Topic: Who is Jerry Flattum and why should I give a shit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This guy is like the Dwarf in many respects. His delusions of grandeur are enough to preclude obtaining employment at even a burger flipping position.

I would suggest he look into bum fighting... except almost any self respecting wino would kick his sorry posterior into next week.

At least the pedodwarf can pull off getting a welfare check and a roof over his head.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is raping homeless dogs om the mojave desert now

Posted by .
Unregistered

After a road rage incident, the arrested pulled a weapon and put it out of his driver’s side window which put the victim in fear for her life. He then drove around the parking lot and pulled in behind the victim’s car. She was present with her young child and grandmother. Officers spotted the vehicle leaving the scene and a felony stop was conducted. Flattum excited the vehicle upon command and had the weapon concealed in his waistband. He possessed a carry permit, a digital recorder and some hand written notes leading the police to believe he was a dangerous subject. He was arrested and his vehicle was seized.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: After a road rage incident, the arrested pulled a weapon and put it out of his driver’s side window which put the victim in fear for her life. He then drove around the parking lot and pulled in behind the victim’s car. She was present with her young child and grandmother. Officers spotted the vehicle leaving the scene and a felony stop was conducted. Flattum excited the vehicle upon command and had the weapon concealed in his waistband. He possessed a carry permit, a digital recorder and some hand written notes leading the police to believe he was a dangerous subject. He was arrested and his vehicle was seized.

­

Sounds like Karma is playing a tune for Jerry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I emailed his ex wife (rhea vogel)... Let's see what happens

Emailing the shelter later today as well.... He is calling them deceitful liars on linkedin.... Whem they read that they will kick his ass out

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I emailed his ex wife (rhea vogel)... Let's see what happens

Emailing the shelter later today as well.... He is calling them deceitful liars on linkedin.... Whem they read that they will kick his ass out

Update in my current situation:

Still no running water, air conditioning, or Internet. However, the owner of the animal shelter used me to transfer monies to my PayPal account so I could pay the Internet bill, which I did. 

Takes 1 to 2 days before reactivated.

Thank the tech Gods for the smart phone.

The people here are not as bad as I've made them out to be. However, I've known my share of people who can turn on you like a mad dog.  

The dogs get cared for with adoptions taking place on the weekends via PetSmart.

Poverty turns people evil. I guess wealth does too. We are all conditioned to believe just about anything can be done in the name of survival. This often involves people hurting other people. 

Tricksters, cons, masterful liars...I do believe one of the surest ways to drive someone insane is to ignore them.

When we don't recognize each other--I mean really see each other as empathetic beings, that's when hell breaks lose.

I want to do everything I can for animal shelters, and for homeless humans as well. There's no reason for the unreal number of homeless in America. 

Like me--like you--we all have dreams. Making dreams come true is why we're here, on this planet, in this Universe.

Got to change my living situation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A Trump supporter refused to help me after finding out I am not. 

I thought about Houston, you're about to save someone from drowning, but at that moment you find out they support or don't support Trump, and you decide to let go of their hand.

So, is that how it is? 

I swear, one thing I'm proud of, above my politics, is the ethical and empathetic belief when someone needs my help and I can give it, I give it without asking about race, color or frigin political affiliation.

I am extremely anti-Trump, but even if Trump was drowning, I'd try and save him.

Or, is America at war? Are my ethics naive?

Should I let Trump drown? 

Kill the Nazis?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Should I start a LinkedIn group called, "The Over 30 Crowd?" 

I know it's a huge untapped market, hungry for new music, movies, books and transmedia-- stuff they can relate to.

The 20 something's and teens have their own world. We need our own world.

Not because we want to be separate, but to recognize we are, in fact, separate.

I want to see a "new emerging artist" arise on the global media stage in his/her 50s, or 60s, or 40s, whatever. Wouldn't that be exciting? It would change everything. It would change music and movie history.

Come on, let's do it--do it together.

BTW, please read "The Over 30 Crowd," Parts 1 and 2, posted here in Linkedin's Pulse. Part 3 will take a closer look at the actual economics of "Livin' In the Middle Ages."

BTW, "Livin' In the Middle Ages" is a title of a new song I'm working on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mojave desert is killing me. I need a temporary place w running water, electricity, air conditioning and internet. I don't care if it's a box.

The people I'm involved w are deceitful and liars.

I'm getting responses on my job apps. Matter of time. Please help. - Jerry

-----------

He is giving the animal shelter a lot of bad PR...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can somebody please post a link to the animal shelter?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Check out his latest twitter post... Says he applied to warner music group... Complains it is a long application but he "belongs with a major entertainment conglomerate" ... It is where he would "thrive"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.facebook.com/MojaveDesertAnimalRescue/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thanks - we are moving the jerry meme over to f2 - hans is too much of a fascist cunt with his deleting of threads

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Messaged the shelter directly... Shit gonna blow up soon

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thanks - we are moving the jerry meme over to f2 - hans is too much of a fascist cunt with his deleting of threads

­"we"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­"we"

Yes, we

It takes a village to make a movie (jerry quote)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wrong shelter. They messaged me back that they have no clue who jerry flattum is.

I will message to jerry with one of my fake accounts to try to get his real location

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said: Sparks Notes anyone?

Your next husband.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder what Jezza's reply will be

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.