Topic: Burning up with Influenza fever. Have asked my family to bring me a shovel.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Will dig myself a shallow grave and go lie down in it.  They can just cover me up after dinner, or maybe I can backfill a bit and then they can finish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is why I keep my mask on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

locally, mask mandates are back for city employees :lol:­

weirdly people are more enthusiastic to wear masks to avoid influenza and 'rsv' but not COVID.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: locally, mask mandates are back for city employees :lol:­

weirdly people are more enthusiastic to wear masks to avoid influenza and 'rsv' but not COVID.

­This karen in the supermarket told me I am a smart man for wearing a mask :lol:. Her eyes were like lighting up, wondering if she was interested :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­This karen in the supermarket told me I am a smart man for wearing a mask :lol:. Her eyes were like lighting up, wondering if she was interested :lol:

­Wanna check out my N95 collection, babe?
\
:trev:

Tee-hee-hee...oh, you BRUTE!
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­A woman talks to you randomly in public in a friendly way that is pretty much the highest IOI level you could get.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

\

\

­
Actually she liked my 3M mask. She asked where she could buy it, she said I am sure that protects from everything!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

\

\

­
Actually she liked my 3M mask. She asked where she could buy it, she said I am sure that protects from everything!

­Tell her they are in your white van.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

All over tindr and other dating stuff you can see various signalling for vaxes/science denying, etc. and that inevitably ties into politics and religion, etc.

I find it amusing since whether a woman is right, left liberal or conservative/christian/scientist a woman will still accumulate multiple strains of HPV, Herpes and Syphilis, the clap, etc in their bodies but whats more important is whether you will wear a mask to prevent the spread of viruses :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.