Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Any additional angles to call jerjer out?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why doesn't have any bottom teeth? Was his lower denture repoed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

,2f22http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3617373/pg2?regp=bm9fMTUwNDAyODI2MA==

Multi site expose of flattum

You can run but you can't hide fucker!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why doesn't have any bottom teeth? Was his lower denture repoed?

Ask him on linkedin

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.backstage.com/u/jerry-flattum/media/photos

Bet the pic on the right is from a long long time ago

Posted by .
Unregistered

an old tweet from jerry flattum

"I would probably be the kind of father who drinks, beats your mom and sister, and tells you that you will never amount to anything. Maybe I've even done jail time. Maybe I'm a felon"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Omg... Could he have a son???

http://radaris.com/p/Jerry/Flattum/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bingo... He was married a second time...
https://www.juralindex.com/flattum-page-5.html

To a julia anne jones flattum

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?109635-The-Jerry-Flattum-Saga-Dude-looking-for-a-helping-hand-to-get-his-life-back/page2
­
And yet another board posting about flattum... Love the movie poster!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I lived in desert areas for 12-years between El Centro, California and Casa Grande, Arizona. This asshole is a fucking wimp. Oh poor me my air conditioner went out. Hell I had a land lord that would turn the air conditioner off for a few days each summer because utilities were included and the cheap bastard wanted to save money. I lived in that apartment for 5-years I didn't go running to go fund me and cry "please send me money because my pussy hurts"

One time I replaced an alternator on my car. Job took less than 30-minutes but by the time I finished sweat was literally dripping from my forehead. Did I make posts on facebook about my suffering? Shit no because I actually have a pair.

This ass wipe is a disgrace to all man kind, he probably self identifies as a little girl. I say little girl because I know grown women who are more of a man than he is.

Oh it's hot. Just how hot does he think it was for the pioneers who settled the west who didn't have air conditioning?

Edited to include:

Hey asshole drive by fields in the Imperial Valley during the summertime and look out at all the Mexicans busting their asses for minimum wage (some opt to be paid by the box). The weakest woman in that field could probably kick your whining little cunt ass. You pathetic piece of garbage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Perhaps someone should ask Jerry where to send donations for the dog rescue. How can someone have 60 dogs living in the middle of the desert, yet have no running water?   That's impossible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Since JF probably hasn't left Green Valley, (which he thinks is in the Mojave Desert),  maybe someone from the Santa Clarita area could drive over there.  There's a nice cafe (gets good reviews on Yelp) and a general store in the town.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OMG, how delusional is this guy? Look at this LinkedIn info. It's crazy.
-----—--------------–----------—-------------------

(Note: currently exchanging labor, care & feeding for 60 + dogs at animal rescue, Mojave, Ca. Diligently pursuing remote work as writer/editor).

New Media
Exploring transmedia and immersive entertainment to re-purpose current creative endeavors. Especially interested in the music licensing potential of virtual reality.

JerryFlattum.com
40 Demo (pre-production) recordings, 60 plus demos of Production Music, a full listing of Published Writing, and two book drafts (see below).

Recording
New arrangements will be a crossover of Pop/Rock (and sub-genres), Cinematic and World Music, and Sampling libraries for unique synth and keyboard parts. Stripped down piano/vocal demos will be made available for showcasing to arrangers and session players.

Plans include extensive performance throughout LA area in prep for world touring and simultaneous commercial release of "Jugglers," a new album.

Set to publish in 2017:
"Global Entertainment In The 21st Century" - An exploration in the convergence of entertainment and technology on a global scale and redefines the question, "What is entertainment?"

"Visualize the Future" - A comprehensive examination of all the ways to visualize, negotiate and create the future.

"Song Creation" - Songwriting from the technical, social, cultural and business perspectives.

Screenplays
"Time Travelers In The Celestial Age" - Sci/Fi Action/Adventure screenplay. A brilliant physicist accidently stumbles on a way to use the LHC at CERN to travel into the futuristic "Celestial Age," along with his estranged 14 year-old daughter, assistant, a radical female environmentalist and a journalist. Possible game and/or themed entertainment versions.

Web Portal
Entertainment Cyberscope - Portal, search engine and blog for all things behind-the-scenes in entertainment.

Education
Accepted August 2016 - California Institute of Arts, Masters in Performance/Composing

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ask PetSmart in that area which animal rescues they work with for the Saturday adoptions.

Chances are it is a "no kill" shelter. PetSmart works with kill-shelters but I don't think he could handle it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anybody here with access to his court documents?

https://bailbondcity.com/pinellas-inmate-FLATTUM/1392717

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are there many animal rescues in the Mojave Desert?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Anybody here with access to his court documents?

https://bailbondcity.com/pinellas-inmate-FLATTUM/1392717

­
aggravated assault :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

The name of the shelter is Lost and Found Dogs USA Network. There are 60 to 70 dogs .

They are in transition from a previous location in Palmdale/Lancaster to the new location in the Mojave desert.
There are also 4 cats, kept in a small room and have not yet been transported. When I was able to care for them, I brushed and made sure they had plenty of food, water and litter.
I also have my own 3 cats. They absolutely cannot be in the trailer, so I move them into a house, another small room. There are sometimes 15 small dogs on the house which is living hell for the cats.
Internet finally back on (my PayPal account was used to make the payment). It took 2 days to turn back on. Still no water or air in the trailer. The house is air conditioned, and is 50 yards or so from the trailer.
I fill up buckets of water but it quickly turns to bath water.
I have a light and a fan via a long extension cord. The electrical keeps shutting off.
I'm proud of taking care of so many animals, but I can't live like this. Today was my 2nd bout of heat exhaustion. You actually get delerious, and I'm clearly crazy enough as it is.
I must leave.
We even talked about me doing grant writing and running a social media campaign but there's only so much I can do.
I must take care of myself (and my cats). I must get back to pursuing my career. Been sending out applications and resumes for writer/editor work. Feeling hopeful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.lafdav.com/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Before any of you go any further, please heed this age-old proverb: Don't fuck with nuts

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The name of the shelter is Lost and Found Dogs USA Network. There are 60 to 70 dogs .

They are in transition from a previous location in Palmdale/Lancaster to the new location in the Mojave desert.
There are also 4 cats, kept in a small room and have not yet been transported. When I was able to care for them, I brushed and made sure they had plenty of food, water and litter.
I also have my own 3 cats. They absolutely cannot be in the trailer, so I move them into a house, another small room. There are sometimes 15 small dogs on the house which is living hell for the cats.
Internet finally back on (my PayPal account was used to make the payment). It took 2 days to turn back on. Still no water or air in the trailer. The house is air conditioned, and is 50 yards or so from the trailer.
I fill up buckets of water but it quickly turns to bath water.
I have a light and a fan via a long extension cord. The electrical keeps shutting off.
I'm proud of taking care of so many animals, but I can't live like this. Today was my 2nd bout of heat exhaustion. You actually get delerious, and I'm clearly crazy enough as it is.
I must leave.
We even talked about me doing grant writing and running a social media campaign but there's only so much I can do.
I must take care of myself (and my cats). I must get back to pursuing my career. Been sending out applications and resumes for writer/editor work. Feeling hopeful.

­this fits my theory of an animal hoarder with an old trailer in the backyard.
He lives on an 50-yard extension cord and keeps blowing the electric breaker. Hoarder does not want him inside the house.

Posted by .
Unregistered

DezertRatt @DezertRatt
Replying to @JerryFlattum

SICK of ppl emailing us asking about you, NO IDEA who you are! State the name of the rescue you're "stuck" at cuz it isn't mine! #Weirdo
4:44 AM - 29 Aug 2017

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think we should now leave him alone

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.