Topic: What if Jesus came to your house?
Posted by .
Unregistered

What if Jesus came to your house?

https://www.timesgazette.com/features/70180/what-if-jesus-came-to-your-house-2

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cock out?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Would be fine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One way Americans are dealing with the US collapse is by being in a state of denial.

Americans say that the USA doesn't have inflation, suicides, alcoholism, drugs, homelessness, illegal immigrants, immorality, Obamacare, wars, debt, church closures, martial law, lockdowns, business shutdowns, nationalized companies, cancelled elections, closed borders, arrests of reporters, lawyers, priests, mandatory fingerprint collection, DUI laws, checkpoints, seatbelt laws, car liability insurance laws, neighborhood watch groups, "get tough on crime" politicians, laws allowing mandatory minimums, IMBRA, 3 strikes laws, curfews, police militarization, teen boot camps, school metal detectors, private prisons, chain gangs, nanny state laws, the Patriot Act, NSA wiretapping, no knock raids, take down notices, no fly lists, terror watch lists, Constitution free zones, stop and frisk, kill switches, National Security Letters, DNA databases, kill lists, FBAR, FATCA, Operation Chokepoint, TSA groping, civil forfeiture, CIA torture, NDAA indefinite detention, secret FISA courts, FEMA camps, laws requiring passports for domestic travel, IRS laws denying passports for tax debts, gun and ammo stockpiles, laws outlawing protesting, Jade Helm, sneak and peek warrants, policing for profit, no refusal blood checkpoints, license plate readers, redlight cameras, speed cameras, FBI facial and voice recognition, tattoo databases, gun bans, the end to the right to silence, free speech bans, searches without warrants, CISPA, SOPA, private prison quotas, supermax prisons, FOSTA, sex offender registration laws, and sex offender restriction laws.

Americans scream everything is fine, but their eyes twitch and their hands shake.

Disgusting.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would whip out my NIV and show him that Lot fucked his daughters!!! :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans think that they are rebels because they are immoral and have tattoos, but maybe the elites want Americans to be immoral since immoral people are easier to blackmail and control.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If He does the dishes ha can stay for the game.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans have completely lost their minds.

Americans scream that the minimum wage must be raised and then Americans are baffled why prices rise and businesses close.

Americans beg for a trade war and Americans are shocked when prices rise and exports fall.

Americans say that the US should start wars and then Americans are puzzled why the debt rises, refugees increase, terrorism happens, and the police state grows.

Americans insist smoking must be illegal and then Americans are stunned when prisons become overcrowded.

Americans used to hate Nazis and Commies, but now Americans have now become Nazis and Commies.

Americans used to hate North Korea, but now Americans say that the USA should become North Korea.

Americans used to love personal responsibility, morality, balanced budgets, peace, and freedom, but Americans now love disgusting dependence, immorality, debt, war, and tyranny.

WTF?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I would whip out my NIV and show him that Lot fucked his daughters!!! :rockon:

­horrible translation

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Would be fine.

­gre

I would show him my stereo

Posted by .
Unregistered

There was a time when only murderers and thieves went to prison, but now everything is illegal and everyone is a criminal.

Jailing killers and robbers with Christians, business people, and gun-owners doesn't make the unethical more moral.

When everyone is criminal, society is weakened. Prison is just a university for crime that teaches you how to scam, bribe, look for loopholes, and game the system.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.