Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wrong shelter. They messaged me back that they have no clue who jerry flattum is.

I will message to jerry with one of my fake accounts to try to get his real location

­

Perhaps it was all a lie?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck yeah, my pm to the shelter over FB had effect afterall

Sounds like jerjer may have been called out on his biggest lie!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Wrong shelter. They messaged me back that they have no clue who jerry flattum is.

I will message to jerry with one of my fake accounts to try to get his real location

­

Perhaps it was all a lie?

Sounds like it... But they must have had a few minutes to google him and are now raising the alarm

Perhaps that i included his road rage felony made them concened about another shelter being at risk

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I got him cornered on linkedin.... Jean de Clerq offering him $$$$ to connect water and airco but need sddress of the shelter to send the cash

Posted by .
Unregistered

Great, i contacted his ex wife through FB as well

Bet she will show up indicating jerjer has a history of lies, like an illness

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Great, i contacted his ex wife through FB as well

Bet she will show up indicating jerjer has a history of lies, like an illness

­
who's his ex wife?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
who's his ex wife?

Rhea vogel

They were a duo (jerry and rhea) as per his linkedin and published songs together

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bet jerry is safe and sound in LA sipping a white russian from a comfy condo

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum @JerryFlattum·9h

If I were in Houston & someone needed my help, the last thing I care about is their frigin politics.

Jerry Flattum @JerryFlattum·9h

A Trump supporter refused 2 help me after finding out I'm not. I thought about Houston, someone drowns because he/she is a supporter or not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Rhea vogel

They were a duo (jerry and rhea) as per his linkedin and published songs together

­https://www.facebook.com/rhea.vogel.1

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­https://www.facebook.com/rhea.vogel.1

Check out her linkedin... She woke up ontime in life, divorced him and made somthing of herself in real estate in nyc and does acting/singing on the side

Smart lady

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry had 2 fb accounts and suspect he took one offline

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Check out her linkedin... She woke up ontime in life, divorced him and made somthing of herself in real estate in nyc and does acting/singing on the side

Smart lady

Notice how she has no contact at all with Jer-Jer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry had 2 fb accounts and suspect he took one offline

­the other one is still up
https://www.facebook.com/jerry.flattum.3

it stops at 2015

Posted by Lemon Party Gestapo
Unregistered

He's actually Jerry Seinfeld posting under a fake name

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­the other one is still up
https://www.facebook.com/jerry.flattum.3

it stops at 2015

Yeah, he posts on the other one and that is also where the shelter posted

This flattum fucker is a fraud, plain and simple

Posted by .
Unregistered

I will skype him later today, how to record?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Clear signs of fraud/fakeness

First his freudian slip of the tongue: animal shelter used me to send money to my paypal account.... No flattum, you used them and they helped you (if it was real)

Second, he has been reading up on thte challenges such as how he can post without internet and that is why he tried to drop in there some comments about thanking tech gods for smart phone...

The guy is a fucking fraud, may even have some savings from inheritance and is just too lazy to work and too greedy to remt

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum is a fucking fraud and deserves to be exposed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Yeah but that happens if you divorce relatively young. Plus it appears she remarried snd had kids. Probably happy the flattum chapter in her life did not become a major life disaster. She probably loved the idea of hippy style poverty and lets sing and dce ut woke up to reality and left him while jerry continued in his dreamworld.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Yeah but that happens if you divorce relatively young. Plus it appears she remarried snd had kids. Probably happy the flattum chapter in her life did not become a major life disaster. She probably loved the idea of hippy style poverty and lets sing and dce ut woke up to reality and left him while jerry continued in his dreamworld.

Sound about right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't think he ever left Green Valley (15 miles NE of Santa Clarita).    JF may think it's in the Mojave Desert, but it is not.    The "shelter" may be a private non-organization  type operation, ie, possibly not completely legal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I agree. I think he never left Green Valley and has been embellishing the story to elicit sympathy and funds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's see

My jean de clerq troll on linkedin asked jerjer for contact details of the shelter to pay them to establish running water etc

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.