Topic: I only have 39 cents left on my food stamp card
Posted by .
Unregistered

Going to starve.  I served 3 years in Iraq.  Also have no money in checking and car is on empty.  I don't gamble, nor do I drink or do drugs.  Just sick all of the time.  The people don't know that we are treated this way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

0/10

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Going to starve.  I served 3 years in Iraq.  Also have no money in checking and car is on empty.  I don't gamble, nor do I drink or do drugs.  Just sick all of the time.  The people don't know that we are treated this way.

­Just hit the "Buy It Now" button. It'll go thru

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Going to starve.  I served 3 years in Iraq.  Also have no money in checking and car is on empty.  I don't gamble, nor do I drink or do drugs.  Just sick all of the time.  The people don't know that we are treated this way.

­Things Hal's son Michael Turner would say for $300 Bob

Posted by .
Unregistered

The border is wide open and they give illegals, food, housing and medical/dental and vets get next to nothing

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know, because I spent a lot of time with vets. That sucks man, I hate how they treat you guys like shit. My heart really goe out to you people, yall been through hell and are back there again, fuck man. That pisses me off so fucking much dude, I hate this fucking president, he gives NO SHITS about our vets. Do you have a job? Apply at Flannigans liquor stores and tell em your story, you will get hired with a pay bump, I guarrantee it dude. Start at 16 plus commission if you can upsell well. I wish I could send you some money bro. When I get some cash in two weeks, idk post here and if you have cash app I can send you some cash dude, not much but enough for a meal. Ima pray for you bro, you guys dont deserve this crap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. :jewspeak: said: I know, because I spent a lot of time with vets. That sucks man, I hate how they treat you guys like shit. My heart really goe out to you people, yall been through hell:jewspeak: and:jewspeak: are:jewspeak: back there again, fuck man. That pisses me off so fucking much dude, I hate this fucking president, he gives NO SHITS about our:jewspeak: vets.:jewspeak: Do:jewspeak: you:jewspeak: have a job? Apply at Flannigans liquor stores and tell em your story, you will get hired with a pay bump, I guarrantee it dude. Start at 16 plus commission if you:jewspeak: can upsell well. I wish I could send you some money bro. When I get some cash in two weeks, idk post here and if you have cash app I can send:jewspeak: you some cash dude, not much but enough for a meal. Ima pray for you bro, you guys dont deserve this crap.:jewspeak::jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

inject cum

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hang in there Bro

Posted by .
Unregistered

Being sick constantly is the worst because you can't work to pull yourself out. :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Hit the food bank.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look in the local happenings around town. Dress in your Sunday bests and crash wedding receptions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ketchup packets for the win :banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP sounds like a quitter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

#LearnToCode

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can get a package of ramen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: #LearnToCode

­
Coding is already on the verge of dying with AI. Very soon you will see AI coding on its own with no human involvement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: #LearnToCode

­
Coding is already on the verge of dying with AI. Very soon you will see AI coding on its own with no human involvement.

#LearnToPanhandle

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Hit the food bank.

­Rob the food and sperm banks with a Covid mask on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

tell us your address, we will help you

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: tell us your address, we will help you

­196 Cardboard Box
Tent City, F2 69666

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: tell us your address, we will help you

­196 Cardboard Box
Tent City, F2 69666

­ha ha ha, oh you're funny

Posted by .
Unregistered

if you can grab a sack of potatos, that's always good, potatoes go with anything, rice, any kind of meant

what you can do it get the bullion cubes, make broth then pretty much anything is edible in broth, potatoes, rice, pasta.

ramen noodles is just noodles with bullion.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.