless guy who had been given a place to stay would show a little gratitude, but instead he bitches that there's no air conditioning and his water isn't cold.  Fuck you Jerry.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.