Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/5JElnt-C4dI

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

His FB is down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1003799321

Posted by .
Unregistered

On his Linkedin
Emergency Situation: My life and lives of my 3 cats being threatened by Lost & Found Dogs USA Network, the animal rescue where I've been going through hell. Reasonable efforts made to make things work, not to mention extreme tolerance. Cleaned up a ton of garbage at Lancaster location; cleaned cages, fed dogs at Mojave location. Offered my services to write grants and launch social media campaign. To no avail. Owner--who I will name when necessary--took offence to my descriptions of harsh conditions. Now threatening to throw me and my cats on the street, actually, a very long road cutting through the desert before reaching Hiway 14. How ironic an animal rescue is willing to throw cats out into the desert. Please help. I'm a good man caught in a desperate and irrational situation. I believe nearly all my connections on Linkedin--close to 4000--are the kind of people who have a good judge of character. My intentions are honorable, my pursuits worthy, and my potential exceptional. Thank you to all those who have already responded to my posts, both my updates and my articles. Please let me know if you can help via Linkedin message. We can then switch to phone and email.

As anticipated, the situation at the animal shelter has escalated. I've been told to vacate immediately and threats are being made to throw my belongings on the street including my animals. Not sure of the tenant/landlord laws in California but I've taken up residency in this God-forsaken trailer. I believe an eviction notice must be served. There's no lease. I'm receiving mail here. I've been living here--if you can call it living--for nearly 2 weeks, with these Linkedin updates as one form of proof. Please help get me out of this situation. It was hell to begin with and well, whatever is worse than hell, here it comes. All this is happening in 100 plus degree heat with Accuweather extreme heat warnings. I'm certain Animal Control would have a field day with both properties, the one in Lancaster and the one here, in Mojave. Eight dogs and 4 cats in Lancaster are being looked after--allegedly, by a guy who just got out of jail for domestic abuse. I'm not interested in fighting these people. I think I made it clear it was a huge mistake getting involved with these people, and I simply want out. If you can help, please send me a message via Linkedin, then we can switch to phone and email. Thanks. -- Jerry Flattum

Posted by .
Unregistered

bing maps https://binged.it/2wnC3sl

Posted by .
Unregistered

oh shit. is Jerry Flattum the new Lara Logan?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/LAFDAV2012

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think we should now leave him alone

I think you should shut the fuck up
I think we should 'help' him

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think we should now leave him alone

Why?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: oh shit. is Jerry Flattum the new Lara Logan?

But without tits

Posted by .
Unregistered

The owner of  Lost & Found Dogs USA Network is Jannette Porocarrero

Thanks google!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The owner of  Lost & Found Dogs USA Network is Jannette Porocarrero

Thanks google!

SOrry, typo - Jeanette Portocarrero

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just gave her the same warning about jer jer that the other animal rescue got. Want to make sure she runs no risk of jerjer having a gun and doing something stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So what?

That is what I told your wife when she objected to me sticking my cock up her asshole

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: So what?

That is what I told your wife when she objected to me sticking my cock up her asshole

­TRIGGERED
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: oh shit. is Jerry Flattum the new Lara Logan?

But without tits

But both have equally loose asses!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry's first move there was to ensure a mailing address to claim residency. I feel bad for the owner, had no idea who he was crossing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry's first move there was to ensure a mailing address to claim residency. I feel bad for the owner, had no idea who he was crossing.

­SHE

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Jerry's first move there was to ensure a mailing address to claim residency. I feel bad for the owner, had no idea who he was crossing.

­SHE

don't assume genders, you're both twats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

JF has removed the early morning tweets from his Twitter page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: JF has removed the early morning tweets from his Twitter page.

­He also removed his recent posts from his Linkedin page

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody. Fucking. Cares. :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is a first class asshole.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.